XVape XLUX ROFFU

billyfitz

You can hold down the temp step button and the unit will jump in 10-degree increments...only having a few preset temps would be a large step backward IMO.

It's not an either-or, you can allow precise adjustment of the presets. But the precision is of limited import as it's obvious using the unit the setting only roughly corresponds to how much the herb is toasted. This is no doubt largely due to the heat capacity of the whole system needing to rise (especially if using caps), but e.g. 3 pulls in quick succession, the first pull does little and the third does a lot. So having 1 degree precision on temps is not 1 degree accuracy.

In light of that, the awkward click and hold to jump 11, 21, 31 degrees and then fine adjust while watching carefully to fiddle around to stop at the point you want is not a polished UI compared to a simple select of presets.

As for 5 clicks being an "Industry Standard" - there is no such thing. It may be a common convention, but it's a shitty one. It also doesn't work 20-30% of the time on this unit. A slightly recessed button that you just press for on-demand mode would be fine, and what the Firewoods have, and works just fine. Not at all clear why it has to be turned on before you use it...

Anyway, it's a great unit, but the firmware is its weakest point.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Does Roffu have any discount codes going on right now?
Code; POPS for 15% discount at the moment.:tup:
As for 5 clicks being an "Industry Standard" - there is no such thing.
OK, it was a quasi-industry standard.
I have passed on the following request to our team to ponder... I thought 3 clicks to turn on and a long press while on to get into the puff counter would be much easier in use than what we have now.
I will let you know when I hear something.

Last edited:

vapefritz

Pssst everyone, corpo does not want you to find out about 25% discount. That's more than 15%! ;)
Code is "baked". Proof. Lite Kit for $96.75 feg. Works for the big kit and all the accessories too. And probably everything else?

Now the sad part is I live in Germany and can't actually order. :|

Sativapo

Pssst everyone, corpo does not want you to find out about 25% discount. That's more than 15%! ;)
Code is "baked". Proof. Lite Kit for $96.75 feg. Works for the big kit and all the accessories too. And probably everything else?

Now the sad part is I live in Germany and can't actually order. :|
Yes Roffu is more expensive and parts are not as available in EU. I bout mine on 420 ( I landed in NY on 420 :lol: ) for my first trip in the US.

vapefritz

a shame there is no postage to you though (same boat for lots of countries).:tup:
Yes I guess what makes it a bit annoying is the "Orders outside the US, please contact us for more information" line in the faqs plus being able to select basically every country in the checkout process. Makes you think shipping to feg. Germany is possible! Then you spend a lot of time shopping around and filling your cart... just to find out you can not actually send to your country. You can select it, yes, but there are no shipping options available. Not the best ux tbh!

Registered here just to share the code so others can benefit and it wasn't all wasted time :) now I'll just have to wait for a good deal in the eu!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
LesPlenty,

Petetbay

@LesPlenty do you happen to know if there will be a 4th of July sale/discount for the Roffu?
“Baked“ still works for 25% and free shipping. $96.75 for the Lite kit $135 for the full kit, if you get the Lite get the steel chamber and funnel as accessories as not included in the Lite kit, also recommend the skin(Armored Sleeve) for both, the 25% off also applies to the accessories. That’s pretty good, wish they shipped internationally.

Last edited:

gt-2992

Hello everyone,
My friend broke his glass camber and the re seller here dosen't have the replacment parts(not the glass and not the steel,they only sell the ruffo as lite package...)
Someone know where i can find website that do international shipping?
I contacted xvape and they gave me 2 links but it didn't help because they also can't ship internationally.

Old Stoner1958

Israel,i found this:

Looks like they do ship internationally
The guys at 420EDC are excellent and I am sure you will be happy if you purchase from them.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Yeah i did add some parts to make the 33usd shipping
Thanks for stopping by the shop. We just did a quick audit on the weights for the Roffu accessories and we were able to adjust some down in weight as we have some new mailers that are lighter than the older ones we used to get the weights initially. Time to work on some other small items and accessories beyond the Roffu.

Sue Narmy

I had a feeling I wasn’t going to like the shape of the mouthpiece so when I ordered my vaporizer I ordered the glass mouthpiece/adapter.
I was right, I didn’t like the mouthpiece but I’m loving the glass one 👍

Heats up quickly ✅
Hits hard ✅
Great taste ✅
No harshness ✅
Work well at low and high temperatures ✅
Capsules work well and keeps the chamber clean ✅

gt-2992

Thanks for stopping by the shop. We just did a quick audit on the weights for the Roffu accessories and we were able to adjust some down in weight as we have some new mailers that are lighter than the older ones we used to get the weights initially. Time to work on some other small items and accessories beyond the Roffu.
Thanks for your replay,i will order soon.

hinglemccringleberry

I had a feeling I wasn’t going to like the shape of the mouthpiece so when I ordered my vaporizer I ordered the glass mouthpiece/adapter.
I was right, I didn’t like the mouthpiece but I’m loving the glass one 👍

Heats up quickly ✅
Hits hard ✅
Great taste ✅
No harshness ✅
Work well at low and high temperatures ✅
Capsules work well and keeps the chamber clean ✅
Would you be able to tell me the measurement of the overall diameter of the tube (the part that sticks out above the vape)?
I'm trying to see if it will fit inside a Dabcap WPA adapter.

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom