• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Solo

guardian

wow arizer really kept this unit a secret lol, i heard of a portable coming out but wow this looks amazing, is 7 the highest setting? and what repective temps would the numbers be? im only guessing thats how u tell cause theres no lcd screen with a read out. edit: the thing i LOVE the most about this is the glass aroma top this is something EVERY portbale vape is missing to make it look inconspicous <-bad spelling lol- i mean of course that my launchbox looks like a launch box no second function vape only, my vaporstar looks straight up like a bong bowl lmao obviously no stealth help there other then its smaller to hide, but this product you can leave out in the open :ninja: just put ur glass stems or bowls whathave you somewhere else as they look to be only a few inches long. ROCKWISE any idea where the screen goes? any extra pics of the top of the heater bowls etc...? almost more then halfway there to getting one i hope its worth it, also edit: can you power the unit by the charger chord alone? thats all thanks :cool: :peace:

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I assume the numbers indicate the amount of charge left in the battery, but i could be wrong.

IAmKrazy2,

Egzoset

Banned
M'yeah CDS, it's possible i'm expecting too much of this new product, especially a *PORTABLE* one!

Well, i guess a picture showing how brown its AVB gets would be fine though...

;)

Egzoset,

Willeh

To anyone wondering where it is sold, it is sold on rockwise's website, available under his avatar :ko:
(hasn't really been mentioned anywhere)
I am too excited for this thing to arrive.

Willeh,

Willeh

I've actually got a couple questions too now :lol:

Will the battery need to be fully discharged before every charge for it to keep its full capacity, or at least for the first few times? Or is this battery's chemistry not like that?

Someone else also asked but is stirring necessary to finish the bowl thoroughly if you have a good grind/loose pack?

Willeh,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
http://www.vaporizers.ca/product.php/product_id/938 this retailer only claims a 1 Hour + battery life. That's quite different to 3-4 hours. Guess we can say 1-4 hours, temp dependent. That's quite a range. But still pretty good if it's a big hitter and not a slow 'sipper'. I can't see a battery level indicator though? Need more info!!!!

Worth checking the lowest authorised price too :cool:

Willeh

Sad I didn't realize vaporizers.ca had them so cheap, I would of saved myself the 40$. I got all my other vaporizers from there, always shipped quickly and priced right.

299$ everywhere now. I don't feel so bad afterall :lol:

Willeh,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
This looks pretty interesting, and actually has me thinking about getting one. Do you have any pics or what not comparing it to a red bull or any other soda can?

BTW is it the standard red bull can or the bigger boy?

lesvape,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I've been busy and missed he action on this one. :) Arizer products have been pretty good and slowly improving, so this little sucker could be exciting.

The heat-up time looks great, but I too would like to know what the temperature settings represent. Electric heag pulses? A sensor placed somewhere?

Does the name "solo" intentionally imply that it is not for groups?

Progress,

Vitolo

Vaporist
"Solo" portion perhaps? That would imply a personal experience. They may like the implication for marketing of a personal device.
Maybe it's energy usage is "so lo". (subconscious interpretation of targeted audience)?

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Can you use hash and oils with this, or is this strictly plants and the like?

lesvape,

Willeh

@lesvape
Rockwise said:
Very easy to clean. Can be used for flowers, waxes and resins! Battery is not modular, comes with a charger like a cell phone...

I'll be saving a little rock of some blonde hash in order to give this thing a proper hash test myself when it arrives in a week or so. I'm hoping that the heater is powerful enough to get real close to combustion with proper technique. Results coming soon!

darkrom

Great Scott!
Looks like exactly what I've been looking for as a new portable to complement the MFLB. I will be following this closely.

Any noise at all when it is in use?

Waiting patiently for videos.

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
jdee said:
Looks interesting, probably gonna wait for one of the deeply discounted non warrantied eBay versions to show up...should be some compatible water tools for it by then :)

Arizer is individually serializing every unit, tracking distribution, and clamping down on the minimum advertised pricing so all retailers will service their customers properly. Don't expect to see cheap one's on eBay anytime soon... or at all...

hereatlast said:
Very cool to see this finally come to fruition. Best of luck to Arizer with this endeavor, my interest is definitely sparked and I'll be keeping my eyes on this one.

Quick questions:
What is the relative (or absolute) size of the bowl/bat?
Are the glass pieces boroscilicate?
Is there a car adaptor for charging?
Is there any possibility of accidental (or intentional) combustion?
What kind of--if any--screen is used? (And/or how many screens?)
Where can you purchase the product?

Hope you stick around Rockwise, thanks for all the info.

The bat is approximately 0.5" in diameter with a depth of about 3/8" . The full length of the bat is about 5"

All glass is borosilicate

There will be a car adapter for charging available soon.

I have never caused any combustion on the highest temp setting (7) which is 210 C

No Screen is used, the bat has two small holes for air flow.

Vitolo said:
You said it could not be charged while in use.
You also said there was a separate charger that would allow charging while in use.
question;
Can unit be used from direct current if the battery is low?
Even if not charging during this use.. being able to use it plugged in ALSO would be good for me.

with the secondary charger, you will be able to use the unit while plugged in whether charging or not

More pics and a video are coming soon. Sorry for the delay, we've been (and are) really busy with launching this product.

Other info:

What kind of battery?
- Battery is very high quality Lithium ion.

What temps do the numbers represent?
Temp's are:
7 210
6 205
5 200
4 195
3 190
2 185
1 50

What happens if battery's are done after a year, are they replaceable?
We can replace the batteries no problem. The cost of parts/labor to do it is $95.00 (+ tax & shipping), but if the battery fails soon after the warranty due to no fault of the owner then for sure we'll do it for less-- To Be Determined

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Rockwise said:
What temps do the numbers represent?
Temp's are:
7 210
6 205
5 200
4 195
3 190
2 185
1 50

Do I take this correctly to mean that the Solo can not reach a temperature of less than 185 but greater than 50? If so, very big mistake. Some of the best anti inflammatory properties of MJ components are at temperatures less than 185.

Tom

tdavie,

Raf007

Retailer
Total? agree with you on that Tdavie.
A goog move would be to be able to start at around 145 imHo. Because if 185 is what it is more or less on other vapes I know a lot of people who like to have the possibility to start that low when they want to make it last, especially flavor wise.

Raf007,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
WatTyler said:
... Guess we can say 1-4 hours, temp dependent? That's quite a range...... ..... I can't see a battery level indicator though?

KJ- Is there one? Or is it more a case of recharge fully before each use, regardless of left over charge level?

WatTyler,

Rockwise

Rockwise
Retailer
My preferred Temp settings are 3 and 4, which produce very nice light, flavorful vapor. 5-7 are a bit too warm for my personal vape preference, but if you want clouds, you can achieve that with the higher settings very easily. There is no battery level indicator, so I would recommend plugging it in when not in use to keep it charged up, or when its available, buy the secondary charger that allows you to use the unit while plugged in. The unit shuts down after 12 minutes to conserve battery life. If you want to keep using it, simply turn it back on. 1 hour of life would only be 5 rounds of use, and I have got way more uses than 5 per charge. Sorry I don't have exact numbers. Every time I started a tally I lost track... but 3-4 hours is more accurate than 1. I have a unit fully charged, I'm gonna make a quick video this afternoon and then I'll run the unit until the battery is dead and get back to you with the battery life for temp setting 5.

Top Bottom