XVape XLUX ROFFU

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Did not have any o-rings in my box.
It is a new fix still being worked out. If/when your oven gets too loose, send me a PM and I will get the tool and o-rings to you.:tup:
8mm longer glass and steel bowl tubes for bigger bowl using 2 filter discs and no grommet/screen
So you want the oven to go thru the CU grommet and up into the CU?
The wait is over, an adjustable length glass mouthpiece that doubles as a 14mm WPA,
004-1-jpg.40696

003-1-jpg.40697

Seems like great value for US$10!
It will be a great compliment to my injector-style hack,
1665118620076-jpg.40698

inside was pretty clean on the spiral heat sink quick wipe with iso pad, everything seems so precise and tight,
673 puffs between cleaning of the CU once a mesh screen was installed, keeps it even cleaner @Petetbay but I would not recommend leaving it that long...I could hear bubbling!
1657084083053-jpg.38113

I still want an all-glass WPA, just the glass oven a bit longer with a 14/18mm taper joint on one end so we can fit a filter plate to whatever size bowl we want...I will ask for one to be made.
I will add my thoughts and pictures once mine arrives.

felvapes

It is a new fix still being worked out. If/when your oven gets too loose, send me a PM and I will get the tool and o-rings to you.:tup:

So you want the oven to go thru the CU grommet and up into the CU?

The wait is over, an adjustable length glass mouthpiece that doubles as a 14mm WPA,
004-1-jpg.40696

003-1-jpg.40697

1665118620076-jpg.40698

673 puffs between cleaning of the CU once a mesh screen was installed, keeps it even cleaner @Petetbay but I would not recommend leaving it that long...I could hear bubbling!
1657084083053-jpg.38113

I still want an all-glass WPA, just the glass oven a bit longer with a 14/18mm taper joint on one end so we can fit a filter plate to whatever size bowl we want...I will ask for one to be made.
I will add my thoughts and pictures once mine arrives.
Just a little reclaimy hahaa
Nice

Petetbay

I was referring to the filter disc o-rings, the o-rings for the bowl retention might be a hard replacement, maybe cut the old ones off with a pin and slide new ones over the heater would be hard getting old ones out, doesn’t really look doable without opening the top.
That was unexpected I thought a Starry ceramic wpa, but the combo glass mp/wpa was way cool. Would the wpa mounting part be silicone or ceramic and does it still keep spiral heat sink, wouldn’t think the glass mp would have the room to slide inward with the spiral. I guess you don’t have one yet?
Yeah that’s cheap, other manufacturers should take note, I don’t know how they do it.
K, not really an injector, I’m doing the same with the old Starry silicone wpa, more for the dimpled stem and this is where a longer tube is nice for bigger bowl using 2 filter discs thus the need for 10 pack of filter discs, but I like the cooling of the OG heat sink mp, I don’t use much water anymore for herb.
I only had 165, that looks like the Puffco Pro atty at 400, yeah it bubbles too.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was referring to the filter disc o-rings, the o-rings for the bowl retention might be a hard replacement, maybe cut the old ones off with a pin and slide new ones over the heater would be hard getting old ones out, doesn’t really look doable without opening the top.
I had a job to see the heater post o-ring, looks like a hard job to swap, that is why the R&D peeps are trying to come up with a simple tool to help with the fitment.
does it still keep spiral heat sink,
I doubt it, as you said the adjustment works in there.:tup:
K, not really an injector,
I mean I use it like a mini injector as the glass oven stays on the GonG while the heat source is removed after each puff...no material being heated between pulls (I use my Ceroma the same way), the looser fit o-ring actually helps me here.:)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
So the choice is between cooling and glass mouthpiece then huh?
Less cooling for sure, the oven is on the opposite side to where the new glass mouthpiece is so the vapor still has to take a couple of turns before entering the glass and onto your lips.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Petetbay

Petetbay

I mean I use it like a mini injector as the glass oven stays on the GonG while the heat source is removed after each puff...no material being heated between pulls (I use my Ceroma the same way), the looser fit o-ring actually helps me here.
K, got it now, I have to try using bigger bowl on water more heat, insert heater less into tube for easy removal.

Somehow I’m gonna keep the spiral with the wpa, it seems feasible maybe different glass.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Less cooling for sure, the oven is on the opposite side to where the new glass mouthpiece is so the vapor still has to take a couple of turns before entering the glass and onto your lips.

Glass MP looks interesting, as opposed to the OG “split style” MP, but I don’t see how a straight tube is going to mate well on a 14mm female joint?

As it’s going through a water rig, shouldn’t need any extra cooling, so I don’t see that as an issue, unless using just as a direct MP.

Old Stoner1958

I dont use water so I will stick to the stock MP is the cooling box is no longer present with the glass MP. Need that cooling! An extended glass MP that doesnt cool well doesnt seem to make sense for me 😕

Old Stoner1958,
Reactions: Petetbay

Petetbay

I dont use water so I will stick to the stock MP is the cooling box is no longer present with the glass MP. Need that cooling! An extended glass MP that doesnt cool well doesnt seem to make sense for me
Yeah that’s how I feel, need to see it, there appears to be 4 holes in the glass, I can only guess that’s to cause turbulence in the air flow. I just want my cooling with a better mp. I’m just loving my setup will see.

Petetbay,

Texus

Yeah that’s how I feel, need to see it, there appears to be 4 holes in the glass, I can only guess that’s to cause turbulence in the air flow. I just want my cooling with a better mp. I’m just loving my setup will see.
Or if aftermarket glass makers can get that lip right I imagine you could get a dimpled or curved mouthpiece made. Wouldn't be 10 bucks tho...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
don’t see how a straight tube is going to mate well on a 14mm female joint?

As it’s going through a water rig, shouldn’t need any extra cooling, so I don’t see that as an issue, unless using just as a direct MP

I believe the 14 mm WPA connection, is the bit of silicone that is under the glass stem?

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I believe the 14 mm WPA connection, is the bit of silicone that is under the glass stem?

Oh, I looked at the photo again, couldn’t tell that the glass stem was removed, but it looks like you are right. Looks like you would have to use one hand to keep pressure on it, so no “hands free”, like a true fit 14mm MP adapter.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Need that cooling!
I just want my cooling with a better mp.
I believe another mouthpiece similar to the OG but longer is in the works.
couldn’t tell that the glass stem was removed
Me neither, I would say you leave the glass in to help with hands-free use but am not sure, I will make a video of it once I get it.
Does anybody know a shop in Europe which will be stocking the WPA adaptor/glass mouthpiece ?
I would put in a request with your local vape supplier to get stock more quickly otherwise the normal places where the Roffu is sold will get them eventually.:tup:
So the choice is between cooling and glass mouthpiece then huh?
I am thinking I can add terp balls to the void where the spiral was with the glass mouthpiece at full extension...a few different options may work but I will not know until I get it.

Texus

I am thinking I can add terp balls to the void where the spiral was with the glass mouthpiece at full extension...a few different options may work but I will not know until I get it.
Good idea. Or something in the
Glass tube itself...

Petetbay

Wrong guess, holes are to allow airflow when used in retracted position. :doh:

Pishorkata

Seeing some people talking about the o-rings around the heater - I just managed to replace mine today but it was me being more lucky than anything
I was cleaning the little space where the ovens go with the little cleaning tool when I noticed what it looked like dirt. It turned out the silicone ring just tore and I decided to pull it out after all. It looked like an old silicone band pretty much, it was very brittle. The spare o-rings in the box (which are for the steel meshes in the oven I believe) fit just fine, and the oven is no longer falling, but secured in place.

So if your o-ring is not holding the oven at all (& you still have your spare o-rings in the box) I guess you could try getting it out with a toothpick or the cleaning tool, as a temporary solution until the special removal tool is designed.

I have a question regarding the Roffu caps - are they the same size as the V3Pro ones, or a bit wider? I'm currently using a V3Pro cap and it's slightly slimmer than Roffu oven, I'm wondering if the Roffu caps fit perfectly

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Cheers for the info @Pishorkata, a band rather than an o-ring will be much easier to replace, I thought there may have been a channel for an o-ring to sit in.
are they the same size as the V3Pro ones
I only have the V3P caps myself, they look to be the same as the Roffu caps from what I can see on the Roffu listing...I have sent a message to ask if they are indeed the exact same item.

After months of waiting for it to be announced and promptly ordering one, I received the WPA for my Roffu! However, upon opening I was greeted with a rather sad site. The box had become deformed in transit and my WPA was crushed! 😭

I suspect this was in large part due to the fact that the WPA was shipped in a small, lightly cushioned envelope as opposed to something more robust like cardboard.

I love my Roffu (affectionately dubbed Ruffio) and was really looking forward to running it through water! Just letting folks know to be aware of this potential event if you're rushing out to snag the WPA like I was.

Petetbay

After months of waiting for it to be announced and promptly ordering one, I received the WPA for my Roffu! However, upon opening I was greeted with a rather sad site. The box had become deformed in transit and my WPA was crushed! 😭

I suspect this was in large part due to the fact that the WPA was shipped in a small, lightly cushioned envelope as opposed to something more robust like cardboard.

I love my Roffu (affectionately dubbed Ruffio) and was really looking forward to running it through water! Just letting folks know to be aware of this potential event if you're rushing out to snag the WPA like I was.

Still usable, so what’s it made of, silicone or ceramic? The glass wouldn’t be required for the wpa use, add a another glass tube for the mp if you want.

Top Bottom