PALE BLUE DOT
Bigger pockets!
I'm afraid to vape FLOWER in public?
In my garden the SOLO is perfect!
My family accepts me at least!
O04CaLA.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I wanted to get a holiday picture of my Solo. I'm doing that with all my fav vaporizers. I hope everyone is ready for a brand new year, I know I am. Positive thoughts for 2017. The Solo will live on even though we use other vaporizers I have my Solo still in my rotation. A lot of love here.

WwlaPMB.jpg

DreamHaze

Psychonaughty
Well, i finally sold my beloved Solo.
I'm running stem of each strain i have right now until i clean it tomorrow and ship out.
She ended up paying for pretty much half of a new set up i have coming my way, which is an Arizer Air "ultimate package" from ebay right after Arizer confirmed that "agracan_com" was an authorized retailer.

Animal Cookies, Sour Skittles, Gorilla Glue, GSC, Wookies, SFV x TK, Sunset Sherbert x Gelato, Berner's Cookies, Purple Punch, and and Gelato #41.
That's 10 bowls, or 20 :brow:, to pack, along with some wax sammich bowls

I'm sure there's another Solo in my future once i have more money to spend lol

OF

It's been forever since I've been to the Forum! :wave:
But I have a question, and am hoping y'all could help...
I have the Solo, for about 3 years now. And the inside bottom plate is looking "burned". Can I clean that, and if so, how? TIA!

Guys have reported good results using Magic Eraser. ISO washes/scrubs won't help. Be careful not to get any debris/contamination down the vent holes. Perhaps plug them with pieces of wood toothpicks?

OF

poonman

It's been forever since I've been to the Forum! :wave:
But I have a question, and am hoping y'all could help...
I have the Solo, for about 3 years now. And the inside bottom plate is looking "burned". Can I clean that, and if so, how? TIA!

Q-tip and iso for light duty cleaning , and I've been using
steel wool with a chopstick/pen as a mop handle to scrub
out the oven . Then re-swab the oven again with iso . ( upside down )
Works like a charm . You will notice better tasting hits for sure .

Happy New Year Everyone .

OF

It's also just wear and tear. It's going to be real hard to clean it. But if you use maid eraser flip your solo upside down.

Good point, it's normal. But it's also a subjective area, some of us are more sensitive than others. Personally I'm OK with not pristine as well. When mine get bad I scale them with a wood tool (matchstick or toothpick) some to get rid of the bulk of it and load up again. A personal call for sure.

However, I would not count on gravity alone with the Magic Eraser debris. If you're 'pressing down' (or up in the inverted case) so it can scrub the material is going to be forced into the holes and sheared off. The ports will chop bits out if they can. Once free in the port there's no guarantee it's safely removed. It could easily go down (up in the inverted case) past the cup and only come out later when you suck on the glass end.

Steel wool is different in (at least) two important ways. First it doesn't shred as easily (shouldn't pack into the holes) and is not an issue trying to vape if it does. Steel is not generally a toxic concern, even heated). Secondly, unlike ME, it's hard enough to chew through the finish on the cup very easily. Excepting this happening or extreme caution is recommended.

And, yes, by all means, Happy New Year! Prospects look bright to me on many fronts, including improvements in the laws regarding our favorite herb. Good times ahead it seems. Well, better anyway?

Regards to all.

OF

mrs.biggo

That's a great idea poonman! Never thought of it. And I do use an ISO swab periodically!
Thanks for the reply! :D

mrs.biggo

Guys have reported good results using Magic Eraser. ISO washes/scrubs won't help. Be careful not to get any debris/contamination down the vent holes. Perhaps plug them with pieces of wood toothpicks?

OF

Thanks OF! I usually use and ISO swab around the sides, and you're correct. It won't clean the base of the oven. I'm going to give the steel wool a shot! Want more flavor back if I can get it! LOL!
:rockon:

guardian

just got a solo for the first time but worried about it being real since its so easy to copy but it looks legit on the units part, I got it from the golfmiester on ebay, it did not seem to come in original packaging it came with a foam insert in the box with just the solo and a cheap plastic grinder in it, and a separate white box containing the stems manual etc. does arizers units not come with any reference to their website? the box and the unit both have the model number m11za104*** last 3 are digits are there I just starred them.on the box above the upc it has 3 stickers saying "cap" "case" "panel"... but it seems pretty real from looking at comparisons online my heater harness is a greyish color not solid black plastic like fakes and the lights are not overly bright. anyone else order from that seller before they have absolute 100 feedback and selling 16 years

sickmanfraud

just got a solo for the first time but worried about it being real since its so easy to copy but it looks legit on the units part, I got it from the golfmiester on ebay, it did not seem to come in original packaging it came with a foam insert in the box with just the solo and a cheap plastic grinder in it, and a separate white box containing the stems manual etc. does arizers units not come with any reference to their website? the box and the unit both have the model number m11za104*** last 3 are digits are there I just starred them.on the box above the upc it has 3 stickers saying "cap" "case" "panel"... but it seems pretty real from looking at comparisons online my heater harness is a greyish color not solid black plastic like fakes and the lights are not overly bright. anyone else order from that seller before they have absolute 100 feedback and selling 16 years

Hopefully everything will be ok.

For anyone else :Check out the seller/website/store BEFORE you hand over your money.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place

golfmiester is legit, I've picked up a couple of things from 'em in the last few years, Arizer doesn't go all crazy with packaging, my solos have all come in plain boxes just as you described no matter where i bought them.

guardian

so far so good on my unit I tried it and no ill effects taste is clean and absolutely no electronics smells its a legitimate arizer I just think their packaging and instructions would be a bit lacking for noobs. seems to work great on setting 4 for me but im sure ill try it higher later on. its very very small I almost went for the air but its already pretty small for the solo just pictures make everything look giant online so don't be fooled. the instructions for first use are needed though if you don't heat it to 7 and insert when hot before inserting a bowl you will most likely break your stem trying.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I need to clean my dry stem. (I broke all my GonG's)?

I use it dry for now.
Need to order GonG's from www.planetvape.com
SAOBh4s.jpg

18mm PHVES = CIVILIZED

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'd also love to see a video...how it loads, etc. Exciting stuff :D Thanks for the preview...now we're hungry for more info of course lol.

Oh and is the battery user replaceable please?
I changed the batteries a few times.
Such a cheap device?
You don't own one? (SOLO)

Are we in the same time zone?

1. BLUE SKY OG = INDICA
  2. LEVEL 4 DRY = RADICAL

3. 18mm PHVES GonG for water world = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

blackstone

Arizer are selling there own GonGs now, I thought of @ataxian when I saw them as he mentioned GonGs before!
I'm a dry person mainly but would love to try a proper gong now and then.

Happy new year, Solo was the first vape I used this year it was performing bang tidy! BTW, with the beep turned off it is my most silent vaporizer!

I asked PV if they can get NLE Solo, and they checked with Arizer but they are not going selling any outside their own site it seems :(
So for some like me outside USA, this NLE Solo and shipping even before possible duties tax, would be higher price than what I can get premiums like Crafty, new Pax3, or budget Swift Pro and many others.
Maybe it would still make sense as it's so beautiful and rare but I'll try make do with my old black unit for now and maybe a different new vape!

The other thing I asked PV, to help me deal with the possibility of forcing myself not to buy an NLE, is, will all new Solos come with those new bowl grooves like the NLE? So all markets can try that same performance for OK money.
They were getting new stock two days later and said they could check then if needed. I never asked again but I wonder from time to time. Or if it would really be that different to my Solo?!

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
I bought from that vender before and it was ok. Packaging sounds similar.

Top Bottom