XVape XLUX ROFFU

Old Stoner1958

The new MP works quite well. It is nice to have the glass as an alternative. Still get nice big clouds I wonder why Xvape didnt just add this on top of the Air Flow Box. where the hole is. It would not be extendable but it would be cooler. I think that would be better. But I do like what they came up with and it doesnt get hot.

Old Stoner1958

The glass needs to be dimpled (or something else) to cool the vapor more.
As an MP it can only be used on lower temps. I think it is really a WPA and not a true MP.
Why didnt they incorporate the Air Flow Box into this. Then it would a real MP.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The glass needs to be dimpled (or something else) to cool the vapor more.
As an MP it can only be used on lower temps. I think it is really a WPA and not a true MP.
Why didnt they incorporate the Air Flow Box into this. Then it would a real MP.

I'm not sure spikes would really help in this case is a short path, even better would be a nice bent drinking straw style stem, a right angle bend helps more with cooling than a spike set, yeah the stock cooling unit works so well with that U-turn inside!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Why didnt they incorporate the Air Flow Box into this
The reason is airflow as it is primarily a WPA and as such would get used on a bong or J-hook (I still think this could be improved and add a larger oven at the same time).
You could extend the mouthpiece and maybe fill the void with terp pearls for more cooling but that will cut back airflow.
Hopefully, I will get mine this week and be able to input more.

Old Stoner1958

The reason is airflow as it is primarily a WPA and as such would get used on a bong or J-hook (I still think this could be improved and add a larger oven at the same time).
You could extend the mouthpiece and maybe fill the void with terp pearls for more cooling but that will cut back airflow.
Hopefully, I will get mine this week and be able to input more.
Are there any plans to make an actual MP? Or is this it?

Old Stoner1958

I did hear mentioned about a mouthpiece similar to the OG but with a longer 'duck bill'...I will ask what is on the horizon with options.
I just put the spiral part of the Air Flow Box under the Silicone for the WPA. It futs fine. Now all I need is a staight piece of glass with no hole. What is the outer diameter of the glasss? I can slide the glass from the WPA down from the top, but the holes and shaped part make it strange to hit from. But it works.

Last edited:

Petetbay

I did hear mentioned about a mouthpiece similar to the OG but with a longer 'duck bill'...I will ask what is on the horizon with options
That is disappointing, not sure why the duckbill mp type is used, ala Aria, which also has a ceramic wpa like the Starry, that many people like as a mp, this is really got me scratching my head. Seems to me a no brainer ceramic wpa/mp like the OG duckbill and using OG spiral cooling that would nice to have included instead of a grinder/bag accessories. They have the production tech to do it, there is just some direction missing and their aim is off, they missed the bullseye again with the wpa/mp 2nd shot. @LesPlenty do they have a bunch more arrows in the quiver? :hmm:

Texus

That is disappointing, not sure why the duckbill mp type is used, ala Aria, which also has a ceramic wpa like the Starry, that many people like as a mp, this is really got me scratching my head. Seems to me a no brainer ceramic wpa/mp like the OG duckbill and using OG spiral cooling that would nice to have included instead of a grinder/bag accessories. They have the production tech to do it, there is just some direction missing and their aim is off, they missed the bullseye again with the wpa/mp 2nd shot. @LesPlenty do they have a bunch more arrows in the quiver? :hmm:
No need to assume this is the end of the mouthpiece options. Would be cool to get a POTV version like was made for the v3. That opens up the possibility for a number of add ons out there that use the same diameter glass as POTV One and that new v3 POTV mouthpiece.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
why the duckbill mp type is used, ala Aria,
I like the duck bill on the Aria and hope that is similar to the Roffu mouthpiece I had heard rumors of.
and using OG spiral cooling
I am the opposite, a WPA IMO should have no cooling to restrict airflow and why I asked for a simple glass WPA that replaces the whole CU. That said I have asked what other options are being thought of as I doubt the new glass MP will be the last option that will be released.

Old Stoner1958

Anyhow, put an order in the Roffu wpa/mp accessory at 420EDC plus the skin, extra bowls and filters, don’t know when the Roffu accessories will appear in Canada haven’t seen them yet. :bang:
Thats a great place to order from. I really like how XVAPE has the accesories priced nice and low compared to so many other manufactorers.
I have been using the new WPA as a MP. I found I could put the spiral cooler under the WPA silicone. Then I put the glass in upside down from the top. I can run the Roffu at 410 and the vapor is very cool. I ordered a POTV ONE dimpled black stem (for 7.95 shipped) which should work better without the holes in the glass. It will be in tomorrow. I figured it was worth a try.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What is the outer diameter of the glasss?
I forgot to answer, I am still waiting on mine to measure it for you, maybe someone else has some verniers and the WPA might measure and chime in?
I like the duck bill on the Aria
I must add here that I like the shape of the Aria MP but it gets too hot after 2x sessions though and could do with a cooling spiral of its own.

Old Stoner1958

Forgot about the funnel and I use it all the time too!
420EDC will be getting the funnel in soon. When I got my lite kit I added the metal chamber, scoop tool and a spare filter set. Much better deal then the full kit. The grinder is cute but I dont know how functional it is. I bought a Santa Cruz Shredder. Delta 3D Sutdios Grasshopper IO funnel works well.

Petetbay

That’s what I’ve been using, @Delta3DStudios GH IO stand holds it while I load into funnel, with my 1/8 tsp scoop.
I have Hopper funnel as well, works but the Roffu funnel works better and if you can find one I’d recommend picking one up or 2 because I seem to lose track of my funnels and I will get a backup when get a chance it’s works that good.

Top Bottom