ABV Milkshake (My First Post)

bigtvapes

I have a very high smoking (or used to) and vapor tolerance. I'm still going, every night with friends, long after they're on the floor. But, that milkshake with the 3 heaping tablespoons, literally wrecked me. I barely remember the night, except feeling highly intoxicated/drunk without the queasy (which is actually kind of cool). It was just a bit overwhelming, especially when I wasn't ready for it, at all.

Did you make the shake as the OP did?

bigtvapes,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Did you make the shake as the OP did?

Uhm, no. I didn't do (2) tablespoons, it was more like (3) rounded tablespoons. :D

Everything else, yep. Plus, everything I was using is/was organic and real fat content. The peanut butter is made on site, fresh where we buy it (they do all different kinds of nuts). @#$% separates almost as fast as you can put the lid back on. Plus, I added in whole milk ice cream which seemed to kick it up a notch to.

Regardless, it was WAY too much and it lasted for hours and hours. By the time, it really kicked in (when I needed assistance to stand up) I couldn't remember how I got so wrecked. :lol:

BigDaddyVapor,

bigtvapes

OK so you just heat up the PB and ABV, then you dumped in the ice cream and milk and it cooled, and it still worked?

I wanna try it out, just a little nervous it wouldn't work if I didn't do it right. Sorry if my questions seem simple or something. I just don't get food highs anymore but I wanna try.

bigtvapes,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
You don't have to heat anything. The ABV is ready to go.

Heck, I know people that eat ABV straight from a jar, chasing it with milk. It will get you lit, just the same. None of those ingredients are really necessary. Go to Wendy's buy a milkshake, dump in the ABV and you'll get the same effect.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
You don't have to heat anything. The ABV is ready to go.

Heck, I know people that eat ABV straight from a jar, chasing it with milk. It will get you lit, just the same. None of those ingredients are really necessary. Go to Wendy's buy a milkshake, dump in the ABV and you'll get the same effect.

Yessir i do almost exactly that.

When i am in hurry and need some long lasting pain meds i eat a cpl table spoons straight abv, chase with milk, a cpl handfuls of nuts and a fish oil cap for good measure. I think the fattty and omega rich nuts help maximize absorbtion without infusing into a milk/oil base of some sort.

Puffers,

llama1892

Aaron Rodgers Afficianado
Just wanted to share my experience with this recipe.
I used only about 1g of dark brown abv bud. added ice, milk and peanut butter in my magic bullet.
taste was bearable, and definitely has a lot of potential with real ingredietns like ice cream and such mmmm :)

finished the drink at 2:50 p.m. yesterday and didnt feel it til about 4:30 which was a little longer than my edible experiences. All I have to say is wow. I was skeptical about the amount but found it to be way more than enough. I could barely force myself to get out of my bed. I managed to go to dinner, came back played some halo 4 (kind of I think? haha not well im sure) and passed out at about 9:45. The 5 hours was just constant high. I woke up this morning still feeling a little spacey. Just wow haha great recipe!

bigtvapes

As seems to be with me an edibles, this just didn't work lol. I used much more abv than the guy above me (I used 4 very full teaspoons) and put it in an oreo milkshake I got take out from a local diner.

I drank half, my friend drank half before we saw Man with the Iron Fists.

She felt like a million bucks. I felt like I drank a milkshake lol. No effects whatsoever. But she enjoyed herself.

It tasted decent at least. I think I am doomed to just not enjoy edibles.

bigtvapes,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I think I am doomed to just not enjoy edibles.

Have you ever tried cannaoil with soy lechitin to aid in bio availability? If you have digestive problems it could be the issue or some people myself included are very hit and miss/ edible intolerant. I have done edibles dozens of times but only really knocked my socks off a cpl of times. The times it did were edibles usually made with hash.

Edward Hyde

before some days i was thinking that in the same was as the peanutbutter and the milkshake i could make just butter. so i put arround 3,5 tablespoons of ABV in 4 tablespoon of melter butter mixed it well and then in the microwave for 2 minute in 70%... we were 4 ppl eating it.2 of us ate 1 cracker,1 of us ate two crackers and as usual i ate the most 3,5 crackers.after about 1,5 hour i started feeling really high and 4 hours after that i just fell asleep without even realising.i woke up feeling really dizzy after 3 hours and went to sleep almost right away cause i couldnt handle it.then i woke up the next morning feeling my head heavy like a stone and when i sneezed my brain hurt like it was being hammered all night...

i think that with less butter it will be just fine,even tho that the guys that ate 1 cracker also said they were destroyed and went to sleep.but a lesson i got was that better to eat less than more after all.

