Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

kokolokokolokon

I see it evident that xmax wants to have a range of devices of less than €60, very small, without temperature modification degree to degree, and without an interchangeable battery.
Like the oont, the nano should have a separate thread (I will create it when I try it) since even the heater is different from the v3pro. This way, two devices are not mixed and those who are not interested do not follow the other thread. 👍
It won’t substitute the v3pro

NOLOGO

slightly off topic, but I don't know where else to post this now: did the v3nano thread get deleted from the upcoming/unreleased section?
I clicked the link in a notification to read a new post in the thread, but it said "you don't have permission to view this"

I also can't find that thread manually 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

XpeeN

slightly off topic, but I don't know where else to post this now: did the v3nano thread get deleted from the upcoming/unreleased section?
I clicked the link in a notification to read a new post in the thread, but it said "you don't have permission to view this"

Yeah, that's the second time already. My guess is that @XMAXVAPORIZER wants to open the thread themselves at 31.10 when the vape get released.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

OP asked that the thread be removed.

Yeah, that's the second time already. My guess is that @XMAXVAPORIZER wants to open the thread themselves at 31.10 when the vape get released.

This is correct.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
pretty sure they meant *removable* 18650...
maybe lol

but to my eyes the nano looks nearly the same diameter as the v3pro but just a little shorter.
Hopefully there will be some official info soon 🤞🏻
It's Official now, here the thread: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/xmax-v3-nano-simple-small.54600/
I see it evident that xmax wants to have a range of devices of less than €60, very small, without temperature modification degree to degree, and without an interchangeable battery.
Like the oont, the nano should have a separate thread (I will create it when I try it) since even the heater is different from the v3pro. This way, two devices are not mixed and those who are not interested do not follow the other thread. 👍
It won’t substitute the v3pro
:tup:
I totally miss this little guy. Bought one for my gf at the time. I think I may need to purchase one for me.
:clap:

Hi, yes we desired to start the thread ourselves, that's why I contacted the creator and asked him if it was possible to remove it, he accepted it's a kind people for sure (thank you again @Finessseee ), here the new V3 Nano's thread: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/xmax-v3-nano-simple-small.54600/
Any idea when the launch is going to be today? Will units be ready to order in the US?
Yes, Xmax V3 Nano is officialy released now although retailers orders still not reached the US.
xmax replied to me on IG and said US retailers have placed orders but not received them yet. Seems it's the same ol' new-aged shipping delays
Yes, it looks like shipments are always taking longer to reach the US but the wait will not last very long!

OrionStar

ATTENTION XMAXVAPORIZER :

Not sure where to post this:

27 days ago I asked "If you could ask the Xmax V3 Pro engineers if the issue where the vaporizer displays a 'Sensor Error' when the room temperature is less than 8-10 degrees Celsius has been resolved in newer versions? This is especially an issue for customers that live in colder climates like Canada, Northern USA and Europe. My unit has this issue and there are other comments on the Net about this. I already have an old RMA from my retailer which I still have a few months left to renew, if needed."

I don't mean to pressure you, but its now been 27 days since my initial request on October 17, 2023, and I think its reasonable to expect an answer by now.

As we get closer to the holiday season it will just delay my RMA replacement if necessary. I've recommended XMAX products to so many people and now I think I am beginning to regret it.

Would you please be kind enough to escalate my concern and provide me with an intelligent answer ASAP?

Thank you.
4RSaRtSl.jpg

NOLOGO

27 days ago I asked "If you could ask the Xmax V3 Pro engineers if the issue where the vaporizer displays a 'Sensor Error' when the room temperature is less than 8-10 degrees Celsius has been resolved in newer versions? This is especially an issue for customers that live in colder climates like Canada, Northern USA and Europe. My unit has this issue and there are other comments on the Net about this. I already have an old RMA from my retailer which I still have a few months left to renew, if needed."

I don't mean to pressure you, but its now been 27 days since my initial request on October 17, 2023, and I think its reasonable to expect an answer by now.

As we get closer to the holiday season it will just delay my RMA replacement if necessary. I've recommended XMAX products to so many people and now I think I am beginning to regret it.

Would you please be kind enough to escalate my concern and provide me with an intelligent answer ASAP?

Thank you.
4RSaRtSl.jpg
hi, I'm not an engineer with xmax, but I'd recommend warming the device in your hand for a couple minutes before using it. That should eliminate the error message. ✌🏻

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

hi, I'm not an engineer with xmax, but I'd recommend warming the device in your hand for a couple minutes before using it. That should eliminate the error message. ✌🏻
Some photographers in cold climates use 'Hot Hands' (exothermic chem packs) around components to keep them functional in the field.

Could also try carrying batteries in pockets close to body temp to keep them functional, or the whole device.

I'm surprised I never saw that warning, 8-10 is a meagre yet average day during cold seasons in Hobart. It's too low for a comfortable room temp though.

XpeeN

Thank you.
4RSaRtSl.jpg
Not to cacel dismiss your experience or anything, but I remember back then when the v3p was new that TRWW (@RogueGuy) used it when he went skiing (beautiful vids of snowy area while hitting the v3p). So yeah, I wonder what happened there and if a device warmup was needed, as I can't recall hearing about it before. Anyway, this issue definitely can bother people and I hope it'll get fixed. Anyone else can confirm it? (I'm living at a pretty hot place so yeah I can't contribute much here)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That should eliminate the error message.
It does, I am in Wynyard Tas and it is a balmy 24C so put mine in the fridge for a couple hours and triggered the Temperature Warning during warm-up when I turned it on...a minute or so later and it was ready to go again. I think the low-temperature safety should stay myself, better to err on the side of safety when dealing with 18650 batteries, especially in a device that has swappable batteries...people could put any type of shit Trustfire/willcatchfire battery in there.:2c:

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
The Sensor Error is part of the firmware. Li-Ion batteries do not perform well in extreme cold or extreme hot conditions. If you are getting the Error, then your device is too cold, that's how it is supposed to function. Store it in a warmer location and you won't have the "issue". It's not an issue that warrants a new device, it's an issue as to where you are storing the device.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Thank you for everybody here who confirmed exactly what I said by pm right before to read the last posts in this thread. I confirm it's a software issue... or non-issue since a quick warming in your hands or in a pocket next of yoyur body will eliminate the issue. So, despite the "sensor error" message you will be able to use the device in the cold after you warmed the electricals for a mn or so...

vapviking

Old & In the Way
It's confusing!
The V3Pro is by XMax, not XVape.
The V2 you saw is described as XVape (though oddly the photo shows an Xmax)
The co- and multi- branding is weird, and there is sometimes overlap.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
A french webshop offers two rebranded V3 pro's,
one without glass and with cartridge for concentrates, and one with glass and without cartridge for concentrates
I was wondering if a new version is released, so i went to https://xvapeusa.com/ to check, The V3 pro is not there, only the V2 pro.
What gives?
I believe you are speaking of LCV, I don't think there is so much differences between the 2 devices, they only comes with different accessories set, your choice my friend!
It's confusing!
The V3Pro is by XMax, not XVape.
The V2 you saw is described as XVape (though oddly the photo shows an Xmax)
The co- and multi- branding is weird, and there is sometimes overlap.
Yes that's why we are 2 Company Reps working each for a different brand, @LesPlenty and myself, respectively for Xvape and Xmax.
To clarify Xvape is mainly for US market, they sell their own designs (Roffu, Fog Pro, Fyra, VistaMini 2,...) and a fews Xmax devices rebranded.
Xmax is only available in retailers websites, under it's own brand's name or under another brand's name (in this case Warranty is handled by the rebrand's name Company), we are not selling our gear directly to final customers.
So where would i see the Xmax product i wonder?
Found it, topgreen.
Yes, you found our website, you will notice it's not a shop though but only for informative purpose.

Top Bottom