Arizer Solo

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Im in. How precise we talkin? Hours? Days? Minutes?

My Ed's stem should be here tomorrow, but i won't be able to use it til Friday morning. :(

KidFated.,
Reactions: ataxian

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Spent the day building my 2nd large green house planter 9' X 3' X 20":

greenhouseboxes.jpg

It was 80 degrees outside, but in the greenhouse:

Solo&temp.jpg

Of course it was Solo time all day. Some fresh bud, so nice :tup:.
I love to be warm, greenhouses are just the ticket for this climate(Washington. State)

andygut

Spent the day building my 2nd large green house planter 9' X 3' X 20":

greenhouseboxes.jpg

It was 80 degrees outside, but in the greenhouse:

Solo&temp.jpg

Of course it was Solo time all day. Some fresh bud, so nice :tup:.
I love to be warm, greenhouses are just the ticket for this climate(Washington. State)

where can I buy a wooden mouth piece?

andygut,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Go to general discussion section. Find vapor related equipment forum. Look for Eds TnT wooden stems, he does marvelous work, some very beautiful pieces.

I personally have 2 wooden stems and have 2 more on order. I have the Granadillo wood wong for the Solo which I use as a mouthpiece. Soon I will be getting a 3 inch black wood Wong that I will also use as a mouthpiece with the Solo. They are mated well and truly makes it a portable unit.

FCr Snappo had some wood mouthpieces just recently made that were for the Solo by Ed, check it out. They are just beautiful.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sweet, thanks. I just bought my solo and I'm loving it more than my pax. Just the glass could be annoying on the go
zNcUQsH.jpg

Glass is the best.
However the Wood Stem from ED is going to require conditioning.
I like it better today than I did when it was new 2 years ago! I will heat and pour 0.1 grams of SHATTER down the tube to enhance the flavor.

The SOLO:

WATER PATH
DRY STEMS
GLASS
WOOD
ASH COLLECTOR'S
JHOOKS
BUBBLERS
WATER PIPES

USE YOUR IMAGINATION!
How do you like that bubbler?
$34?
Are you kidding?
You don't have one?

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've been enjoying the PVHES bent shorty stem today with my older model Solo. At first I wasn't sure if I liked the shorty, but I like it. I've been trying to save on herb and have been vaping until the ABV is a dark coffee color. I've been able to get 3 - 12 min sessions with the Solo. The ABV is still good for edibles, I think. There are still some lighter flakes among the darker ones.

I checked Planetvape's website and it said as of 4/25 in 2 weeks they should be getting a new shipment of PVHES stems for the Solo. I hope that turns out to be true, I know some have been waiting a long time. Buy extra, then when there is a drought you'll be able to get through.

I do like the wood too. I notice with the Granadillo the ABV is fairly light after 2 sessions. Today was a glass day, just in the mood. It's nice to have a variety.

Last edited:
CarolKing,

equatorgringo

zNcUQsH.jpg

Glass is the best.
However the Wood Stem from ED is going to require conditioning.
I like it better today than I did when it was new 2 years ago! I will heat and pour 0.1 grams of SHATTER down the tube to enhance the flavor.

The SOLO:

WATER PATH
DRY STEMS
GLASS
WOOD
ASH COLLECTOR'S
JHOOKS
BUBBLERS
WATER PIPES

USE YOUR IMAGINATION!

$34?
Are you kidding?
You don't have one?

FC meet up poolside at Ataxian's crib this weekend?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How do you like that bubbler?
$34?
Are you kidding?
You don't have one?
Whats that? Solo party at @ataxian 's pool? I got the weekend off!! I'll bring the, oh wait. I'll get that when i get there!
A Glass a Wine (CALIFORNIA)
With a BOWL of "TOP SHELF" and a bubbler, stem, glass, wood -
SOLO?
You paid $450+ for your vaporizer?
To vaporize your flowers?

I want to buy more SOLO'S!
So cheap?

cawshook

Solod out.
$34?
Are you kidding?
You don't have one?

A Glass a Wine (CALIFORNIA)
With a BOWL of "TOP SHELF" and a bubbler, stem, glass, wood -
SOLO?
You paid $450+ for your vaporizer?
To vaporize your flowers?

I want to buy more SOLO'S!
So cheap?
No, but I'm interested. I'm not very experienced with glass. This is called honeycomb right? Good diffusion?

cawshook,

as

svPs9Cr.jpg

The SOLO is even good for a DRY session.

