XVape XLUX ROFFU

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The box had become deformed in transit and my WPA was crushed! 😭
That is some bad luck there @Sun Wuxing, get on to where you purchased it and get some help with a replacement. I have sent XVAPE a message about the problem...maybe a thicker XVAPE box the WPA comes in would help, then lightly padded envelopes would be fine?

Still usable, so what’s it made of, silicone or ceramic? The glass wouldn’t be required for the wpa use, add a another glass tube for the mp if you want.
It's silicone, and you're totally correct. However, I can admittedly be a bit paranoid about things and I would probably just be wondering if a tiny piece of glass was still stuck in the material the entire time. Personally I'd rather just wait it out and pay the $10 for the peace of mind!

That is some bad luck there. Get on to where you purchased it and get some help with a replacement. I have sent XVAPE a message about the problem...maybe a thicker XVAPE box the WPA comes in would help, then lightly padded envelopes would be fine?

Already done! I reached out to XVAPE about it yesterday and am awaiting a response. A thicker box for the WPA might be helpful for sure. It wasn't particularly sturdy for glass shipping purposes.

Petetbay

It's silicone
Well that’s a shame, I was hoping ceramic/zirconia to fit like the OG mp, probably no magnets too. Maybe some things still coming like the V3Pro, had the silicone wpa then the wpa/glass mp adapters that were far superior with the magnet fix as well. Can only hope. I think Les said something about another mp.

edit: just got the V3Pro caps work really nice in the Roffu/Mofo, picked up a nice 21700 batteries for a mod box really cheap, @LesPlenty you need to whisper to the Xvape techs 21700, 21700, 21700….:razz:

Last edited:

fogbank

I bought two of the WPAs and both arrived intact, however I managed to break one of them before even using it :( I had installed it in the top piece and then I dropped the whole top piece. The glass ended up being crushed inside. No worries I ordered more :)

I don't have any water rigs. I don't use water. I prefer the glass mouthpiece over the standard ceramic. It solves the "drool" issue which has always bothered me. The draws still seem pretty cool, and the clouds are still as enormous. I use dosing caps in session mode at 428F.

The glass mouthpiece may make the vape a bit less drop resistant, but then again the Roffu is not a vape I would want to drop regardless of the mouthpiece. I have some nice hard shell carrying cases for mine.

The Roffu still shines in the cloud production vs. effort comparison. Nice easy draws produce huge clouds.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The glass mouthpiece may make the vape a bit less drop resistant, but then again the Roffu is not a vape I would want to drop regardless of the mouthpiece
Maybe grab a silicon armor sleeve to protect your unit next shopping visit, cheap insurance and less slippery when hot!
004.jpg

Old Stoner1958

Maybe grab a silicon armor sleeve to protect your unit next shopping visit, cheap insurance and less slippery when hot!
My Armor has gotten very loose. The ROFFU slides right out if held upside down. I think it may be due to when I was changiing the battery by peeling back the bottom instead of sliding the armor off. The top part is not nearly as loose. The silicone doesnt seem to stick to the body anymore. I have only washed it once with warm water. I am going to order another when the new MP is available at 420EDC.

On another note.......Why is it that after registering thr ROFFU it does not show up in my XVAPE account and I have never got an email saying it is registered. All I get is " Thanks for contacting us! We will be in touch with you shortly." It has been 2 1/2 months and I have tried to register it 3 times. Is this only for vapes you buy directly from them? I bought mine at 420EDC.

Last edited:

Petetbay

I see 420EDC has the wpa/mp adapter listed not available yet.

Last edited:

Old Stoner1958

I see 420EDC has the wpa/mp adapter now.

That is just a place holder. They will open pre orders when they have a fiem arrival date.

Pre Orders are now open

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just clocked 5000 puffs on my OG,
1666409464104-jpg.41326

Still waiting on my new adjustable length/wpa mouthpiece. In the meantime I have sent a request into making the following all glass wpa. I asked the oven/tube be 50% longer to accommodate a larger sized bowl if wanted by adjusting the depth of the OG filter disc as needed, similar to this...simple,
1666412781743-jpg.41327

If you think it should be different, let me know your ideas.

felvapes

Just clocked 5000 puffs on my OG,
1666409464104-jpg.41326

Still waiting on my new adjustable length/wpa mouthpiece. In the meantime I have sent a request into making the following all glass wpa. I asked the oven/tube be 50% longer to accommodate a larger sized bowl if wanted by adjusting the depth of the OG filter disc as needed, similar to this...simple,
1666412781743-jpg.41327

If you think it should be different, let me know your ideas.
Wow your blueprint drawings are so artistic with the silver pen
Love the art work mate 😋
Haha

Nice idea though
I've been suggesting the Roffu to people on a budget looking for a hard hitter lately

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The various height blocks are representing amounts. The bars along the bottom represent the last 10 on/off times, the yellow arrow is pointing at the latest use...the graph really is for on-demand counting I believe and I only use the device in session mode so the total puffs are the only really relevant figure in my case.

Old Stoner1958

The various height blocks are representing amounts. The bars along the bottom represent the last 10 on/off times, the yellow arrow is pointing at the latest use...the graph really is for on-demand counting I believe and I only use the device in session mode so the total puffs are the only really relevant figure in my case.
Thanx......I was just curious

Old Stoner1958,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Old Stoner1958

I am exspecting the glass WPA/MP to ship tomorrow from 420EDC. I Hope it comes in Saturday. I am on a T break due to an upcoming medical procedure. Today I gave my Roffu areal good cleaning. I got a feeling I am going to need it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I clean it every merning
Did you replace the CU plate filter with a mesh version? I put @DDave Dynavap Ti screens in mine and it helped boost airflow a little but more importantly for me, keeps everything much cleaner...only reclaim left to clean up, you could drop the spiral into milk to get the goo and then use the milk in your coffee every other day!

420EDC now has stock of the WPA/adjustable glass mouthpiece ready to ship. He also does a few different bundles and currently has a 10%discount for Halloween...code, SPOOKY22

Speaking of codes, we have a code at XVAPE too...

Use code "PUMPKIN" for 15% off + FREE Shipping over $50​

Every little bit helps!

Old Stoner1958

Did you replace the CU plate filter with a mesh version? I put @DDave Dynavap Ti screens in mine and it helped boost airflow a little but more importantly for me, keeps everything much cleaner...only reclaim left to clean up, you could drop the spiral into milk to get the goo and then use the milk in your coffee every other day!

420EDC now has stock of the WPA/adjustable glass mouthpiece ready to ship. He also does a few different bundles and currently has a 10%discount for Halloween...code, SPOOKY22

Speaking of codes, we have a code at XVAPE too...

Use code "PUMPKIN" for 15% off + FREE Shipping over $50​

Every little bit helps!
I have been using the Dosing Capsules and I remove the filter screen. The holes in the Dosing Caps are so small I only get a resin buildup on the metal part of the Filter Box. I got my 420EDC order today....that was fast, but they are olnly 3 hours away. I will try the MP tonight. I think I will order those screens for when I use the glass chamber.....right now I have been using the top of a Dosing Cap. It works well.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Help please! I just got my unit and I was toying around with it, and once I switched it from session mode to on demand mode, I cannot get it to go back to session to save my life? I held the power button up button with no success. Can any body give me some help please? Thanks.

LAWTHEONE,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Hey Nineteen

Help please! I just got my unit and I was toying around with it, and once I switched it from session mode to on demand mode, I cannot get it to go back to session to save my life? I held the power button up button with no success. Can any body give me some help please? Thanks.
Just take the battery out and put it back in.

Top Bottom