• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Should the oven be loose? I went to do an initial clean and it spins around easily when I rub it with a swab.
It depends... some unit's chamber screen is spinning ans others don't spin, I think it depends how well cramped the screen is, although it doesn't matter, this is doesn't affect performances or safety.
Thanks I will try that.

Anyone else ever combust using this. I just did at 400F in my 16" straight bong. Only other convection vape I have is the Plenty. I still love it. I just have to figure out how to use it. I love the XMAX .
It's strange, nobody reported true combustion to happen... until now! Do you block off air inlets to maximize vapor to air ratio? Did you packed it very tight? or did you pulled on too slowly? ... By giving a look at your replies it doesn't looks like you did this mistakes, if this is happen again, please contact me in order to get the support you deserve to get, a vaporizer isn't supposed to combust!
Session mode. I mean it was smoke I could taste it see it and smell it.
Ok, I'll transmit the issue to the team.
so i recently got some original xmax v3 pro capsules to replace the HR ones i was using previously, and i just have to say wow, such a huge difference in performance. not only do they fit the oven perfectly instead of being slightly loose, but they are much better executed, from higher quality steel and finish to design.

now i kinda wish a gold plated (copper) variant would improve taste profile at a marginal increase in cost.

edit: @LesPlenty looks a bit dodgy cuz i torched the mesh

@Zipford yes, added the mesh to the cap to help keep material inside the capsule, then removed the other filters from MP's, as they would only get saturated with reclaim
Thank you for the nice feedback about dosing caps, I'm glad you like them!
V3 was my first Vape and I give it a Thumbs-UP!
VASing over the Emerald Green,mine is satin-Black.
Success story! Yes we are proud to release devices who help peoples to enter the vapor game, yes the Emerald is great looking!
I just received the new Emerald Green V3 Pro and must say the green is really nice,
1667280834722-jpg.41727

I installed the mesh filter that came in the concentrate cup into the bottom of the oven (after flattening it with a hammer that also spreads it a bit wider for a nice fit) as I do not use capsules much and like to keep debris from falling into the oven to start with.
On my new 7" donut perc bubbler,
ABV after 1x puff at 220c(max temp),
1667280834735-jpg.41728
Thank you for sharing pictures of your new Emerald V3Pro, hope you'll enjoy it!
Anyone have a recommendation for a smallish (10inches or under) glass piece that is easy to pull through? I picked up this Honeycomb piece but it has a lot of chug to it and doesn't pull very easily with the XMax attached. I figured a honeycomb wouldn't have this much chug but perhaps that's how they are or this one just has too small of holes not sure.
Really, my favourites percs are the simpler, complex percs tends to add resistance, they are difficult to clean and more prone to break. My fav is a 8 inches bubbler with replacable tree perc (4 tubes easy to clean), although with mouthpiece installed it's 12 inches.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
So...After owning the V3Pro for a 1 month and using it daily, I'm really diggin' this little beast, she will be in my daily rotation for sure.
I get great taste with it on On-Demand mode at 200C , and nice effects as well.
Love the quick on demand hits when I'm the go with this vape.

P.S. I enjoy the native mouthpiece more so than the glass, I find I get better taste with it over the glass

Great Job PPN and the entire XMAX Team :peace:

Last edited:

garett

Hey guys, i pulled the trigger and bought one too. Its not my first so i have a bit of experience :) As always i clean my device and do a few burn offs. Right at my first burn off, i smelled something strange. I cant really describe it, its like smelling a cheap Hair dryer after you have used it. Its a mix of hot Plastic, and electronics. I did some Mouth puffs (no Lung) to get some heat into the Chamber. I never smelled something like that in all my other vapes. Did you experience the same odor? Dies it go away after some burn offs? Its definitely not the smell from the inlet.

