• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Those caps are here too @Cheebsy,
But I was hoping for something a little more like the S$B keyring but with an opening at each end rather than just a tube with silicon stoppers,

redmachine

Those caps are here too @Cheebsy,
But I was hoping for something a little more like the S$B keyring but with an opening at each end rather than just a tube with silicon stoppers,
I have this pods, I think they will work.

UE shop

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Wow this thing rip:D

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/r3ycr9
(Not me, probably someone from here i bet)
Yes, and you should go ahead and get one, as the first of two you talked of getting. It will compare to the hopper you had, but for the very brief warmup you already know about - have you seen a video illustrating how fast it is ready? - with slightly cooler vapor and mouthpiece. And a more reliable build.

Along with it, order the glass wpa, it can be used as wpa or simply as glass mouthpiece.

For the price this one is a no-brainer, I could say "everyone should have one" but that would be presumptuous. It would be an excellent backup if your second is a small-shop type thing.

GymWolf

Yes, and you should go ahead and get one, as the first of two you talked of getting. It will compare to the hopper you had, but for the very brief warmup you already know about - have you seen a video illustrating how fast it is ready? - with slightly cooler vapor and mouthpiece. And a more reliable build.

Along with it, order the glass wpa, it can be used as wpa or simply as glass mouthpiece.

For the price this one is a no-brainer, I could say "everyone should have one" but that would be presumptuous. It would be an excellent backup if your second is a small-shop type thing.
I have already one in the basket with the WPA (i don't use water piece but i'm least i'm future proof and the thing act as a glass mouthpiece aswell like you said).

TM is not available anymore in europe for now so that's not a choice anymore:D

GymWolf

They did say “for now.” Did you scroll down that page?
I usually identify myself as a single entity:D

But yeah, that is what i meant to say.

La central vapoeur had one available until 1-2 days ago and now they are out of stock aswell.

GymWolf,
Reactions: newola

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah especially now, they is neutral singular, like us our language is dynamic, we adapt!

Anyway yeah this is such a utility vape, and yes the Rogue wax works is a member here, even better they are a manufacturer with some great accessories (you could get a nice hook and/or glass cooling mouthpieces at a great price for your xmax so yeah definitely get that WPA, water good too!)

Shifu

Hello got the V3 since some days and i'm liking it so far!

Only problem I have with it is it doesn't consume all the ABV in an even way. ABV usually is dark in the middle and not that much used around it.

Is there any mod to make air go though all the chamber ? I'm pretty sure the problem is the tip, I am using it stock and the hole with the grill is rather small which make me think this is what is causing the problem...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello got the V3 since some days and i'm liking it so far!

Only problem I have with it is it doesn't consume all the ABV in an even way. ABV usually is dark in the middle and not that much used around it.

Is there any mod to make air go though all the chamber ? I'm pretty sure the problem is the tip, I am using it stock and the hole with the grill is rather small which make me think this is what is causing the problem...

it sounds like maybe you are packing too tight and drawing on it too hard?

666Honeybadger

Unknown member

Is there any mod to make air go though all the chamber ?
Are you sure you are not packing too tightly? And make sure not to pack it too high so there is room for the bulky part of the mp to fit in without pushing down the weed.
Might also be caused by the way you draw, don't draw too hard or too fast, try to take long 'slow' puffs.

Can also try to cover the intake holes (partly) whilst drawing, for instance near the end of a puff, to add some heat.

Edit:

it sounds like maybe you are packing too tight and drawing on it too hard?

LoL, you were a couple seconds earlier then my reply... But we seem to agree...

Shifu

Yeah I kinda draw hard lol, but i'm pretty sure if the mouthpiece hole was the same size of the vapor chamber it would have been perfect.

About the packing i just drop it in the chamber and give it a little "tap tap" on the side for the packing, dunno if that's the best way for convection vape. And yeah I usually have it all the way up

I'll try what you said thanks !

LesPlenty

Company Rep
ABV usually is dark in the middle and not that much used around it.
drawing on it too hard
don't draw too hard
give it a little "tap tap"
No tap tap, sprinkle to 4/5 full.
I find honking on the V3 as hard/fast as I can on a sprinkle-filled load works best...for me. The long and slow method needs the airhole flute playing IME and makes the vape signature more like a conduction device but I always say as long as you enjoy the experience then there is no wrong way.

Bazinga

On long draws the device will sometimes vibrate 3 times. Couldn't find an explanation for this in the manual. Overheating warning?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
On long draws the device will sometimes vibrate 3 times. Couldn't find an explanation for this in the manual. Overheating warning?
I believe you are describing the on-demand timer signal. Basically it will stop heating after 30 seconds of holding the button down and vibrate 3 times.I find this pretty annoying as my draws are always long. Luckily you can re-engage the button right after to start heating again.

Zipford

Yeah it would be nice if it didn't include the heat up time in that 30 seconds...
I agree, and I must take long draws because this shut-off timer has kicked in for me a few times.

One way to mitigate or work around this might be to hold the button until it reaches your selected temperature, releasing the button and then immediately pressing it again to re-start heat up. The second heat up time should be a little shorter, and give you a little more draw time (I'm sure you know this, but may help others).

fogbank

Anyone did try the new caps?
Yes, I use them all of the time. They also fit in the Roffu. My ABV doesn't come out as dark, but I still get nice sized clouds. The amount of material that fits in the capsules is just right for me.

Just make sure you clean them before use. I forgot to and I got some bad machine oil taste on my first few sessions.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
So I’ve now used the V3 since november, my first vape. I’ve tried a friends vapes, a hard hitting corded vape and a mighty? or something similar. And I love this little vape, just perfect for me.

I’ve skimmed through the thread, a lot to take in..! But saw discussions about the mouthpiece screen. I know of a good replacement screen, not sure if anyone else already shared this..! There is a screen in the wax cup you get with the V3 (I’ve never used the wax cup) . That screen fits after bending the edge around. so I tried it out, not sure I felt a difference but I’m keeping it there for now.

Ive also used capsules since day one, fury edge capsules. I have now 3 tubes,filled with 3 diferent strains at the moment (anyone wanna guess which):

Since I use calpsules I have also used the V3 without a mouthpiece screen, less resistanc!

Last edited:
Top Bottom