ZAM Grinder

ZAM

Grinder Maker
Manufacturer
IMG_2335_950912e3-7e8a-47f2-a556-74322cecef83_110x110@2x.jpg

New grinder is on the website! www.zamgrinders.com. I'm calling it the ZAM FullMag for now, but I'm not set on it.

I should have more professional pictures soon. I'm excited to hear what you all think! I've been working on this one for quite a while.

Pre-orders will likely open in a few days. I'm leaning towards a run of both aluminum and stainless steel, but I may stick with one material for this larger first run.

Prices:

FullMag 3 Piece Aluminum: $65
FullMag 4 Piece Aluminum: $85
FullMag 3 Piece Stainless Steel: $125
FullMag 4 Piece Stainless Steel: $155

The prices are subject to change. There will be a pre-order discount.

Thanks!

- Zach

LordOfTheVapes

I just got an email stating pre-orders of the new grinder will be available on 4/2/24 with a 20% off discount and an expected shipment date of early June 2024:

Al: $67.99
SS: $99.99

I'm really looking forward to some demo videos of the ones that are out in the wild :cheers:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Awesome, that is a great price, I really don't need it, but I am tempted... We'll see how my finances are when we are close to the end!

seriousTone

I just got an email stating pre-orders of the new grinder will be available on 4/2/24 with a 20% off discount and an expected shipment date of early June 2024:

Al: $67.99
SS: $99.99

I'm really looking forward to some demo videos of the ones that are out in the wild :cheers:
Is 67.99 the full price or with shipping?

52 bucks pre shipping for the aluminum, based off the previously stated 65 dollars is a damn fine price. I'll Def be picking one up

Last edited:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Awesome! Is that aluminum, in a silver anodized color? or the stainless steel
Pretty sure this is the full mag aluminum, Zam actually sent me this one it’s an earlier prototype unit.
Damn that looks REALLY nice! I wasn't expecting that honestly.
Yea it really does look great, feels nice too especially the texture grips. The lack of a magnetic post is one of my favorite parts

seriousTone

Your pictures really sold me, that quality and price for the aluminum is crazy; so glad I never fell for any other of the other crazy expensive magnetics.

Top Bottom