Arizer Solo II

exime

Anyone have any vids they wanna see? Full sesh? Full vape run through/break down? Microdose? Max temp without preheat, multiple vapes, anything...? I need ideas and I have the house to myself so I wanna make vids lol.

If you have any tips for solo2 maybe a general tips video for newcomers to hit the ground... vaping. Like how dense to pack it, what types of grinds to use, how temps are reacting on the solo2 compared to other vapes, etc..

Zow237

After loving my Og solo, this would make for a great vape anytime anywhere for me. my Zion seems too precious to always be on the go with me and carrying around batteries isn't fun haha. The solo was always my rugged vape that I thought would never die, but I bought it off eBay and ended up not lasting as long as I hoped but always thought it was the best producing portable I've had with great flavor. This seems like a no brainer :)

Any mods for this? Gosh dang it sorry for back to back posts. Please combine

Modnote: Posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Microdose shim to reduce stem capacity. This could be made from quartz as to not interfere with your delicate flavors.

d9yBZIleK.jpg

AJS

Calm Consistency
Did two back to back microdose bowls. Used the basket screen and put in just enough to cover the screen ... prolly a .03. I turned the temp to max and got a massive rip first hit and a still great hit 2nd. I went to play video games and had to stop and get up to get good because the room was nearly spinning ... oops.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Hows the flavor and performance compared to your Milaana? What makes you reach for the Solo over it? I got tennis elbow and my vapcap is difficult to use right now. Been hitting the Air through water but it's a slow milk.

invertedisdead,

AJS

Calm Consistency
@AJS what the hell man.... you got me all excited and no vid :( hahah
Sorry man my brother came over and didn't feel like making a vid with him around.

On another note .. my ed stem arrived a day early. Randomly decided to check tracking and it arrived. Can try out tonight. Hope I enjoy it as much or more than the bent stem!

Edit: @invertedisdead
It's probably because it's just a new vape and I'm getting acclimated. Although ...the Dynavap M is new to me and doesn't get used a ton. I've just been wanting a session vape to chill on recently. Love setting temps and testing out flaves on each. It's just a really enjoyable journey.

Flavor pretty close to Milaana, Mi gets me more medicated faster...performance is just great tho. Pumps out vapor without effort. Consistent.

Ya it is a pretty slow milk compared to convection vapes, but it milks thiiicckk.

Last edited:

Zow237

Sorry man my brother came over and didn't feel like making a vid with him around.

On another note .. my ed stem arrived a day early. Randomly decided to check tracking and it arrived. Can try out tonight. Hope I enjoy it as much or more than the bent stem!

Let us know how you like it :) have fun

Zow237,
Reactions: BigJr48

swieder711

Got my Solo II in two day from POV. Coming from the Solo OG, what temp is equivalent to 4 LEDs?

Found this on the Arizer web site

• Level 1 – 50°C / 122°F
  • Level 2 – 185°C / 365°F
  • Level 3 – 190°C / 374°F
  • Level 4 – 195°C / 383°F
  • Level 5 – 200°C / 393°F
  • Level 6 – 205°C / 401°F
  • Level 7 – 210°C / 410°F

AJS

Calm Consistency
I wish everyone MEDICATED to the MAX!
1 oz every couple of day's.
3 foot COLAS no SEED'S
FREE (no price on nature)
WAKE UP!

LEGAL ISSUES? (why it's safer than bread?)
Why are people put in prison for it?

SOLO 2 = need

1ounce every couple of days yet your Solo is still working ... get outta here!!!

Bread allergies kill a lot of people. Fuck bread ...
My nature is not free. I pay 12% of my income to breathe America's oxygen.

r0ez3Ih.jpg

Got my 3D flow booster stem. The screen is funky, will see how it performs here in a sec. It is MUCH smaller than I thought. If it cools as much as the other stems I'll be impressed but I remain skeptical until I try this in the next 10 minutes or so.
The quality is superb. The glass holes are gone so airflow should be great. Not a notch out of place, looks wonderful. New stems are always so goddam shiny.

AJS

Calm Consistency
MJet3PE.jpg

Before I get into the sesh, first thing to note is this thing is short like the Air plastic tip stem, except it's all glass with a similar flat mouthpiece and no glass screen with the 4 holes. Instead it's just an "ice catcher" type deal except it catches the screen. It came basket style, dome facing towards the catcher and bowl facing up to pack. Very odd way when considering that the herb in the basket will be getting cooked by the basket instead of the glass walls itself ... maybe it needs to be flipped to dome. Anyway ... this basket setup means the airflow is virtually completely unrestricted. The Grasshopper can't even close to keep up and it's not far behind the open flow of the Milaana. It feels weird having this much airflow. Despite this ... hits were resinous on the low temp and huge on the high temps even when I pulled nearly as fast as I possibly could.

Anyway ...

Packed a fat bowl and started on 320 to see how that goes. I've never been this low before. The first few hits were so overwhelmingly flavorful it was difficult to continue on this temp. Was just so resinous and thick with terpenes it was almost gross lol. Still got vapor on this temp.

Bumped it up to 355 enjoyed flavor some more while having some nice full bodied clouds. Bumped it up to 395 and this is where it started feeling hot. The clouds were absolutely enormous ... not necessarily harsh or hot, but can definitely feel the warmth here. Coughing easily achievable unfortunately.

15 minutes timer went off at 395 ... turned her back on, couple more hits at 395 until I bump to 410 to finish.

Abv looks nice. You can see towards the top it's darker ... That was the top of the bowl ... maybe I packed too large.
IBgP6w7.jpg

Top Bottom