Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
whats this whole CIVILIZED meme?

i feel out of the loop.
@abby I'm just goofing off!

CIVILIZED is our ambition!
MODERNIZING SOCIETY to have the same view of CANNABIS as they do with BARS?

CANDY KUSH (OG) + SOLO at 4 = CIVILIZED
OG for some is Original Gangster
OG for some is OCEAN GROWN

MIX STRAINS instead of T-BREAKS

T-BREAKS = UNCIVILIZED
@lazylathe knows what I mean?

PAINT your SOLO PINK = CIVILIZED

Buzzbomb Almighty

The young among us should draw near and grow wise......

OF
He's the Big Kahuna. (apologies to wikipedia)
The use of the term in reference to surfing can be traced back to the 1959 film Gidget, in which "The Big Kahuna", played by Cliff Robertson, (Martin Milner in the TV episode), was the leader of a group of surfers. The term then became commonplace in Beach Party films of the 1960s such as Beach Blanket Bingo, where the "Big Kahuna" was the best surfer on the beach.

Modnote: Fixed quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The young among us should draw near and grow wise......

OF
The use of the term in reference to surfing can be traced back to the 1959 film Gidget, in which "The Big Kahuna", played by Cliff Robertson, (Martin Milner in the TV episode), was the leader of a group of surfers. The term then became commonplace in Beach Party films of the 1960s such as Beach Blanket Bingo, where the "Big Kahuna" was the best surfer on the beach.
SURFING was my life!

1970 I started surfing in CALIFORNIA.
1977 NORTH SHORE HAWAII (what a life)

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
SURFING = FUN

SOLO = BASIC HOWEVER = FUNCTIONAL

To be a KAHUNA the SOLO should be PINK

MALE or FEMALE

ALPHA or BETA = BE CIVILIZED

MIKI DORA did the SURFING in that film and many others.
PETER TOWNEND 76 WORLD CAMP was the stuntman for BIG WEDNESDAY!

Many KAHUNAS have come and gone.

However LIFE = CIVILIZED
SOLO = CIVILIZED
NO GIMMICKS = SOLO

Modnote: Quote tags again. Nasty fuckers they can be!

Last edited by a moderator:

lazylathe

Almost there...
SURFING was my life!

1970 I started surfing in CALIFORNIA.
1977 NORTH SHORE HAWAII (what a life)

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED
SURFING = FUN

SOLO = BASIC HOWEVER = FUNCTIONAL

To be a KAHUNA the SOLO should be PINK

MALE or FEMALE

ALPHA or BETA = BE CIVILIZED

MIKI DORA did the SURFING in that film.
PETER TOWNEND 76 WORLD CAMP was the stuntman for BIG WEDNESDAY!

Many KAHUNAS have come and gone.

However LIFE = CIVILIZED
SOLO = CIVILIZED
NO GIMMICKS = SOLO

I missed you @ataxian !!
Think i am going to watch "Step Into Liquid" for the 100'th time!
And i will even use my Solo!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I missed you @ataxian !!
Think i am going to watch "Step Into Liquid" for the 100'th time!
And i will even use my Solo!
I have the DVD of that film.
My friends from SOUTH AFRICA know what I mean?
77 world champ was from there? (Shaun Thompson?) J-BAY

6 joints per day? (no seeds or stems)
SOLO where were you?

I have one! (need it!)

CANNABIS = CIVILIZED = COLAS

lazylathe

Almost there...
I remember Sean Thompson and J-Bay! Man that was a long time ago and he was a legend in SA!

I only found out about him later in life but before the Solo joined me!

My Colas are getting nice and fat!
Perfect for the Solo!

jpdnkstr

That Northern Lights Solo looks incredible!! I would've def choose that color if it was there when I ordered mine.
I think so too, but I would have to grow another hand if I bought another solo... these things last and last. My two are still running fine after new batteries:clap:. I almost wish one of them would break so I could pick up that white one... that's the only way I could justify it, or at least that's the only way my wife would.:uhoh:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I remember Sean Thompson and J-Bay! Man that was a long time ago and he was a legend in SA!

I only found out about him later in life but before the Solo joined me!

My Colas are getting nice and fat!
Perfect for the Solo!
My wife is freaked out?
I have great seeds.