Edward Hyde,

bigtvapes

Maybe I don't WANT food highs. Sounds like all that happens is you guys get trashed, get sleepy, and wake up hungover. The exact opposite of all the reasons I would WANT to get a food high lol.

bigtvapes,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
No I find I only get extremely tired with abv edibles, in fact when an abv edible does affect me all I get are Cbd effects extreme couch lock, grogginess, etc but good pain relief if I got no where to go :lol: . I have friends who arent as intolerant to edibles as me, one of whom ate about five doses of a chocolate edible made with a sativa hash. He related it to me as quasi psychedelic almost like he had taken a strange form of XTC. I have never had an experience like that but I have had a few where I was just extremely medicated with a huge stupid grin on my face for hours with fits of uncontrollabe laughter like one of the first times I partook in cannabis.

Puffers,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I've had some pretty strong strains that can give that almost psychedelic effect. Heck Girl Scout Cookie, if I catch it on an empty stomach, right before I eat. Wham! Straight to the moon!

BigDaddyVapor,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
I've had some pretty strong strains that can give that almost psychedelic effect. Heck Girl Scout Cookie, if I catch it on an empty stomach, right before I eat. Wham! Straight to the moon!

What kind of delivery method BDV? Butter, oil, tincture, hash, flowers, ?, ? :lol: I have never experienced an edible like that and would be curious to duplicate such an experience in the name of :science: of course. Although I can tell an tell you an 8 dose edible + Disney World of color = damn near bucket list worthy :whoa:

Puffers,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
What kind of delivery method BDV? Butter, oil, tincture, hash, flowers, ?, ? :lol: I have never experienced an edible like that and would be curious to duplicate such an experience in the name of :science: of course. Although I can tell an tell you an 8 dose edible + Disney World of color = damn near bucket list worthy :whoa:
I make my own edibles. It's interesting, I'll use peanut butter or Nutella as a "base" and sprinkle in my desired amount of ABV, and eat it. The last two times I tried it, I overdid it, and had double my resting heart rate, although I was fucked. More than I wanted to be for sure. I couldn't even focus on what I was trying to listen to, I was so gone.

Quetzalcoatl,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction

Sorry not edibles. Only thing I've eaten that will do that was 'shrooms and acid, way back in the day.

Vaping and smoking some strains over the years, however... have had some interesting effects.

BigDaddyVapor,

Infinite

Really excited to try this. I hate Nutella so I think I'm going to skip it and try adding something else for flavor, maybe oreos? bananas? chocolate syrup? Ideaas?

...not a good idea to use chunky peanut butter. All the peanut pieces floated to the surface, when I added the milk.

LOL

Infinite,
I put about just under 3 TBSP of ground up ABV into the mixture and followed the OPs instructions.

Shake didn't taste bad, but about 90 minutes after I was feeling the effects. It wasn't pleasant, I felt like I needed to vomit but I never did. Next day I had some bad gas that smelled like ABV. I even took a nasty shit that smelt like ABV.

Theres no questioning the effectiveness, but just be prepared for a "ABV hangover".

laidplains,

Infinite

I'm doing this in the next few days when I won't be able to smoke (wisdom teeth removal), and I have a quick question!

Once everything is blended together, should I let it sit to absorb into the fat? Or does that not really matter at all at this point?

Thanks!

Quetzalcoatl

I'm doing this in the next few days when I won't be able to smoke (wisdom teeth removal), and I have a quick question!

Once everything is blended together, should I let it sit to absorb into the fat? Or does that not really matter at all at this point?

Thanks!
I have mixed my ABV with peanut butter and let it sit for a few days, and I've mixed it and eaten it right away. Both experiences have been good, and I've overdone it both ways. Doesn't matter for me, so I'll mix and eat right away.

Quetzalcoatl,

Edward Hyde

I have mixed my ABV with peanut butter and let it sit for a few days, and I've mixed it and eaten it right away. Both experiences have been good, and I've overdone it both ways. Doesn't matter for me, so I'll mix and eat right away.

how much abv does it take to get u a light high?i mean like being high bet functional at the same time...

Edward Hyde,

Quetzalcoatl

Depends on your tolerance and how well your material has been vaped. I usually use around 1 gram per serving, and it does me well usually. Good for going to sleep. Sometimes I'll do .7 of ABV hash and .3 of flower, sometimes it's just .5

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom