Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

XpeeN

Not sure why it took me so long to add one, but I grabbed a V3Pro the other morning while groggy shopping POTV. Wish I would have been a bit less groggy and clicked on purple instead of the black.

Nice little unit though, I was looking for something compact to take to bed with me. Session mode is solid and straightforward, I think this will be my new reco for first time vapers. Look forward to trying out on demand tonight.
Congrats. Try to contact them, they might help you with that.

cardyology

When I received my green V3Pro (most recent version, I believe) it had a spare screen in the box, with the cut-off segment, I wondered why it was there, and why it would have a flat cut off of it, when the chamber is round...
My OG black one did not come with that spare in the box. I think XMAX added them to answer customer concerns, issues like op @cardyology was describing.
Just now, for the very first time, I realized the green one has had one of these "top screens" inside all along.
So, for that one, this set for sale would be a replacement.
Looking at the OG, no mesh screen down there at all! :doh:
It sounds like the clogging/blocking was enough of an issue for them to revise the design then.

Are you saying the green one has two “screens” in the bottom?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hey guys, I bought the black v3 pro when it first released. I liked it and used it for 4 or 5 months but the device became blocked up and airflow was very restricted so I shelved it.
Below the screen. I cleaned the mouthpiece and also, tried with the glass tube one and same results.
It sounds like the clogging/blocking was enough of an issue for them to revise the design then.
I will say I also trimmed a fine mesh screen for the bottom of my oven before first use just to keep things cleaner.
Now @PPN where is a discount code as I know I want another already. :clap:
I was not sure if the 'hole stamped plate' at the bottom of the Stainless steel oven is removable so I just inserted a fine mesh screen on top of it to help keep it clean to start with...like most vapes try not to blow back through the units to stop reclaim vapor buildup to start with, my Fury2 clogged this way from replacing the carb cap on my cleisen adapter...all those little puffs added up to choke my unit so much I had to use 100% ISO to flush it clear...a last resort but I have now performed the cleaning on that unit a few times with no ill effects.
If your V3Pro is blocked past the filters (I nearly always run an extra mesh screen in every vape)and out of warranty you could try an iso flush(100% iso only), this has refreshed my blocked Fury2 more than once. Just be sure to fan-force the unit completely dry before using it again.
Edit, Just take the battery out before you try.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Are you saying the green one has two “screens” in the bottom?
Yes, as Les clarified, there is the more permanent hole-stamped plate, with a mesh screen laid on top of it.
I like his idea of iso, but, yeah, battery removed. I would invert it into a glass, just enough to cover the side air intake holes, trying to let as little as possible down into the electronics.
What's to loose if you can't use and its out of warranty?

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi, @XMAXVAPORIZER.

What are the dimensions of the V3 Pro oven? I am a long-time admirer of the brand, no doubt it would be a vaporizer option for me if it were available in my country!
I noticed you already get replied by others members, sorry to be late at the game. Which country do you live in?
i thought v3 pro has a .15 bowl
If the Xmax V3Pro was a conduction based device, the oven would accept a 0.25gr load ALTHOUGH since it's a convection based device we don't recommand a tight pack but prefer a loose pack... that's why I said 0.15gr!
Hey guys, I bought the black v3 pro when it first released. I liked it and used it for 4 or 5 months but the device became blocked up and airflow was very restricted so I shelved it.

I’m considering buying the latest blue revision, I’m aware the oven runs a bit hotter. Have there been any changes to airflow design since that first version? Do they still get “blocked up” quickly? I may have just been unlucky with mine.
Hi, did you tried the deep cleaning method? If not, please, give it a try:

First step consist to remove the battery and the mouthpiece, put the vape upright on a flat table and throw directly in the chamber a small ISO (in case you are pourring too much I recommand you to wrap paper towel around the device just below the air inlets) and let it to soak in the heater's chamber a few minutes (3-5mn), invert the device upside down in order to get that iso out, use paper towel to reclaim it, repeat the process until the iso remains to be not colored by disolved resin, this is the sign your chamber is clean now!
that is not what those instructions say, tbh
The instructions are related to the additionnal mesh screen we added in packages since the Very Peri colour release, that screen is supposed to add another layer of filters in order to avoid the issue @cardyology mentionned.
This may be a Xmax product. Where’s that rep when you need him. :shrug: :2c:
Hi, I'm here, sorry to be out of the Community for a week, it was already mentionned this additionnal screen is to prevent some herb bits pass the non-replacable screen at the bottom of the chamber, we did that one removeable
Not sure why it took me so long to add one, but I grabbed a V3Pro the other morning while groggy shopping POTV. Wish I would have been a bit less groggy and clicked on purple instead of the black.

Nice little unit though, I was looking for something compact to take to bed with me. Session mode is solid and straightforward, I think this will be my new reco for first time vapers. Look forward to trying out on demand tonight.
Thank you for joining the Xmax Fam, we are glad to count you in!
Hello, can I use the battery from Davinci IQ first version on Xmax v3 pro?
Thanks
Not sure the IQ battery to be compatible, be carefull the battery discharge rate to be at least 7.5A, battery capacity doesn't matter here (but less mah means less autonomy) but discharge rate is important for safety.

Xapove

I noticed you already get replied by others members, sorry to be late at the game. Which country do you live in?
I live in Brazil.

Not sure the IQ battery to be compatible, be carefull the battery discharge rate to be at least 7.5A, battery capacity doesn't matter here (but less mah means less autonomy) but discharge rate is important for safety.
Yes, the discharge charge of this battery used in the IQ is 10A.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I live in Brazil.

Yes, the discharge charge of this battery used in the IQ is 10A.
Sadly I think we didn't have any official retailer in Brazil although this is may have changed... I'll ask and let you know...
The dosing capsules are the perfect size but I do wish the air holes were slightly bigger as the holes on the lid gets clogged up quickly.
Thank you, I'll report your concern to the team.

Petetbay

For people who want to know Recommended Vapes over in the UK have a silicone skin for the V3Pro. Don’t know why you need one for heat, maybe if you tend to drop things like I do or you have one that doesn’t combust, but want it to and throw it against the wall.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
For people who want to know Recommended Vapes over in the UK have a silicone skin for the V3Pro. Don’t know why you need one for heat, maybe if you tend to drop things like I do or you have one that doesn’t combust, but want it to and throw it against the wall.

They have case for the V3Pro at 420EDC. Also an alternative brand of caps for the V3Pro and Roffu.

Thank you guys for sharing about the silicone sleeves avaibility, you are the best!

I must be doing something horribly wrong.

I bought an xmax v3 pro for something to 'sip' on as a budget portable vape I can take out in public - as I was worried about breaking my Tinymight 2, and the TM2 hasn't been great for sipping.

No matter what I try, I just don't seem to extract much, notice much vapour and struggle to finish off the bowl... I have temp stepped, packed the chamber loosely, tried covering the air holes, primed with short cigar puffs, take 10-15 second draws, tried the glass mouthpiece and WPA.. but I don't seem to get a whole lot.

I do eventually feel the effects off it, but nowhere near what I expected

Frosch5

I bought an xmax v3 pro for something to 'sip' on as a budget portable vape I can take out in public - as I was worried about breaking my Tinymight 2, and the TM2 hasn't been great for sipping.

No matter what I try, I just don't seem to extract much, notice much vapour and struggle to finish off the bowl... I have temp stepped, packed the chamber loosely, tried covering the air holes, primed with short cigar puffs, take 10-15 second draws, tried the glass mouthpiece and WPA.. but I don't seem to get a whole lot.

I wouldnt classify the V3 as a sipper, it does requiere some lung volume to produce nice clouds. I think it doesnt have the initial power of the TM, although they are both konvection vapes.

I only use it on the highest temp with some cigar puffs to get the bowl going, that seems to do the trick for me. Also a fairly loose pack.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer

Hi, did you get better results? The Xmax V3Pro requires longer strong inhalations than the Tinymight, for sure the TM delivers faster whereas the V3Pro delivers at the 7-8s mark, although it's better to take 10-15s hits if you want to get thick&big vapor. As well I stand with the @kokolokokolokon post, try to take strong&fast hits in order to fasten vapor production!

Marcus

Howdy folks!

I've grabbed one of these V3s for out and about as an on demand vape. I 1st set it up at 175*C and I turned into a coughing cloud after a 7 second pull. :lol:

So I'm having to run it at 140*C as opposed to (for example) my solo 2 which I run at 175*C to get the same amount of vapour.

Is this correct??? Or is it a bum unit? :tinfoil:

kokolokokolokon

Howdy folks!

I've grabbed one of these V3s for out and about as an on demand vape. I 1st set it up at 175*C and I turned into a coughing cloud after a 7 second pull. :lol:

So I'm having to run it at 140*C as opposed to (for example) my solo 2 which I run at 175*C to get the same amount of vapour.

Is this correct??? Or is it a bum unit? :tinfoil:
175C? Can you share a little video?
I use to start at 190C to get the vapor i want and i get big clouds at ~210

Marcus

175C? Can you share a little video?
I use to start at 190C to get the vapor i want and i get big clouds at ~210

I don't fancy doing it again for a video. :lol:

It's no issue for me, if I need to run it at 140 then that's fine.

I could try a little 2 second pull at 175?

I'll figure it out, just wondering if they're all at different "calibration" or is mine just a daft one out of the factory.

Marcus,

Marcus

According to this thread, the heaters were tuned to run hotter in later versions.
Ah thanks, I have had a mooch through and thought I'd read that the other day, but I forgot.

I;m down at 130*C with it now... :lol:

I like a nice long slow draw.

EDIT - It appears mine heats up in on demand mode regardless of if the button is pressed or not.

I think it's a bad one.

Last edited:
Marcus,
Reactions: seedy53
Top Bottom