I Vape with a bubbler maybe 90% of the time
Dry is good but for out and about
I have half a stem left for my solo
My gong and a wooden stem
The rest I broke

Whats that? Solo party at @ataxian 's pool? I got the weekend off!! I'll bring the, oh wait. I'll get that when i get there!

Hell yer I'm in!
That man has to much weed?
That he has to bin some(crazy I know)
Pool solo sun and green it don't get much better

spoutti

1st time I used my solo was outside on a rainy evening. I was afraid to get 1 drop on it. Somehow, I irrationnalised the glass stem could crack if cooled by that 1 drop :mental: Boy I was wrong

It will be a year soon. My solo has been through all 4 canadian seasons. It has seen more than drops of water:science:. Field tested gravity a few times :doh:. Glass stems broken :rip:, but solos always going strong. No chipped buttom, just a few dents from concrete with certain gravity field tests.

I recommend the travel tube for the glass stem while on the go. It keeps the stem clean and safe.
https://www.planetvape.ca/travel-tube.html

as

1st time I used my solo was outside on a rainy evening. I was afraid to get 1 drop on it. Somehow, I irrationnalised the glass stem could crack if cooled by that 1 drop :mental: Boy I was wrong

It will be a year soon. My solo has been through all 4 canadian seasons. It has seen more than drops of water:science:. Field tested gravity a few times :doh:. Glass stems broken :rip:, but solos always going strong. No chipped buttom, just a few dents from concrete with certain gravity field tests.

I recommend the travel tube for the glass stem while on the go. It keeps the stem clean and safe.

My solo has taken a beatingits maybe 2 years old i don't no
The bottom plate is fine
I have chips all over my solo
I broke the tabs that hold the heater in place when you screw it back together
Runs just as good as it did on day one
Better in fact now I have a hc battery
Solo vaping rain or shine

Ataxian no doubt has a few stashed here and there for personal use, but I seriously doubt he'll want to share.....just guessing, but I'm pretty sure.....

OF

Naked woman or canna?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

j5gbEO6.jpg

This is just a small little group of stuff to protect.
Travel Tubes and end caps!
@spoutti very good recommendation!
Ataxian no doubt has a few stashed here and there for personal use, but I seriously doubt he'll want to share.....
OF

@OF I forgot where I put half my jars?
I even have grams of wax I forgot where I put them?
Wax Pens full of THC oil laying around!
Trash cans full of flower!
Vaporizers I have no time for?
The SOLO is simple and easy to use.
Thank you for the bottom screw that was missing in my oldest SOLO.

The world needs more good people like you!

Last edited:

OF

Naked woman or canna?

Well, both, actually. Now that you bring it up.

@OF I forgot where I put half my jars?

Thank you for the bottom screw that was missing in my oldest SOLO.

You're welcome, glad it was useful. To be honest I'd forgotten about that......like the little stashes you talk about above. I know that one. I'll come across a loaded Omicron cart in a doob tube, or a paper bag with a couple of grams missing one or two. Something else comes along to distract me and I'm off to the races. At least I'm not throwing it out.

Edit:
The world needs more good people like you!

I've been thinking about this comment or a while, aside from the obvious 'oh, yeah? I can show you LOTS of guys who think one is quite enough......if not too much' something was bugging me.

I just mailed the stems out to the MFLB guys, nothing seems to clear the mind as much for me these days as escaping that PO with my blood pressure under control. Just seeing it in the rear view mirror sends the mind soaring!

Anyway, while the muse were upon me I got the little voices to slow down and use smaller words. You triggered a truly fun "true story" experience a co worker once told me. She had been, for a while, night duty nurse at the local state mental hospital (serves a wide area). After seniority played out she got the 'gravy job', night duty nurse (basically admissions, warehousing new folks until the day staff can sort them out). She had full staff of course, all she had to do was keep paperwork straight and deal with problems. Good duty.

The insight is Biblical delusions are common in our society, it's not uncommon to have several guys who think they're Satan show up on the same night. Or Jesus Christ. No problem putting a second (or even third) Satan in the general ward. Each will know the other(s) are false and quietly retreat into a corner. But, put more than one "Prince of Peace" in the ward and best have orderlies standing at the ready......

Not that any of us fancy ourselves in either of those groups, of course, but my twisted sense of humor likes that kind of stuff I guess and your words triggered a 15 or more year old memory.

Thanks.

OF

Last edited:
Top Bottom