Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I checked with POTV and was told the V3Pro arrival date to them in US is late Dec, but that this could move up, maybe even to mid-November. And sorry, no pre-orders (yet? hmm...), I asked!

I'm wondering (as some other places are out of stock, too) if the December arrivals will be a new batch, possibly tweaked in small ways, as @PPN has alluded (even if only in firmware)? So my new dilemma is whether to buy from outside US or wait for a "maybe better".

Reez79

I checked with POTV and was told the V3Pro arrival date to them in US is late Dec, but that this could move up, maybe even to mid-November. And sorry, no pre-orders (yet? hmm...), I asked!

I'm wondering (as some other places are out of stock, too) if the December arrivals will be a new batch, possibly tweaked in small ways, as @PPN has alluded (even if only in firmware)? So my new dilemma is whether to buy from outside US or wait for a "maybe better".

i was told that they would be here later this month but December though?! Damn that’s a while. I thought it would be here this month

vapviking

Old & In the Way
i was told that they would be here later this month but December though?! Damn that’s a while. I thought it would be here this month

This (below) is what I got yesterday. :)

Hi,

Larry here.

They are currently in transit. ETA is December 31st but that is a very soft ETA. May get them as soon as mid to late November. Not accepting pre-orders as of yet as the delivery date is a bit too far out for that.

Regards.
Larry

maremaresing

I really think once this drops in the USA errybody will have one. It's just so insanely good for almost no moneys. If potv carries it, people can add ONE dosing caps to their order for an all in one shopping experience.

It's been said a million times but a really small and lightweight device like this, providing full convection and big cooling, is just awesome. While I wish it went to 230C, I just leave it at 220 and it's enough. Dosing caps take all the thinking out of hitting the ground running, and I really love the mouthpiece shape.

While I also appreciate my Starry for a down n' dirty conduction portable (and that it can rip through tons of CBD), there is just no comparison to the V3 Pro.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I honestly don't see what there is to improve, firmware or otherwise, I don't think there is any reason to wait for maybe better, if you are comfortable ordering it from outside the US... RecVapes was great for me at least!

cliffhanger1

How difficult is the cleaning process? Coming from a Davinci IQ, I am gunshy on devices that are hard to clean.
for me very easy :) i hate hard to clean units like the Mighty for example

the Vape itself you have nothing to clean , and i put the mouthpiece fully dissambled in the dishwasher and it looks like new after it with no problems with the metal

I was a bit cautious with a feedback to the vape at first. but I use the last few days more and more and I like him even more and more now than at the beginning.
a great vape with cold vapor :)

It is it was a significant improvement on the previous model. thanks for that .. :)

@PPN it is ok how it is !!! but if you make some time a 1.2 version 230 degrees were very nice like @maremaresing said but no must have to ;)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

How difficult is the cleaning process? Coming from a Davinci IQ, I am gunshy on devices that are hard to clean.

This is not anything like that, session conduction is always more annoying to clean, and supposedly that one has a specific problem... Here the ceramic path and steel screen in the mouthpiece can come out entirely to be fully cleaned, the metal bowl can be brushed out after it's cooled down, can iso dampened q-tip swab the chamber as well (what I did for the initial clean before burn offs and first use)

Reez79

This is not anything like that, session conduction is always more annoying to clean, and supposedly that one has a specific problem... Here the ceramic path and steel screen in the mouthpiece can come out entirely to be fully cleaned, the metal bowl can be brushed out after it's cooled down, can iso dampened q-tip swab the chamber as well (what I did for the initial clean before burn offs and first use)
How do you pay for stuff on there? It’s in UK money and it won’t let you translate it. How much does it equal in US dollars and how to change it?

Shit Snacks

How do you pay for stuff on there? It’s in UK money and it won’t let you translate it. How much does it equal in US dollars and how to change it?

Sorry I had no issue processing through the checkout with my US info, credit card, also copy paste £ into Google with "to usd" ...

LesPlenty

Company Rep
After finding that I have 2 slightly different units I decided to actually use my newest version (I was saving my new unit for my friend so he could try a brand new unit as I instructed with mine).
After trying the new unit I believe it has even less draw resistance to my original. I even swapped CU's and the newer body felt easier to pull on with both mouthpieces. My new unit also whistles more loudly (now sounds like @Improvaper video)
Can you confirm anything changed @PPN or am I imagining things?..again like some stoner :lol:

theblackcat3112

So... um... I guess I'm the first one here to broke the ceramic cooling unit, just a tiny part at the bottom though, because I scraped waaay too hard to get all the kief out. Its still usable, just got a lot more bud into my mouth now, so don't scrape it too hard I guess?

I put the broken ceramic part back in, put the silicone gasket on, then put another screen on my herb in the chamber, and it works beautiful again!

Glenn_Charlsen

CatchDoubleDuece

A small silicone band is all you need to add airflow control!
I prefer using my fingers to feather the intakes...sometimes I tap along to beats =)

edit: My wife just told me she likes using the silicone band and leaves just the upper row of air vents on both sides uncovered for her preferred restriction. (my new favorite device has become HER new favorite device, let you know when I get it back)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

In case anyone is impatient in the US:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EntExchange/comments/qcvbih (this is not me selling btw)

Interesting about covering the airflow, I've been just adjusting my draw, though it's cool how the mouthpiece cooling unit does kind of regulate your draw for you, yeah the sound and turbulent turn, pretty cool stuff... I'll have to do some more experimentation!

I did want to mention, this thing is totally stealth, you can completely clutch it in your hand with just the top sticking out, I usually think any vape in use is not going to be stealth, but this is one you can clutch and bring up for a quick hit and then put back down... However I will say I have been starting at 380 some now and it noticeably is a bit slower to heat up than at 350...

im not a robot

for EU folks, was just browsing shops carrying it, most of which i dont know. but came across a listing at @verdampftnochmal - which i never tried but seems a trusted seller here. it is considerably more expensive than the listings you can find on some of the polish websites, but they say this is actually an improved version of the xmax v3pro (cuboo stick), faster heat-up time for one, so the markup may well be justified. a comparison would be nice. details can be found here: https://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/cuboo-stick

Last edited:
Top Bottom