XVAPE FOG Pro

w33DR

Hallo vaping friends,

there is no thread about this new device. Topgreen?

I think this is one of the smallest portable vaporizer with changebale 18650-battery.
The changes to the original fog vaporizer are well made.

I ordered one from vapoworld germany https://www.vapowelt.de/Tragbare-Vaporizer/XVAPE-FOG-Pro/XVAPE-FOG-Pro-Vaporizer::2011.html

Here are some informations and reviews:

My first fog died after one year of use. For this price (~100.-€) its ok. The form factor for stealth vaping is very good.

greets to all vapors

Last edited:

Petetbay

I’ve been looking to get one, but haven’t been able to find one. It’s available in the US, Chile, Australia and parts of Europe, nothing in Canada.

androponic

vaped.
I have a Fog Pro coming today. I enjoy the V3 Pro so i am hoping this one is as good or better. I like the form factor better but still has replaceable 18650 which i have to have in a portable. Cant wait to try it, I never owned a regular Fog and i know there were mixed feelings on that one but this company is stepping it up for the price points so im hoping its a good one too.

Robert-in-YEG

I have a Fog Pro coming today. I enjoy the V3 Pro so i am hoping this one is as good or better. I like the form factor better but still has replaceable 18650 which i have to have in a portable. Cant wait to try it, I never owned a regular Fog and i know there were mixed feelings on that one but this company is stepping it up for the price points so im hoping its a good one too.
I've ordered a Fog Pro too. I have the original Fog, it has better battery life than the Starry v3, but the 'lid-on-a-hing' idea doesn't make sense. I also prefer the taste on the Starry v3 and the V3 Pro than the Fog. I hope the Fog Pro tastes different.

Robert-in-YEG

"Don't tell my wife I bought another vape. Look at it, it's a radar detector."
~ Unknown

androponic

vaped.
I've ordered a Fog Pro too. I have the original Fog, it has better battery life than the Starry v3, but the 'lid-on-a-hing' idea doesn't make sense. I also prefer the taste on the Starry v3 and the V3 Pro than the Fog. I hope the Fog Pro tastes different.

Robert-in-YEG

"Don't tell my wife I bought another vape. Look at it, it's a radar detector."
~ Unknown
doesnt look like it has the hinge anymore and has a screen now. taste hopefully improved with the new zirconia mouthpiece.

edit. i saw the old fog has the same mouthpiece material so nothing new there. hopus itno suckus

Robert-in-YEG

the old fog has the same mouthpiece material so nothing new there. hopus itno suckus
Yes, the mouthpiece. Actually, I don't mind the mouthpiece. As you noted, it the same as the old Fog, and the same as the original Starry v3. These are fairly inexpensive, they clean up OK in alcohol, they are just a pain in the @ss to change out. I'd rather this, than a plastic tube, or a stub of glass.

Is it a great mouthpiece? No.

Does it work? Yes.

Robert-in-YEG

"Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life."
= Lord Byron circa ~ 'The days before mental health awareness became a thing'

Note: There is no way Byron wasn't depressed. I thought that 37 years ago, and I haven't changed my mind :)

androponic

vaped.
I am really liking this vape, its a little air noisy when drawing on it hard but nice hefty build quality. It heats up super fast and the size makes it nice in the pocket too. sweet pickup for 130 bucks. 18 month warranty to boot, maintenance parts are really cheap if needed so i plan to beat on this little pup and see what its limits are.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hallo vaping friends,

there is no thread about this new device. Topgreen?
Hi, I'm sorry but I'm not working anymore for Xvape, it's a separated brand and they didn't want to continue to collabore with me since summer 2020. Although, since TopGreen is the manufacturer of the Xvape devices I was required as a beta tester for the Fog Pro a year ago or so. They did some nice update, fully adjustable temp from 100 to 250°C, better airflow, ceramic vaporpath and full convection are the mains. I think they have probably modified some stuff for the production unit though... but I can't say since I haven't received a production unit.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hmmm. I looked at the website. Doesn't seem to offer much of an upgrade on its predecessor.

