Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well, both, actually. Now that you bring it up.

You're welcome, glad it was useful. To be honest I'd forgotten about that......like the little stashes you talk about above. I know that one. I'll come across a loaded Omicron cart in a doob tube, or a paper bag with a couple of grams missing one or two. Something else comes along to distract me and I'm off to the races. At least I'm not throwing it out.

Edit:

I've been thinking about this comment or a while, aside from the obvious 'oh, yeah? I can show you LOTS of guys who think one is quite enough......if not too much' something was bugging me.

I just mailed the stems out to the MFLB guys, nothing seems to clear the mind as much for me these days as escaping that PO with my blood pressure under control. Just seeing it in the rear view mirror sends the mind soaring!

Anyway, while the muse were upon me I got the little voices to slow down and use smaller words. You triggered a truly fun "true story" experience a co worker once told me. She had been, for a while, night duty nurse at the local state mental hospital (serves a wide area). After seniority played out she got the 'gravy job', night duty nurse (basically admissions, warehousing new folks until the day staff can sort them out). She had full staff of course, all she had to do was keep paperwork straight and deal with problems. Good duty.

The insight is Biblical delusions are common in our society, it's not uncommon to have several guys who think they're Satan show up on the same night. Or Jesus Christ. No problem putting a second (or even third) Satan in the general ward. Each will know the other(s) are false and quietly retreat into a corner. But, put more than one "Prince of Peace" in the ward and best have orderlies standing at the ready......

Not that any of us fancy ourselves in either of those groups, of course, but my twisted sense of humor likes that kind of stuff I guess and your words triggered a 15 or more year old memory.

Thanks.

OF
Very nice story!

ataxian,
Reactions: OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I envy you all with Solo GONGS I had one once it broke. If Id have known they would become unobtainable I'd have gotten more than one. I really miss my Solo with water. :disgust::bang::doh::ugh::cry:
ED'S wood stems and he has the WonG as well might be a solution to breakage.

Every time I go to order more GonG's their out.

Water with the SOLO is amazing!

You could go to HOME DEPOT buy some tubing and connect your stem.
The local smoke shop have adapters.
macgyver.jpg

MacGyver lives!

Last edited:

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
I envy you all with Solo GONGS I had one once it broke. If Id have known they would become unobtainable I'd have gotten more than one. I really miss my Solo with water. :disgust::bang::doh::ugh::cry:
Do you own a torch or have a glass blower nearby? You will need that Aroma therapy bowl and an 18mm or 14mm connection. Click on the link below. I have never owned a "mass produced gong". Mine works great!!!

Propaganja

Hello, first post, new to the forums, but have been readin a lot since I got my solo m1d a month ago which died. waiting for arizer to warranty it. For now I have a m1t backup and I gotta say the m1t is a beast. For some reason it is a better producer than the m1d. I also don't enjoy high efficient stems with the new airflow. I've been experimenting with wood stem and wongs vs Planetvapes. I gotta say planetvapes gong with f bomb or micro bubbler is definitely the way of the future. Hits like a champ on setting 4-7. My friend Thot he hit a dab when he first tried it. Straight to the head/face without the lung burning. Barely any learning curve with the gong and fbomb. Amazing products. I don't even use stems anymore unless I want a less intense session by myself. One-two bowls with the gong and f bomb is enuff for a couple of people. Too bad I didn't hear about portable vapes until recently, woulda saved a lot of herbs lol.

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Hello, first post, new to the forums, but have been readin a lot since I got my solo m1d a month ago which died. waiting for arizer to warranty it. For now I have a m1t backup and I gotta say the m1t is a beast. For some reason it is a better producer than the m1d. I also don't enjoy high efficient stems with the new airflow. I've been experimenting with wood stem and wongs vs Planetvapes. I gotta say planetvapes gong with f bomb or micro bubbler is definitely the way of the future. Hits like a champ on setting 4-7. My friend Thot he hit a dab when he first tried it. Straight to the head/face without the lung burning. Barely any learning curve with the gong and fbomb. Amazing products. I don't even use stems anymore unless I want a less intense session by myself. One-two bowls with the gong and f bomb is enuff for a couple of people. Too bad I didn't hear about portable vapes until recently, woulda saved a lot of herbs lol.
I added an old fashioned inverted down stem and wine making cork and came up with this:
solowtupgrade2.jpg

I believe user "Pipes" also did similar mod with a bent stem and cork.
Makes for a very enjoyable experience. Options are nice!!!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have the older SOLO's and love them.
Never could make the PNWT work correctly.