Outdoors x 3 yield plus OG.
March is outdoor planting time.

My SOLO will be PINK!

Not scared! (BIG WAVE WARRIOR)

CHARGE = CIVILIZED

Death?

blackstone

Or you might say 'nice copy of Pipe's base'. IMO @Pipes gets credit for this improvement, a year or so back?

OF

Is it true though, that @Pipes stand has less or no lighting, so it might be lighter, and more suited to a guy like me with a badly chipped base that wants to probably leave the stand on a lot?

That Northern Lights Solo looks incredible!! I would've def choose that color if it was there when I ordered mine.

Man I wish I was in the market now too! I thought it might glow in the dark first!
It seems it might taste different or stronger too it must be psychological haha.
I also assume that all new Solo will have those bowl grooves now?

Canada and US only :(

I emailed my vape store here in Aus and asked them if they can possibly get any.

I'd love to buy one then I'd have a black, silver and white solo.

Are you sure? Earlier, I read it like the white charger was only available with N. America plug,
and they seemed to have options for Europe and others maybe supplying a black charger.
Later they did remove the other options, but I thought that's cause everyone would want the white charger.
And the free shipping is N. America and Canada only?

Well you certainly wouldn't use this NLE while meddling with oily engines! And I'd be terrified of the smallest scratch, the opposite of my beat up black Solo.
Besides a cool finish and green leds, it also has a nice set of stems, I wanted to try that 90mm one, and I needed a straight 110mm one anyway, and maybe the charger stand.
I really should just try and buy this bundle haha

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
My Solo is a 2014 unit, and it has seen better days, i even replaced the battery once, but at this point i get one session per charge, and i get little to no vapor from levels 4- below, so i just ramp it up to 5, and move to 6 halfway thru my sesh to fully extract it. It still produce clouds at levels 5-7, especially thru a bubbler.

blackstone

^ Yeah, sorry, you're right.

"Buy Now and Receive Free Shipping (Canada & USA Only)"...

I will wait to see if my vape store gets them over here or else I can maybe do an international order. I'd just need a plug adaptor I guess..? (for Au)

It does look confusing a little! I suppose if the plug held someone back, then "USA and Canada only" may as well be true.
It would be ultimate if they made a white version of all markets plugs for it, but an adaptor is a possibility. That's the way I run mine all along.
Mine says 100-240 volt so these white ones should be the same, and an adaptor could run it anywhere.

jpdnkstr

I wonder if Randy will get any at puffitup... Arizer site said it was exclusively sold by them but we all know how that goes sometimes. I really like the white with the green lights:rolleyes:. I've probably collected a couple thousand dollars worth of vapes over the years and the only ones that I really use regularly for flowers are my two solos and my Air...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wonder if Randy will get any at puffitup... Arizer site said it was exclusively sold by them but we all know how that goes sometimes. I really like the white with the green lights:rolleyes:. I've probably collected a couple thousand dollars worth of vapes over the years and the only ones that I really use regularly for flowers are my two solos and my Air...
The WHITE looks really nice actually!
I have black one but I want a WHITE ONE?

I feel like maybe I'm "UNCIVILIZED"!

WHITE = CIVILIZED

CAUTION: Buy from planet vapes for the PHVES GonG or verified web site.
Junk FAKES out there!
EKV659j.jpg

SOLO before bed = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

uhranium

My Solo surely is behavin'.

Having a session yesterday until the charge light lid up. I put it away and on the charger right now. Instantly the 2nd light is on, as if it was already charged a bit. Confusing.

sickmanfraud

The WHITE looks really nice actually!
I have black one but I want a WHITE ONE?

I feel like maybe I'm "UNCIVILIZED"!

WHITE = CIVILIZED

CAUTION: Buy from planet vapes for the PHVES GonG or verified web site.
Junk FAKES out there!
EKV659j.jpg

SOLO before bed = CIVILIZED

PlanetVape (no s) = correct info = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

Buzzbomb Almighty

My Solo surely is behavin'.

Having a session yesterday until the charge light lid up. I put it away and on the charger right now. Instantly the 2nd light is on, as if it was already charged a bit. Confusing.
That's normal, it just recovered a little when you put it away. It wouldn't have had enough for a session.

Buzzbomb Almighty,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom