XVAPE FOG Pro

cliffhanger1

i found this on a german website which sells the Fog Pro
  • True convection technology
  • Full digital control temperatures
  • Zirconia Jewelry-grade mouthpiece
  • Durable and Sleek Anodized Aluminum Body
  • Hinge-flip top for easy access
  • Temperature range 100°C und 220°C (212°F – 428°F)
  • Replaceable 18650 Battery with USB-C Charger
  • Includes concentrate cup for 2-in-1 use

it is no plastic Body but the highest temerature is not 250 degress. nice unit, maybe i buy one, pitty that there is no offering separate mouthpiece

androponic

vaped.
The flip top is gone now in the pro but all of the specs i see around online have it listed as hinged flip top (even on some direct mfg. specs). looks like a mistake editing the copy paste from the old model.

cliffhanger1

The flip top is gone now in the pro but all of the specs i see around online have it listed as hinged flip top (even on some direct mfg. specs). looks like a mistake editing the copy paste from the old model.
can you please tell me if the Fog Pro is more powerfull against the V3 Pro and/or is it nearly the same Vape experience like with the V3 ?
which one do you prefer ? thx :)

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

The original Fog had a stainless steel oven and a hinged top. The Pro is supposed to get rid of the hinge and a ceramic oven. When it arrives, I will confirm.

Robert-in-YEG

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
~ George Bernard Shaw

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: LesPlenty

cliffhanger1

The original Fog had a stainless steel oven and a hinged top. The Pro is supposed to get rid of the hinge and a ceramic oven. When it arrives, I will confirm.

Robert-in-YEG

~ George Bernard Shaw
it has an steel oven too
the german website says:
"The XVAPE FOG Pro has a stainless steel chamber and a metal housing. It does not contain any plastic or other materials that could interfere with the quality of the vapor."

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Robert-in-YEG

~ George Bernard Shaw
Troy and Jerry confirmed the lid situation, it is magnetic and not hinged. I think @androponic has it right- there is a typo in the literature.

The bowl is stainless steel - I think you may have mis-read somewhere - the ceramic part in this vape is in the mouthpiece and is called the Fog Pro Ceramic Airflow Box. It is the 'cooling' chamber (the vapor path), very much like is in the Xmax V3 Pro.

fogbank

Looks good,
To be honest I didn't find this demonstration very impressive. Not faulting the reviewer, but I didn't see much in the way of cloud production :huh:

Is this = a V3 pro in different shape? From description it sounds like it could be exactly same insides.
Is it just my imagination, or does the Fog Pro only have a session mode? If so that changes my impression of this vape, and it definitely means that it is not just a V3Pro in a different shape.

cliffhanger1

If so that changes my impression of this vape, and it definitely means that it is not just a V3Pro in a different shape.
It is not a V3 in different shape.
it is a very different vape experience.
I'm still testing it. the vapor is very cold, think even cooler than the ... i closed the most airholes to get more vapor and my last try gave me a deep high which i had not long time ago. i have to test more to get still more vapor

Last edited:

pop22

Not to get too far OT, but I read once before you mentioning the cheap (plastic, did you say?) construction of the V3 Pro, so I wanted to kinda take some issue. The body of the V3 is aluminum and seems pretty stout to me. Okay, the mouthpiece shell is plastic, but not fragile. Overall it more than met my expectation for a hundred-dollar vape.
Glad they worked out for you. Personally, I think the V3 is the worst vape I've ever owned. The first one lasted a month, the second one was DOA, and the third lasted a week. The $29.95 Hebe Titan 2 was a better made vape! That said, I like my Stary vapes esp. the V3. Well made for a low price vape.

RxPlorer

It is not a V3 in different shape.
it is a very different vape experience.
I'm still testing it. the vapor is very cold, think even cooler than the ... i closed the most airholes to get more vapor and my last try gave me a deep high which i had not long time ago. i have to test more to get still more vapor
Any news from the weekend tests?

I started out hopeful for this as a pocketable convection to stand in for my TM at times. I don't care about visible clouds, but definitely need strong effects!

cliffhanger1

Any news from the weekend tests?

I started out hopeful for this as a pocketable convection to stand in for my TM at times. I don't care about visible clouds, but definitely need strong effects!
I get big clouds mit drawing faster and with a strong effect. Which i found better if the chamber were little smaller. But it is ok.
It is very tiny and built with good materials. It lies well in the hand, is heavy what i like and makes a high-quality impression.

Edit:
I only use about 0.1-0.12g. I guess there fits 0.3 without problem

Last edited:

cliffhanger1

Yeah xvape website 20% off Black Friday, free ship

@cliffhanger1 thx bro. How’s the vapor density? I know that’s a bit subjective but have you been able to pull fat rips or is this more sip with light/ med vapor density?
I haven't had many sessions and I also sell mine because the air inlet in the mouth piece is a bit small for me.
I had sessions with big clouds and also with smaller ones.
To what extent it was due to the grass or because I may not fill the chamber completely, I don't know.
As I said, I only had a few tests and I also sell mine here in classifieds ;)
I bought mine for 100 Euro. Now it costs in the same shop 120 Euro.

Robert-in-YEG

It ARRIVED!!!

Nice little unit. Trying it out right now. I do like the look and feel of this vape. Flavour is good. Air flow is very good; perhaps a little too good. I'm finding myself restricting the airflow vents to produce more vapour, similar to the Tera and V3 Pro. Not feeling any psychoactive effects so far :|

XVape-Fog-Pro-Dry-Herb-Vape-Review-V1.png

Now on my second vape, this unit seems to prefer ground herb; the same with the original Fog. There is no question that this is an improvment over the original. Better/different air flow, better taste, and NO hinge.

The AVB from this is very even. This is an easy draw, great air-flow, full convection vape.

Robert-in-YEG

unnamed.jpg

Attachments

• xv-fog(3)_large.jpg
    xv-fog(3)_large.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Petetbay

It ARRIVED!!!

Nice little unit. Trying it out right now. I do like the look and feel of this vape. Flavour is good. Air flow is very good; perhaps a little too good. I'm finding myself restricting the airflow vents to produce more vapour, similar to the Tera and V3 Pro. Not feeling any psychoactive effects so far :|

View attachment 14936

Now on my second vape, this unit seems to prefer ground herb; the same with the original Fog. There is no question that this is an improvment over the original. Better/different air flow, better taste, and NO hinge.

The AVB from this is very even. This is an easy draw, great air-flow, full convection vape.

Robert-in-YEG

View attachment 14934
That’s a funny looking Fog Pro. :tinfoil:
Looks like this I think.

9E1ED2A7-B70E-4DAC-B2D2-3B41A00A2119.jpeg

Edit: Ok, I see you fixed it.

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

That’s a funny looking Fog Pro. :tinfoil:
Yep, I screwed up and posted the wrong picture. Maybe stronger psychoactive effects than I thought? I've edited the post to fix the picture.

Why isn't this vape attracting the same attention as the XMax V3 Pro? This is a very GOOD little vape. Airflow is amazing; pack as tight as you want. It looks fantastic. The mouthpiece is the same as the Starry, it is a glass-silicate, and so far it hasn't clogged up at all. Frankly, I am amazed at this unit.

Anyone who like the V3 Pro should try this vape. Like the V3 Pro, restricting the airflow makes the vapour stronger.

The only thing that has disappointed me so far is the top; the magnets are not strong enough. This is about the only flaw I have noticed so far. If an XVape or Topgreen rep sees this, always use stronger magnets. I will happily pay more for stronger magnets.

Robert-in-YEG

76fecec10be999a4766a2ab130353fe9.jpg

Last edited:

Petetbay

Why isn't this vape attracting the same attention as the XMax V3 Pro? This is a very GOOD little vape. Airflow is amazing; pack as tight as you want. It looks fantastic. The mouthpiece is the same as the Starry, it is a glass-silicate, and so far it hasn't clogged up at all. Frankly, I am amazed at this unit.
Good to hear you’re liking it, mine will be arriving next couple of days. I don’t think hardly anyone has been able to find it, I searched everywhere and finally found a Canadian online retailer and paid more than I would have liked, $160CDN, list is $200CDN and it’s $140USD list in the states.
@Robert-in-YEG is the bowl bigger than the V3Pro bowl? I’m hoping it is.

Petetbay,

cliffhanger1

Good to hear you’re liking it, mine will be arriving next couple of days. I don’t think hardly anyone has been able to find it, I searched everywhere and finally found a Canadian online retailer and paid more than I would have liked, $160CDN, list is $200CDN and it’s $140USD list in the states.
@Robert-in-YEG is the bowl bigger than the V3Pro bowl? I’m hoping it is.
Yes it is bigger than from the V3 ;)
Like i said before :party:

RxPlorer

I'm very glad to hear this, as I took a gamble and mine arrives tomorrow.

over the last year I've realized that I really don't need the TM dope cannon, basically ever. I need on demand microdosing without fiddling a glass stem. Slower/lower production than the TM would be good news for me.

vapman has me covered at home, and sometimes bowle maybe if I want to risk another service return. I hope fog pro is my new mobile DD

Top Bottom