Arizer Solo II

Waldorulez

I use my omni very little get used get your mom a solo or a log I dnt get the air cuz dealing wit batteries I already have a mflb for that

Waldorulez,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have an Air, she won't use it because of the heat up time and weak vapor production. This Solo 2 looks a lot better. I like the log idea but I don't think she would use one. It needs to be cordless I think. I'd give her my volcano but it has too many parts so I know she wouldn't use it. I like that the Solo only has one part to clean.

How even is the AVB coming out with higher temps? Can you kill a stem fast in this Solo 2 or do you need to do a whole session to get even AVB?

AJS

Calm Consistency
How even is the AVB coming out with higher temps? Can you kill a stem fast in this Solo 2 or do you need to do a whole session to get even AVB?
Very even abv as long as you don't pack super hard. Can kill a bowl quickly if needed. You can kill a bowl in 1-2 hits if you can take that much vapor. My friend and I have both done it. Those are massive hits tho. I never stir.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So Nice!!
aQ3xIxX.jpg

My PINK SOLO #1 won't die?
VAS is back SOLO #2 where r u?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Very even abv as long as you don't pack super hard. Can kill a bowl quickly if needed. You can kill a bowl in 1-2 hits if you can take that much vapor. My friend and I have both done it. Those are massive hits tho. I never stir.

Right on, good info! I still think the Air is a great vaporizer BTW, just not ideal for a higher tolerance user. I definitely dig Arizer as a company too.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Decided to pack a big bowl instead of my usual dome half bowl, and got the biggest rip I could handle. Finished the entire bowl in like 5 hits I believe...

No matter how long I pulled, she only got milkier. I expected a little bit of thinning as the hit went on, but it was the opposite. The strict airflow from this GonG fully inserted helps it milk with little air...it's real nice.

Maybe next time I'll get the full sesh on video. Pretty intense milks! Abv looking nice too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUvdlqhg4cr/?taken-by=ajs_fc_

Abv
gSjEtCq.jpg

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Is there any interest in concentrate use for Arizer vaporizers?

I drew up this dish tonight.

cKYnNYuXE.jpg

Great Idea

At 400 f the AVB is an even dark tan (8 hits). On high heat (420 F) I can kill a full stem lightly packed with 4-6 huge hits and AVB is brown and also evenly cooked. I enjoy flavour so I stay on the lower temps between 380-400 and get about 8+ good hits, AVB is evenly colored dark tan.

Last edited by a moderator:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
So far I think I get a way more even vape and never any charred spots on highest temp like I remember sometimes in the OG Solo!

No lie I just received my old age pension.. I'm in my 30's LOL. time to kick on back and enjoy the retired life
Thinking of adding a second SoloII to celebrate!

LiquidVape

Planet Vapes is offering Solo2 and a small space case grinder for only 249cad or 184usd or 167eur

https://www.planetvape.ca/solo-2-vaporizer.html

Coupon PVSOLO2
thank you for this. Was going to wait till price dropped to around 250CAD. That was quick!

Also removed the Grinder, for extra 5$ in savings :D

The grinder is probably worth it, but i don't need one, so rather save more

They also added a 14mm GonG with the coupon. Good stuff :)

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
The only thing that would make me want any other conduction based vape over this one is that this vape is ... well ... boring. It works exactly as it should every time ... no tricks, no gimmicks, no flashy lights colors or apps. It just works incredibly well in a very simple way...which can be boring. Boring isn't always bad tho.

Every now and then I get a craving to get a vape I can "play with" instead of just "use" .. like the IQ or ff2. In the end tho ... the hassle free, convenient consistency of the Solo 2 outweighs that yank of technology's flare. Less cleaning, less parts, insane battery life, amazing flavor ... just a great vape.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Anyone have any vids they wanna see? Full sesh? Full vape run through/break down? Microdose? Max temp without preheat, multiple vapes, anything...? I need ideas and I have the house to myself so I wanna make vids lol.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
thank you for this. Was going to wait till price dropped to around 250CAD. That was quick!

Also removed the Grinder, for extra 5$ in savings :D

The grinder is probably worth it, but i don't need one, so rather save more

They also added a 14mm GonG with the coupon. Good stuff :)

Oh the 14mm standard GonG is included in that deal too? I was checking price adding one to the order and it came to 199 USD but really it'd be $179 (without the grinder) all together?!

Super tempting, was gonna wait to see what puffitup would have, but this is even better than the 420 deals no? Or the same at least... Could also keep waiting simply because I don't need this at all, once I have it I'll get bored and mainly want for use with others (which I still might be able to do with Tubo session mode or some even cheaper conduction)... but you know :mental:

LiquidVape

Oh the 14mm standard GonG is included in that deal too? I was checking price adding one to the order and it came to 199 USD but really it'd be $179 (without the grinder) all together?!

Super tempting, was gonna wait to see what puffitup would have, but this is even better than the 420 deals no? Or the same at least... Could also keep waiting simply because I don't need this at all, once I have it I'll get bored and mainly want for use with others (which I still might be able to do with Tubo session mode or some even cheaper conduction)... but you know :mental:
i don't know how much exactly in USD (what conversion rate they use, if u get charged for taxes and also shipping), but for me it came up to 257 CAD all included, no grinder, with the Free GonG added automatically.

can't comment on PIU, but seems PV usually has best deals for Arizer products (at least for Canadians)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
i don't know how much exactly in USD (what conversion rate they use, if u get charged for taxes and also shipping), but for me it came up to 257 CAD all included, no grinder, with the Free GonG added automatically.

can't comment on PIU, but seems PV usually has best deals for Arizer products (at least for Canadians)

Yeah USD is different and I never bought from puffitup yet but people rave... I dono bout taxes but there is a free shipping option just without tracking. I see the GonG option is there now you get to choose size, so yeah it's like $181.56 without grinder it seems

But but .... but the flaves :(:cry:

Honestly it's not a necessity ... but if it was my only vape I wouldn't feel disappointed.

lol it's you that has me close to pulling the trigger brother! Solo was my second after T1 and now that I am exclusively on demand convection I miss that nice session as you were... It's so hard to justify it, but the VAS is always a battle

Top Bottom