XVape XLUX ROFFU

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
We can arrange a replacement for any customer that is experiencing this issue, and in the future will be including an o-ring heating seal replacement in the box.
There is an o-ring at the bottom of the heating post that seems to get compromised. I have now asked for some help on how to swap the o-ring out as I have no idea how.

I bought my Roffu from 420EDU, how can I get replacement or oring I can install myself if that ends up being a possibility?
I can’t see the oring, even with magnifier and high powered LED light.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I can’t see the oring, even with magnifier and high powered LED light.
It is translucent, I could not see it on my old unit and could just make it out with a 10x jeweler's loop and my Olight H2R on my new unit. Once I get info on how to swap I will get details from peeps that want spares and will organise spares for you. :tup:

Last edited:

Old Stoner1958

It is translucent, I could not see it on my old unit and could just make it out with a 10x jeweler's loop and my Olight H2R on my new unit. Once I get info on how to swap I will get details from peeps that want spares and will organise spares for you. :tup:
That sounds great. Mine is only a little loose but it would be nice to have a spare and instructions. I really like the ROFFU and the way it performs. Coming from combusting herb for decades this thing is really satisfying. It can be a really heavy hitter when I want it to be.

Old Stoner1958,

mokonah

Im also experiencing a loose chamber to the point where it does not fall if i hold it upside down but it drops with the slightest move, what should i do to get the replacements?
I have just received some info on the loose ovens, what I have been told... The consensus seems to be that the o-ring seal is damaged and needs to be replaced. We can arrange a replacement for any customer that is experiencing this issue, and in the future will be including an o-ring heating seal replacement in the box.
There is an o-ring at the bottom of the heating post that seems to get compromised. I have now asked for some help on how to swap the o-ring out as I have no idea how.

Shorner

As a TM OG owner, you have me more interested. Is the taste on-par? What is drawing you back to the Roffu?
The taste isn't as good as the TM, the clouds are comparable at 220c with steel chamber on session mode.... on demand isn't as good as TM ...I find i have to.stir with the TM which is annoying and the cooling unit clogs to quick don't get me wrong i do love my TM2 but the roffu hardly needs any cleaning and i like the vapor it gives.

Petetbay

As I thought, more places in Canada selling the Roffu, another at a better price. I have never purchased from this seller.

Petetbay,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just a quick update re the loose fitting oven/o-ring replacement...so far,
1. After many multiple uses the interior o-ring will tend to loosen a bit. We are working diligently on a tool to enable easy changing of that o-ring, stay tuned.
2. If you have any immediate questions or concerns about your current item, please contact our customer service line and we will work to troubleshoot or find a solution for you.
Email: Support@xvapeusa.com
Phone: 9095171100
So for now just be careful if yours is loose fitting, it does not seem to affect performance at all so that is a bonus.

Petetbay

As I thought, more places in Canada selling the Roffu, another at a better price. I have never purchased from this seller.

Well, against my will, I was forced to purchase the Roffu. This retailer dropped the price to $190CDN and a $10 coupon via email, so $180CDN not a bad price, free shipping, $203CDN with tax. :whip:

Petetbay

That is a great price, hard to say no at just under US$150.
Yeah getting there, it‘ll probably drop $60 now that I bought it like the Fog Pro. I didn’t want to import it because of the button issue makes return a problem. Had a bunch of button issues lately lost another Tera and a couple e-cig devices, they start up on their own is the big one. :hmm:

edit: @LesPlenty So when’s the wpa mp coming? :horse:

Last edited:

NOLOGO

Some of the early Roffu units had this problem, they ramped up to 50C then shut off with the right conditions, the problem has been addressed/fixed by the tech guys. :tup:
I hate to be that guy... but i promise you mine got way hotter than 50⁰C. (It takes 10 minutes of exposure to water at 50⁰C to burn your skin. I never measured the temperature it peaked at, but it was definitely too hot to allow your skin to remain touching the heater area while swapping batteries)

I'm very glad to hear that they found and fixed the issue!!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
but i promise you mine got way hotter than 50⁰C
I believe you, there were a couple of gremlins that could set some units to warm without user input apart from just externally charging batteries. My early unit experienced the problem of self-starting but would only reach 50-52C before shutting off...anyone that experiences the problem still can send me a PM and I will get you sorted. I would not think there are too many problem units left in the wild.

Petetbay

Found another Canadian online retailer with Roffu units, not on sale but I have done business with them and are good retailer with nice sales and a points system, I think I have like $23 in points. They are usually good accessory supplier at good prices.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been keeping a close eye on my loose Roffu chamber and for me, for most users, there is no real hazard when used as designed. The magnets hold the CU firmly on top of the glass chamber and seal it all up while being used, the loose chamber only comes into play after the magnetically held CU is removed. Still nice to know the manufacturer wants to make the device safer as a fix is in the works now the problem has been brought to their attention.
I have been on the baller vape hype a bit lately so the Roffu has not been used as much the last few days...until today, playing with water while gardening is a pleasure with the Roffu...would be a shocking time with a baller...there is a time and place for most vapes to excel!
Time for a break, time for a Roffu,
1664700892646-jpg.40523

Edit, perlite is a great exfoliator...nice smooth skin on the hands once finished!

Last edited:

Petetbay

I’ve had mine a couple of days and very impressed, it’s a Rock’n’Roller.

The cooling unit is very good, seems to work like a large heat sink very Mighty/Crafty like, just don’t like the actual mp you draw on. After a couple of bowls, I added wpa to the mp 2 different ways, 1st one I used the V3Pro silicone wpa worked ok, but long with the Starry silicone wpa adptr w/dimpled glass mp then went with a Delta3D Pax wpa secured with silicone bands and the dimpled glass, ultra cool vapor.

The stock mp/cooling unit does good for lower temps below 375*F/190*C going higher or quick bowls can make it very hot, this thing can produce a lot of heat and can see the need for the silicone glove especially on the mp/cooling unit. The people that wanted more temp for the V3Pro can find it here easily, maybe too much. I like the heat for hash, but I found it better running lower temps as when I maxed the temps it was very harsh, Starry-like when you crank it over 440*F.

I also ran it without the mp/cooling unit using the Starry silicone wpa adptr and dimpled glass mp mounted to the bowl, 1st with the screen in the adapter, but later with the other bowl screen as a cap for the bowl making capsule like. Like this method good for lower temps, can be hotter and harsher when higher. Also can use glass wpa joint as well for water.

Extraction is very good at low temps with great taste, after 5 good long cloudy rips at 330*F, taste can be spent, but you can turn it up and still can clouds of not so tasty vapor. It is a smaller bowl(same as V3Pro) so there’s only so many tasty terps. I was hoping this heater was going to be in the FogPro, that would have been nice.

If they had included a wpa replacement for the mp, I‘d say bullseye, until that comes near miss. The accessories were nice, I really like the funnel, the scoop not so much and the grinder is kinda waste of effort.

Good heater can sometimes eat batteries and this one does, I’m not usually a on-demand user, but thought it worked pretty good as after the 1st warmup, repetitive heatups were almost instantaneous and battery usage seemed lower in on-demand.

Texus

I’ve had mine a couple of days and very impressed, it’s a Rock’n’Roller.

The cooling unit is very good, seems to work like a large heat sink very Mighty/Crafty like, just don’t like the actual mp you draw on. After a couple of bowls, I added wpa to the mp 2 different ways, 1st one I used the V3Pro silicone wpa worked ok, but long with the Starry silicone wpa adptr w/dimpled glass mp then went with a Delta3D Pax wpa secured with silicone bands and the dimpled glass, ultra cool vapor.

The stock mp/cooling unit does good for lower temps below 375*F/190*C going higher or quick bowls can make it very hot, this thing can produce a lot of heat and can see the need for the silicone glove especially on the mp/cooling unit. The people that wanted more temp for the V3Pro can find it here easily, maybe too much. I like the heat for hash, but I found it better running lower temps as when I maxed the temps it was very harsh, Starry-like when you crank it over 440*F.

I also ran it without the mp/cooling unit using the Starry silicone wpa adptr and dimpled glass mp mounted to the bowl, 1st with the screen in the adapter, but later with the other bowl screen as a cap for the bowl making capsule like. Like this method good for lower temps, can be hotter and harsher when higher. Also can use glass wpa joint as well for water.

Extraction is very good at low temps with great taste, after 5 good long cloudy rips at 330*F, taste can be spent, but you can turn it up and still can clouds of not so tasty vapor. It is a smaller bowl(same as V3Pro) so there’s only so many tasty terps. I was hoping this heater was going to be in the FogPro, that would have been nice.

If they had included a wpa replacement for the mp, I‘d say bullseye, until that comes near miss. The accessories were nice, I really like the funnel, the scoop not so much and the grinder is kinda waste of effort.

Good heater can sometimes eat batteries and this one does, I’m not usually a on-demand user, but thought it worked pretty good as after the 1st warmup, repetitive heatups were almost instantaneous and battery usage seemed lower in on-demand.
Thanks for a great review. Mostly waiting on accessories and alternate mouthpiece options at this point. WPA or something like what they did for POTV version of v3 Pro with versatility to use other accessories designed for POTV One. That exterior diameter (12mm IIRC) seems common for a number of accessories.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thanks for the great review and tips!
I rarely go past 190c/375f with the native mouthpiece and the unit spends most of its time on my j-hook unless away from my normal vape spot.
If they had included a wpa replacement for the mp, I‘d say bullseye
These are in the pipeline...I hope to hear something soon!
I like the power and flavour reports
I have been using mine like a mini injector vape, quite fast at vaporizing and tastes great, I think being able to remove the heat so easily between hits helps with this...little to no conduction when used this way.

Petetbay

Ouch! My OG unit is loose (but not to the point where the oven falls off when inverted) but my new unit is quite firm and feels to almost 'lock' on to the oven...I will check it out with head office and let you know what I hear @Shorner. :tup:

Pretty sure they are for the filter disc to hold it in the oven.
Did not have any o-rings in my box.

I’m liking the filter discs, need a 10 pack and big ask 8mm longer glass and steel bowl tubes for bigger bowl using 2 filter discs and no grommet/screen. Can run steel bowl now, but glass is too loose, longer tube adds support. Gives another puff or 2 of terps.
I hope to hear something soon!
Me too.
I have been using mine like a mini injector vape
?

The taste isn't as good as the TM, the clouds are comparable at 220c with steel chamber on session mode.... on demand isn't as good as TM ...I find i have to.stir with the TM which is annoying and the cooling unit clogs to quick don't get me wrong i do love my TM2 but the roffu hardly needs any cleaning and i like the vapor it gives.
Well that’s gonna get me on a TM2 mission.
Agree just did a cleaning on the Roffu, was easy and I was amazed how clean it was, even after a few bowls of hash, I was always wiping the glass bowl with qtips and at the same time wipe beads of condensate at top where the grommet would be, inside was pretty clean on the spiral heat sink quick wipe with iso pad, everything seems so precise and tight, nice job there Xvape.

Top Bottom