Ramahs,

Petetbay

I tried ordering from a shop that ships to Canada from the US, but they can‘t send a Fog Pro to Canada. There is a distributor in Canada that has them so gonna try see if they can point me to a reseller in Canada.

Petetbay,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Robert-in-YEG

Doesn't seem to offer much of an upgrade on its predecessor.
I really like the size, shape, and feel of the original Fog. The Fog Pro has a different top than the original, getting rid of the hinge; the hinge was a bad idea. The Fog Pro has a new/different oven; taste was a weak spot for the original. I am anxious to taste if there is a difference. The Pro has full temperature control, much improving over the old.

If the Fog Pro has improved on the taste, this will replace my Starry. The Starry and the Fog are the two units that work when I am not at home. I've also been carrying around a V3 Pro as of late, but it is too fragile to even be in the race.

Robert-in-YEG

"It is paradoxical, yet true, to say, that the more we know, the more ignorant we become in the absolute sense, for it is only through enlightenment that we become conscious of our limitations. Precisely one of the most gratifying results of intellectual evolution is the continuous opening up of new and greater prospects."
~ Nikola Tesla

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: LeftBased

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I've also been carrying around a V3 Pro as of late, but it is too fragile to even be in the race.
Not to get too far OT, but I read once before you mentioning the cheap (plastic, did you say?) construction of the V3 Pro, so I wanted to kinda take some issue. The body of the V3 is aluminum and seems pretty stout to me. Okay, the mouthpiece shell is plastic, but not fragile. Overall it more than met my expectation for a hundred-dollar vape.

Robert-in-YEG

Not to get too far OT, but I read once before you mentioning the cheap (plastic, did you say?) construction of the V3 Pro, so I wanted to kinda take some issue. The body of the V3 is aluminum and seems pretty stout to me. Okay, the mouthpiece shell is plastic, but not fragile. Overall it more than met my expectation for a hundred-dollar vape.
I'm not sure if the V3 Pro is plastic or aluminum, or perhaps even carbon fibre; it has an interesting feel. The mouthpiece isn't one of my concerns, it is more the buttons on the front, the battery cover, and the overall finish. It is not that anything is bad, rather that it does not seem as solid as the Fog.

The Fog is heavy, solid, and feels like a tank.

Robert-in-YEG

dzZL_FPGUQBdGvnFvFCeYcbPZA8DdHrAGea089hdnTc.jpg

Hemper

I think the V3 Pro is pretty solid as well BUT - the mouthpiece can easily be popped off in your pocket. Not fragile per se, but very (too?) easy to pop off the mouthpiece from main body

vapviking

Old & In the Way
No, this is the Fog Pro. The V3 Pro is new, trendy, and it was brought up in the discussion.

Robert-in-YEG

View attachment 14392
It was off topic and I was wrong to begin the comparison in this thread, this is what @Petetbay is referring to.
Vape threads are for product discussion and not product comparison, per se.
Apologies for the derail, folks.

maremaresing

I'm not sure if the [vape] is plastic or aluminum
Best to check the manufacturer specs so you can compare things. Most companies are transparent about the exterior makeup. Sounds like you are judging vape durability by heft and weight, or density of weight for the size. That's fine for an aesthetic preference!

I'm eager for you (and others) to get the fog pro. Seems neat, though I hate swivel mouthpieces. Does anyone know if the airpath (not just vapor path) can be cleaned on the fog pro? Can you clean it end to end?

Robert-in-YEG

Best to check the manufacturer specs so you can compare things. Most companies are transparent about the exterior makeup. Sounds like you are judging vape durability by heft and weight, or density of weight for the size. That's fine for an aesthetic preference!

I'm eager for you (and others) to get the fog pro. Seems neat, though I hate swivel mouthpieces. Does anyone know if the airpath (not just vapor path) can be cleaned on the fog pro? Can you clean it end to end?
With the original Fog, there is need to disassemble the top, but yes everything can be soaked in alcohol.

With the Fog Pro (waiting for delivery), it should be possible to toss the entire top into alcohol

The little swivel mouthpiece isn't for heavy duty use, but for a pocket device, it's OK. They are replaceable, and they're cheap.

Robert-in-YEG

images (1).jpeg

Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom