Arizer Solo II

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm thinking about buying a Solo 2 for my mom, but I already bought her an Air she didn't like, so I don't want to make another mistake...Got her a Vapcap too but she always goes back to combustion... Her main complaints with the Air were battery life and heat up time, so maybe this would work... $199 is pretty tempting. I like the minimal parts of this system and easy cleaning, but I'm wondering if the vape signature and output is stronger than the Air?

AJS

Calm Consistency
Conveniently placed my order for the @Ed's TnT smaller 3D booster stem for my Solo 2 right as it turned 4:20. It says checkout but order was placed don't worry ;)

Hope I like this thing! Seems super funk with the notches and screen placement but I'll remain hopeful. Never purchased from Ed so we'll see when it arrives!

Just realized I should've gotten some Butter for my Mi... oh well!
LjIaGuL.jpg

cQZQJh9.jpg

exime

Conveniently placed my order for the @Ed's TnT smaller 3D booster stem for my Solo 2 right as it turned 4:20. It says checkout but order was placed don't worry ;)

Hope I like this thing! Seems super funk with the notches and screen placement but I'll remain hopeful. Never purchased from Ed so we'll see when it arrives!

is booster stem best performance stem for the solo2?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I don't know if we've had a member that tried the atomic booster with the new Solo 2? I've used mine with my Solo OG it it works awesome. It opens up airflow very well. I look forward to using it when I get my Solo 2. It's just another way to enjoy your vaporizer. It's fun to use different stems. You may not feel you need one though with the Solo 2. They are $22.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer

LjIaGuL.jpg

cQZQJh9.jpg

Thanks much, gotta list more stuff tomorrow got a 10" angled glass stem that cools vapor even more!

Smokey McVape

LjIaGuL.jpg

cQZQJh9.jpg
I ordered this stem too - will have to compare experiences once mine gets to the UK. Nice work @Ed's TnT.

swieder711

Just ordered by Solo II from Planet of the Vapes. $199 with the discount code and free shipping

Had my Solo OG since Feb 2015. It is my daily driver. A true work horse. Solid design, easy to use and simple cleaning,

Looking forward to all the improvements with the Solo II.

Stormsend

Oh common man, you don't need to own a Solo 2 to not have a valid opinion... don't be like that! :shrug:

The one Arizer included? :hmm:
There is no way that is the best case. The stem can break easily if they land wrong in a bag.

Last edited:
Stormsend,
Reactions: BigJr48

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
10″ in length the Cool Booster XXL for the Arizer Air or Solo will cool your vapor way more than any other glass stem out there! The larger vapor chamber is 4 1/2″L with an OD at 5/8″ for a large area where the vapor will fill before making its way through the angle. At the start of the angle you have another 5 1/2″ where the vapor will cool even more before making it to your lips. At the mouth piece is has been flattened to fit better on the lips for a more comfortable feel.

These Stems have great airflow, having only 3 pinches in the lower end of the vapor chamber for stabilizing a conical filter. There is no resistance only increased airflow! The Cool Booster XXL Atomic Arizer Air/Solo is a must have accessory for any Arizer owner and user that wants significantly cooler vapor and an overall better vaping experience!

Had to have it!

little maggie

I'm thinking about buying a Solo 2 for my mom, but I already bought her an Air she didn't like, so I don't want to make another mistake...Got her a Vapcap too but she always goes back to combustion... Her main complaints with the Air were battery life and heat up time, so maybe this would work... $199 is pretty tempting. I like the minimal parts of this system and easy cleaning, but I'm wondering if the vape signature and output is stronger than the Air?
I'm surprised that she didn't like the vapcap if she likes combustion. The solo 2 may be great but you might want to get a bit more info from your mom before spending the money.

Smokey McVape

10″ in length the Cool Booster XXL for the Arizer Air or Solo will cool your vapor way more than any other glass stem out there! The larger vapor chamber is 4 1/2″L with an OD at 5/8″ for a large area where the vapor will fill before making its way through the angle. At the start of the angle you have another 5 1/2″ where the vapor will cool even more before making it to your lips. At the mouth piece is has been flattened to fit better on the lips for a more comfortable feel.

These Stems have great airflow, having only 3 pinches in the lower end of the vapor chamber for stabilizing a conical filter. There is no resistance only increased airflow! The Cool Booster XXL Atomic Arizer Air/Solo is a must have accessory for any Arizer owner and user that wants significantly cooler vapor and an overall better vaping experience!

Had to have it!
Hey @Ed's TnT I think you're going to have to start giving Carol a commission! :D

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm surprised that she didn't like the vapcap if she likes combustion. The solo 2 may be great but you might want to get a bit more info from your mom before spending the money.

I've shown her about 1000 times how to heat the vapcap properly to get the most out of it, but she thinks its disrespectful for me to give her any tips on using a vaporizer because she has 50 years of smoking on me and acts like I'm belittling her if I give her any advice. She doesn't take very kindly to any sort of constructive input whatsoever so I need a device that is absolutely foolproof and pumps out vapor like a fire truck. The only vape she likes is my wax pen because the whole process is instant.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Something interesting....
I was heating to 400, at around 300 I popped in a "cold" stem. The temp climb slowed a lot because the cold stem was fighting the heatup .. makes me realize the temp sensor may be pretty accurate if its affected so much by the cold stem.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Something interesting....
I was heating to 400, at around 300 I popped in a "cold" stem. The temp climb slowed a lot because the cold stem was fighting the heatup .. makes me realize the temp sensor may be pretty accurate of its affected so much by the cold stem.
Agreed. :tup: It seems to me that this heater is more powerful then it's predecessor.:razz: It keeps up with strong draws no problem. :science: Is this the case for you other members who have both units for comparison?:shrug:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Agreed. :tup: It seems to me that this heater is more powerful then it's predecessor.:razz: It keeps up with strong draws no problem. :science: Is this the case for you other members who have both units for comparison?:shrug:
Compared to the Air I had ... definitely. I never thought the heater was dropping in temp on the Air but after feeling the power in Solo 2 i guess it was? Idk how else it would seem so much stronger ...

CQUSwCk.jpg

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Compared to the Air I had ... definitely. I never thought the heater was dropping in temp on the Air but after feeling the power in Solo 2 i guess it was? Idk how else it would seem so much stronger ...

CQUSwCk.jpg

Compared to my Solo OG, the Solo 2 does have a more powerful heater. I can take rip after rip and don't notice any drop in performance. But I do let the Solo 2 heat soak for a minute or so after reaching my desired temp.

AJS

Calm Consistency
Compared to my Solo OG, the Solo 2 does have a more powerful heater. I can take rip after rip and don't notice any drop in performance. But I do let the Solo 2 heat soak for a minute or so after reaching my desired temp.
A minute heat soak is sure to provide a pretty fat cloud. I find inserting the stem after it reaches temp and puffing on it like a 'gar can get me to vapor within like 5 seconds. Making vapor in like 25 seconds total from a cold vape and unpacked stem.

Every 10 seshes, you save nearly 15 minutes of waiting time compared to other Arizer portables. At $20/hr, 15 minutes is $5. That's half a G ... That's like 5 solo seshes. Time is valuable!! Time is weed!

Top Bottom