ABV Milkshake (My First Post)

bakednvaped

Update: I've waited 2,5 long hours and only experienced a decent high [4], so I've started vaping.
Next time will throw in 1g of ABV.
:peace:
The one thing i forgot to add to my recipe ingredients was the fact that while i was gently simmering the milk before i added anything i chucked my screen/buckets i use in my cfx (they were golden with honey) they were clean like new when they came out of the milk ,not only was it an effective way to clean/harvest the honey ,it may of added that mega hit i received the other day .

bakednvaped,

ilsasta

I find that a huge difference in ABV dosing is based on how "vaped out" your ABV is.

I finish all my sessions at 440 F so most of the goodies are vaped out.
@ilsasta , what temp to you vape at?

I'm a lightweight so usually vape about 0.014 grams.
I have done an ABV/honey/peanut butter melt with about 2 grams of ABV and just feel a mild body high (while at the movie theatre). That seems to be a good ABV activity...

I usually vape until light brown from 410 to 430. But the ABV I've used last week for the cookies was from the sime kind, and the amount was much less, but got me higher. Maybe that cooked longer in the cookies and could release all the leftover THC.
Any link to the ABV/honey/peanut butter recipe you mentioned. I am so curious now.:tup:

The one thing i forgot to add to my recipe ingredients was the fact that while i was gently simmering the milk before i added anything i chucked my screen/buckets i use in my cfx (they were golden with honey) they were clean like new when they came out of the milk ,not only was it an effective way to clean/harvest the honey ,it may of added that mega hit i received the other day .

That may have made a huge difference, and your recipe was including 2 to 3 tbls of ABV, in mine I've barely put 1tbls, that may have counted a lot on the final effect. Next time I will raise it to 1/1.5gs, as it completely covered the bad taste and texture. Will also swap peanut butter with coconut oil. Do you recommend any extra step if using coconut oil instead? Like cooking the ABV with the oil for a while?
It is now down to find the right amount of ABV, as I really liked the "Evil drink".

Last edited:
ilsasta,

MinnBobber

Any link to the ABV/honey/peanut butter recipe you mentioned. I am so curious now.:tup:
for the simplest/easiest/quickest method for eating ABV, I just throw this together with no recipe.
I first grind the ABV down into powder. I have an old fashioned mortar and pestle from my grandparents but a medium bowl and the bottom of a rounded spoon works fine to pulverize it. As a powder it will absorb better and you won't have those bigger pieces in the mix.

It would be better with infused canna-coconut oil as that has even finer herb pieces or no pieces.
This is quickest though.

I do one heaping tablespoon of the ABV pulverized powder. FYI, it approx starts out as 2 tablespoons of ABV but when pulverized, it is down to one.
Put ABV in a small glass or bowl that is microwave safe. Add a TBSP of peanut butter and a TBSP of honey and microwave until it all melts together.
Put on a spoon and down the hatch. It's not a mix that I'd eat if it had no ABV, meaning there is still some grit and off taste. So it's like a medicine but quick and easy

bakednvaped

I usually vape until light brown from 410 to 430. But the ABV I've used last week for the cookies was from the sime kind, and the amount was much less, but got me higher. Maybe that cooked longer in the cookies and could release all the leftover THC.

That may have made a huge difference, and your recipe was including 2 to 3 tbls of ABV, in mine I've barely put 1tbls, that may have counted a lot on the final effect. Next time I will raise it to 1/1.5gs, as it completely covered the bad taste and texture. Will also swap peanut butter with coconut oil. Do you recommend any extra step if using coconut oil instead? Like cooking the ABV with the oil for a while?
It is now down to find the right amount of ABV, as I really liked the "Evil drink".
Glad you enjoyed the drink .i do not see it would do any harm to heat the abv in oil for 10 mins

bakednvaped,
Reactions: ilsasta

bakednvaped

Update
So today i decided to experiment and see what the difference is if any when no pb or oil or heat are used .my ingredients large glass of skimmed milk ,3 tablespoon of abv,4 pieces of orange chocolate,4 tablespoons of chocolate drinking powder,blender, so chuck the lot in a blender with a couple of ice cubes blend for about 5 minutes . The time 3pm the taste is pretty good goes down well ,a little gritty at the end , the first hour was about a 4 on the high scale the second hour did not hold back easily reaching a solid 8 to a 9 i am now pretty much as high as you would ever want to be every fiber in my body is soooooo stoned .I have virtually lost the ability to walk except for a very ineffective shuffling which i am using to collect munchies from the kitchen, i cant stop eating the last trip to the kitchen destroyed all traces of ice cream , cookies,and milk. As usual my latest experiment seems to be amusing my wife no end .So in conclusion using no pb or fat or heat seems to of had no effect on strength 16 hours after ingestion i am still pretty fucked , walking has returned but very slow ,thing still seem very funny to me .ps had to check toilet after a number 2 as it smelt like i had been shitting blocks of hash. So in conclusion i dont think you could any higher than that !

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC

edited: @bakednvaped my dose of 1/2 teaspoon is lees then 20% of the amount you used.

I am a lower temperature vaporist with a maximum of 185c/365f. So it stands to reason that there will be more goodies left in my ABV.

I use any smoothie recipe that has a tablespoon of peanut or almond butter. I mix 1/2 teaspoon rounded ABV (.4gm) into the peanut butter and let it sit for a few hours. No need to heat. Before bedtime I make the smoothie and am in bed before it even hits me.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I think this thread teaches all of us to have respect for ABV. It's just as potent as any cannabutter or oil made with top shelf flowers. Don't ever underestimate how effective or over effective it can be. If you overdo just make sure you don't have to go to work the next day. The effects can last over 24 hours. You might need to call in sick.:o

Last edited:
Top Bottom