Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
It looks like you're LSV is resting in such a way that there is strain on the powercord, be cautious of this, it it is the case...

Nice looking setup though!!

Oscar_Milde,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It looks like you're LSV is resting in such a way that there is strain on the powercord, be cautious of this, it it is the case...

Nice looking setup though!!
I leaned it against my vacuum purge press.

I'm a KOOK beginner as this thing kicks my shiny metal a@@!

The flavor is really good for such a power vaporizer.

For as cheap as this is?

OMG!

I am suppose to medicate with this?

I'm super F^cked?

Light Weight!

lwien

So my recent experience may be valuable to someone else in this context. While we are all vaporizer enthusiasts here and many of us like to mod our vapes in one way or another, it needs to be noted that just because a mod may have worked really well for someone, doesn't mean that it will work as good for you. We all use our vapes a little differently in regards to dryness of bud, amount of bud, strength of bud, speed of draw, steady draw or puffing draw, frequency of use, etc etc and these differences can cause quite a bit of discrepancy as to if a mod that may have worked really well for someone else, may not work for you.

Case in point:

I use my LSV both through the WPA and the transfer wand, depending on how lazy I am at the moment. When I use the transfer wand, I always use it inverted because I don't want the bud falling onto the heater cover screen. Also, whenever I use the transfer wand, I use a puffing draw, like one would use when puffing on a cigar because for me, a steady draw, no matter how fast or slow, gives me a vapor hit that is just too hot and it burns my throat. Puffing takes all that burning away but still allows me to take HUGE hits.

Deadshort suggested that I try the EQ domed screens in the wand so that I wouldn't have to invert it. Sounded like a great idea, so I got the screens. Here's what I found out. Using the same draw techniques as I described earlier, the only way I was able to get the same vapor production as I did using the wand inverted, I had to crank up the temps about an hour. The only way that I could keep the temp dial at the same setting is if I did not puff and just took a steady draw, but again, that just gets too hot for me.

I think the reason for this is because I use pretty small loads, about .05gr. and when I use the EQ screens with the wand in the down position, and I puff, the bud is flying up and down inside the bowl so it never gets a chance to heat up to temp as it does when it's not flying around.

Anyway, because of my load sizes and the way I like to hit it, the EQ screens and using the wand in the down position isn't going to work for me, but much thanks to DS for the suggestion.

OMG!
I am suppose to medicate with this?
I'm super F^cked?

LOL. Yeah, the LSV can really take you over the top if you're not paying attention. Kinda like trying to stay under the speed limit in Hennessy Cobra. ;)

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
LOL. Yeah, the LSV can really take you over the top if you're not paying attention. ;)

OMG!

This is the most medicated I have ever been at this time of day!
The Transfer Wand with a EQ screen and wow! WOW!

Water next.

Training is hard but I must learn!

Just did a water setup.
OK very smooth!
Do you fill the water adapter with flower to its fullest?
But for now, it's LSV time, baby!

For a while now I have been taking it slow a bit cautious!

My LSV came today and has changed the game!

WOW!
POWERFUL!
FLAVOR is surprisingly amazing as well!

Last edited:

way2

Welcome to the club @ataxian congrats on the purchase. Be careful with this thing it'll kick you like a mule....you're going to love it!! :zzz:

I fill it just above the pinches in the bowl about even with the bottom of the black LSV letters in the shorty WPA. That is usually more than enough for me. You could fill it to the bottom of the SGG but I'd rather do 2 or 3 smaller bowls for better flavor.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Welcome to the club @ataxian congrats on the purchase. Be careful with this thing it'll kick you like a mule....you're going to love it!! :zzz:

I fill it just above the pinches in the bowl about even with the bottom of the black LSV letters in the shorty WPA. That is usually more than enough for me. You could fill it to the bottom of the SGG but I'd rather do 2 or 3 smaller bowls for better flavor.
My Goodness!

This the most VAKED I have been in a long time.
Holy VAPOR!

The FLAVOR is really good for the power it provides!

I love the LSV a lot!

I wasn't ready before.

Tonight I will enjoy a bowl of DUTCH TREAT!

LSV STYLE!

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
@ataxian looks more like its for comas! ive used the lsv in the past and thats how i felt after a sessiohow do you have that mouse piece fitted in your pinnacle tube?

keifmaker,

VAPORIZER22

I have tried different amounts, I prefer 1/4 to a 1/3 full. Great flavor and provides enough vapor to get me where I need to be. Experiment with different amounts and you will be able to tell what you like best. I have put enough flowers to barely cover the screen and was surprised at the amount of vapor it provided. As you will soon find out, concentrates also work really well.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have tried different amounts, I prefer 1/4 to a 1/3 full. Great flavor and provides enough vapor to get me where I need to be. Experiment with different amounts and you will be able to tell what you like best. I have put enough flowers to barely cover the screen and was surprised at the amount of vapor it provided. As you will soon find out, concentrates also work really well.
I loaded my water set up a 1/4 bowl however I thought I would try 1/2 next training session.
The FLAVOR has been extremely surprising!
Effect wise WOW!
Very Powerful!
I did not realize medicating could be this intense?

I will try various levels and see what works best.

The TRANSFER WAND I did first.
ASH CATCHER SHERLOCK combo unbelievable.
WATER with the LSV is all time.

I'm still learning however so far so good!

Hopefully you experts will help me learn the correct way to vaporize with the LSV!
@ataxian looks more like its for comas! ive used the lsv in the past and thats how i felt after a sessiohow do you have that mouse piece fitted in your pinnacle tube?
This next session will be with the PNWT and smaller mouth piece (BENDER)
COMA CITY for sure!

I'm just learning.
In 3 weeks I should have this thing down.
Need to find my sweet spot!
Sure is worth the effort trying!

Last edited:

vapirtoo

Ataxian, How does the taste compare to the vapolution?
From your feedback I know it medicates better, but what about the
taste?

vapirtoo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian, How does the taste compare to the vapolution?
From your feedback I know it medicates better, but what about the
taste?
TASTE = VAPOLUTION 2 is the best DRY (NANO is the best WET)
FLAVOR and EFFECT = LSV end of day (Could not handle her before now)

I will use all of my vaporizers for different reasons.

The LSV is going into my line up as a heavy hitter!

We are all different and have various taste demands.
These are the ones that work best for my medical condition.

Funny on how the stuff I like is cheap!

keifmaker

Pax Ploom - Zmax mini- Thermo W
is it true it takes up to 9 days for 7th floor to receive my order and then another 7 after the order was received to be shipped? If that's true u won't even bother with the order for next week

keifmaker,

Throwie

is it true it takes up to 9 days for 7th floor to receive my order and then another 7 after the order was received to be shipped? If that's true u won't even bother with the order for next week
Depends where you live, I sent mine off to be repaired a month ago. I was expecting 2 weeks shipping each way but I haven't heard from 7th floor at all in between so I'm not sure if they even received it. Will be pretty annoyed if I don't get it next week. Next vape I buy will have to be from ausvapes so I can get it repaired/replaced much quicker.

Throwie,
Reactions: Jared

Mrmrmrmr

Help me out guys is there another site to get a straight 18mm to 18mm adapter other than pv? I'd love to hook my ht up to the lsv but they are still out of stock !

Mrmrmrmr,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Help me out guys is there another site to get a straight 18mm to 18mm adapter other than pv? I'd love to hook my ht up to the lsv but they are still out of stock !
I got an 18mm-18mm male adapter from Sam at Glass Blowers Direct. It's a straight adapter with no center bulge and it works great.

Deadshort480,

BHOMG

Just came to say I do like the LSV very much, you just gotta be really careful with the whip... it's more portable than the Da Buddah for sure, but for the money it's hard not to think twice a Da Buddah for sure... lots more accessories, etc. Anyways, <3 SSV/7th Floor :D

BHOMG,
Top Bottom