felvapes

Hey guys, i pulled the trigger and bought one too. Its not my first so i have a bit of experience :) As always i clean my device and do a few burn offs. Right at my first burn off, i smelled something strange. I cant really describe it, its like smelling a cheap Hair dryer after you have used it. Its a mix of hot Plastic, and electronics. I did some Mouth puffs (no Lung) to get some heat into the Chamber. I never smelled something like that in all my other vapes. Did you experience the same odor? Dies it go away after some burn offs? Its definitely not the smell from the inlet.
In other vapes I have owned some have a new car smell better known round here as robot fart
I have to say that the v3pro didn't really have this issue for me
I did the iso clean and burn offs but no problem
My HR edge had more robot fart when it was new, but that did go away

garett

I know what you mean, i dont think it smells like a new car, but maybe we had different new cars in our lifetime :) As i said i never had that smell before. You said you had it in other vapes, didi it go away? I dont know if i wanna inhale that.

felvapes

I know what you mean, i dont think it smells like a new car, but maybe we had different new cars in our lifetime :) As i said i never had that smell before. You said you had it in other vapes, didi it go away? I dont know if i wanna inhale that.
When I say new car I just mean new vape new factory smell
Many plastic thing have a bit of a smell

But as I said in vapes it is known as robot fart
Left over smells and oils or whatever from the manufacturing process
That's why we do the iso clean and burn offs

If you're is truly smelling badly and like burnt wires I'd look to contact CS as maybe you have a faulty unit?

My v3pro didn't have any smell

My HR edge did, but that smell went away

garett

Hmm, my 6th Burn off, its still there and only when the Heater is on. When the Device is cold it smells fine.

garett

When I say new car I just mean new vape new factory smell
Many plastic thing have a bit of a smell

But as I said in vapes it is known as robot fart
Left over smells and oils or whatever from the manufacturing process
That's why we do the iso clean and burn offs

If you're is truly smelling badly and like burnt wires I'd look to contact CS as maybe you have a faulty unit?

My v3pro didn't have any smell

My HR edge did, but that smell went away
Thats then not the smell i have. New Plastic smell would be fine, but this one is only happening when the Heater is on, and it smells not like Plastic or New Car…

XpeeN

Joined the masses and got a v3p too (I'm backpacking through Thailand so I was afraid bringing my glow and my boxmod due the vape ban over here). It's a great budget vape. Not as good as my glow in any way: taste, loading form, cleaning is all better with the glow, but with just convection learning curve I can see why lots of people buying it. I got it at a decent price too, 4790 baht with a WPA.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I just received the new Emerald Green V3 Pro and must say the green is really nice,
Nice color indeed!

I see you have the wpa-mouthpiece and i have a question about that:

Do you happen to know whether the insert (with the screen installed) is ISO-safe or not? I know the silicone piece isn't but i find it hard to deepclean that screen with just hot water...

Petetbay

Do you happen to know whether the insert (with the screen installed) is ISO-safe or not? I know the silicone piece isn't but i find it hard to deepclean that screen with just hot water...
The screen you can soak in ISO, I wipe the holder with a ISO q-tip if there’s any reclaim buildup and rinse with water, the OG mp plastic cracked when soaked in ISO, so limit the ISO use.

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
1667280834722-jpg.41727

I installed the mesh filter that came in the concentrate cup into the bottom of the oven (after flattening it with a hammer that also spreads it a bit wider for a nice fit) as I do not use capsules much and like to keep debris from falling into the oven to start with.
On my new 7" donut perc bubbler,
ABV after 1x puff at 220c(max temp),
1667280834735-jpg.41728
Nice!!

I may have to buy a purple unit

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Thats then not the smell i have. New Plastic smell would be fine, but this one is only happening when the Heater is on, and it smells not like Plastic or New Car…
Are you using the standard mouthpiece or the glass WPA?

We're extremely sensitive to smell/taste issues. The unit had the usual new vape smell out of the box. Couple max temp burn-offs and it was gone.
We had also purchased the glass WPA (Not the all silicone version) and it had a smell/taste that appeared during its burn-offs that remained even when it wasn't heating. Took a couple more burn-offs and the WPA was taste/smell free as well.

I didn't use any herb with the unit until it was smell free so I wouldn't mask anything.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Do you happen to know whether the insert (with the screen installed) is ISO-safe or not?
I soak the metal and ceramic parts in 100% iso for up to 30 mins, silicon gets 2-3 minutes and the OG plastic mouthpiece only gets hot water.
We had also purchased the glass WPA (Not the all silicone version) and it had a smell/taste that appeared during its burn-offs that remained even when it wasn't heating. Took a couple more burn-offs and the WPA was taste/smell free as well.
I put this down to the wpa silicon being a newer release and needing extra time/sun to cure entirely and it may be the same for the mouthpiece if it was in a freshly built batch of vapes.
I usually leave any stinky silicon on a sunny window sill for a few days to fix it. I have heard some people bake the silicon in an oven on low for a few hours to do the same.
I may have to buy a purple unit
Mmm, decisions, decisions, I was a purple voter before release but like the shade of green more in person,
1667615217763-jpg.41839

wm762

Product Tester / Reviewer
I see two of the following:

- Xmax V3 Pro
- POTV XMAX V3 Pro Vaporizer

Which one is better?

Looks like the POTV version is the upgraded edition.

Any solid reviews on the POTV edition.

Last edited:

XpeeN

I see two of the following:

- Xmax V3 Pro
- POTV XMAX V3 Pro Vaporizer

Which one is better?

Looks like the POTV version is the upgraded edition.

Any solid reviews the POTV edition.
No real upgrade except of bigger man battery. It depends on which accessories you like more. The OG MP vs POTV's dimpled one.
Honestly, you can always buy an OG MP separately.

NOLOGO

No real upgrade except of bigger man battery. It depends on which accessories you like more. The OG MP vs POTV's dimpled one.
Honestly, you can always buy an OG MP separately.
I just bought and received the POTV mouthpiece to use with my xmax v3pro. So it's available separately now too.

Despite that its glass that sticks out a bit, so far it's WAY better than the og. I'll do a full report on it after I run it through it's paces for a week or so. But so far I love it.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Re: The POTV new mouthpiece. Looking on potv site, it's unclear whether the longer dimpled stems (in colors) from the ONE accessories collection would work in this new V3Pro mp. Seems like it should, anyone know?
And are they different/better than what's on HRips site, the dimpled stems (again the longer, colored ones "3D") for the HR Edge?
Oh Edit,
Also a concern: Will I be able to find a 14mm glass wpa (Not a multi, stepped glass) that will fit in the POTV new V3Pro mp? I'd prefer not to need to buy 2 accessory mp's(one for a dimpled stem, one for a wpa).

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone have a recommendation for a smallish (10inches or under) glass piece that is easy to pull through? I picked up this Honeycomb piece but it has a lot of chug to it and doesn't pull very easily with the XMax attached. I figured a honeycomb wouldn't have this much chug but perhaps that's how they are or this one just has too small of holes not sure.

Hey I think you already moved over to the cheap glass thread to ask for suggestions there, but I just wanted to point out, why I always say that these honeycomb rigs aren't worth getting... It is a natural honeycomb disc perc, which means it is designed for smoking air flow, with vaping you don't end up using the whole honeycomb, yes you get the chug and it's only firing the holes closest to the joint... What you want is an inline perc below the honeycomb, this allows it to fire smoother, and use the entire disc instead, unfortunately they they are very rare to find in a good form factor and at a reasonable price these days... However there are a lot of inline rig options, some that have the honeycomb incorporated beneath a fab egg, like this one would work well I think:
The same seller also has a simpler version that you see more common with slits on the sides of the perc instead of honeycomb... Also I think shower head style (perc facing down instead of up) is very effective with v3pro for quicker milking airflow control (covering intake holes helps of course too)

Top Bottom