I find the bubblers, ash collector, jhooks 10,000,000,000,000x better than a hydro tube. The mouth piece is to large as well.

If you like them great!

My new path is bubblers.

The SOLO pairs very well with water whatever your preference!

bCdgLIm.jpg

$28 for NIRVANNA!
D020

People hate on it!
Let them!

Works for me!
dSqo4Ll.jpg

$34 D022
aXes7Pt.jpg

$30 range

Last edited:

Propaganja

I have the older SOLO's and love them.
Never could make the PNWT work correctly.

I find the bubblers, ash collector, jhooks 10,000,000,000,000x better than a hydro tube. The mouth piece is to large as well.

If you like them great!

My new path is bubblers.

The SOLO pairs very well with water whatever your preference!

bCdgLIm.jpg

$28 for NIRVANNA!
D020

People hate on it!
Let them!

Works for me!
dSqo4Ll.jpg

$34 D022
aXes7Pt.jpg

$30 range

A nice micro bubbler is what I'm looking for next, 14mm one. I've used the solo in my bong and it worked good too, clouds for days lol. Would love the d020 but can't find it in Canada for cheap. Am waiting to get a small cheap cheech one that's easy to take around.

Propaganja,
Reactions: ataxian

fogbank

I love my Firefly. It is my "go to" vape. I use it whenever I can.

Last weekend I had a "Solo weekend". It knocked me on my butt every time (that's a good thing :)).

So user friendly, so efficient, so hardy... what a great little "tank" of a vaporizer it is!

The bowl of my stock straight stem is nearly black with resin. I wonder if that can actually enhance the experience?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Last edited by a moderator:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm from France, and with shipping it adds up to 57$.
Is it still worth it at this price ?
$57 compared to what is available in your country for that price?

The USA is always cheaper than EUROPE.

It's a good piece.

The bubbler I have from them was $22 and at my local smoke shop it's $49.

Compare your market?
Then decide.

Here the real thing is in the hundreds.

OK it's a knock off so it's cheap.

You decide if it's worth it?

I like it and it works for me however it's just a comment and exposing availability if someone sees a need?

Bon Chance!

Last edited:

Ano

FC Lover
Ok, guess I'll make more research to find what I can buy locally.

From what I've read and saw about the d020, it seems like it would suit my needs pretty well, but I was more wondering about the build/glass quality.
$22 for a piece that will break at the first low height fall is ok, but for $57, if it's dead in one small drop, it might start to hurt my wallet.

Thanks for the input !

Ano,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok, guess I'll make more research to find what I can buy locally.

From what I've read and saw about the d020, it seems like it would suit my needs pretty well, but I was more wondering about the build/glass quality.
$22 for a piece that will break at the first low height fall is ok, but for $57, if it's dead in one small drop, it might start to hurt my wallet.

Thanks for the input !
I care about quality more than you might image.

The D020 is very strong thick glass.
The local smoke shops have super thin pieces for 2 to 3x the price.

5 mm minimum thickness is my standard.
7 mm is what I prefer.
3.5 mm is junk!
gWcoMik.jpg

Propaganja

I care about quality more than you might image.

The D020 is very strong thick glass.
The local smoke shops have super thin pieces for 2 to 3x the price.

5 mm minimum thickness is my standard.
7 mm is what I prefer.
3.5 mm is junk!
gWcoMik.jpg

Hey what kinda gong is that. The bowl size looks bigger

Propaganja,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I use a 18mm x 14mm reducer bushing to use my 14mm GonG (PHVES) with my 18mm GonG I don't need the reducer. As you get into glass you will find fittings to be your friend!

ataxian,

as

:shrug:

Its a e-nano gong not a solo gong the Nano bowl is smaller Tho
Think the new thicker nano gongs work for the solo?
Maybe I maed that last bit up:shrug:
Anyone have a new thicker glass e-nano gong dose it fit?

as,
Top Bottom