Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
No not really at all, they're brand new!
Been out for a 2 or 3 months in most places except for planet America...more stock is due next week here, US seller, (sold out of earlier stock),
Coupon code...cloud makes it $98

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Been out for a 2 or 3 months in most places except for planet America...more stock is due next week here, US seller, (sold out of earlier stock),
Hey, thanks!
They accept orders ahead, so I just did it. I can stop looking, start waiting!
There was a discount, then shipping, out the door I paid $108.05, pretty happy about that, too.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Looks like Matt at recvapes has got the silicone WPA available at a very reasonable price.

20211020_102545_900x.jpg

This is the silicone water tool adapter for the XMAX V3 PRO Convection Vaporizer. It fits conveniently over the existing mouthpiece to form a full seal and stable setup. The adapter and V3 PRO can be placed upside down in a water tool for hands free use and is compatible with both 14mm and 18mm female joints.

Includes

• 1 x Silicone Adapter for XMAX V3 PRO Convection Vaporizer
  • 14mm and 18mm Male Joint
  • 14mm and 18mm Female Joint Compatible
  • FDA Approved Silicone

3 Feet Farms

I ordered one of these WPA's yesterday and I hope it should be with me today, just waiting for the mail to get here!

Mail got here and I got my package! I just finished my first bowl with the V3 and my initial impressions are very good, it gave me some lovely clouds of very tasty, cool, vapour.

I'm still getting used to it so will write more once I have had a chance to learn it a bit more.

Does anyone have any more advice on the best packing options?

With my first bowl, I just sprinkled the flower into the chamber with some gentle tapping on the side to level it, this gave me 3 really nice, big clouds and 2 smaller clouds to finish it off at 220oC. I would like to have a bit of a longer session but I am hesitant to pack the bowl anymore, how much can you pack it and still get good results?

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
In case anyone is impatient in the US:
https://www.reddit.com/r/EntExchange/comments/qcvbih (this is not me selling btw)

Interesting about covering the airflow, I've been just adjusting my draw, though it's cool how the mouthpiece cooling unit does kind of regulate your draw for you, yeah the sound and turbulent turn, pretty cool stuff... I'll have to do some more experimentation!

I did want to mention, this thing is totally stealth, you can completely clutch it in your hand with just the top sticking out, I usually think any vape in use is not going to be stealth, but this is one you can clutch and bring up for a quick hit and then put back down... However I will say I have been starting at 380 some now and it noticeably is a bit slower to heat up than at 350...

It is but rather smelly. It's crying out for that silicone cap to keep the smell in. I might buy a WPA and fill in the hole.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Good looking out. I definitely prefer this pre order option to some asshat on reddit selling for $30 over retail (no offense @Shit Snacks).

Has anyone seen the silver gradient colorway in the wild? It's looking a bit chintzy to me but it's hard to tell from just the one pic

Last edited:

VincentTheHealer

Here my small review of the device after one week of daily use:

Pros:
-price
-chamber size
-capsule compatibility
-replaceable battery
-size/portability
-vapor production

Cons:
-device is slippery af I dropped it on concrete and it's scratched now :| ; still works fine though :D
-It's not always clear if the "on-demand" button clicked properly, you always have to keep an eye on the display

I must say I didn't really try to like the "on-demand" mode as I always take more than one hit anyway

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
V3-PRO-SILVER-GRADIENT-RELEASE-10-20.jpg

Here the new silver gradient V3Pro, I might have posted sooner about it but I was sick this last few days, sorry to be late to the party!

So yeah I think it would be really awesome for Topgreen to make a WPA just like the F2 stem @PPN it really is next level, and they could also make all glass stems to use dry, bent mouthpiece and even ones with cooling spikes, really changes things for fun variety... The stock mouthpiece is very effective, nice design all around, but still using plastic and also relying on the metal chamber, so being able to use glass stem as chamber and vapor path is such a nice next level experience for a product like this! Going to have to try out the capsules next, not too optimistic based on my own history with them in other vapes, though keeping an open mind because it could be very cool and useful... But yeah I'll say it again, as is out of the box (even the instructions are pretty great, clear and simple) this is totally a winner for anyone I would think :tup:
Yes, I transmited already the wish to get a glass mouthpiece option available. Thank you for the kinds words as well!
Why is this still in the unreleased section?
I think cause it's still not released in the US...
Ran one bowl through this on a walk today and it was a great experience. Still very new to the device but thought I would share some thoughts anyways
Thank you for sharing your great experience.

I checked with POTV and was told the V3Pro arrival date to them in US is late Dec, but that this could move up, maybe even to mid-November. And sorry, no pre-orders (yet? hmm...), I asked!

I'm wondering (as some other places are out of stock, too) if the December arrivals will be a new batch, possibly tweaked in small ways, as @PPN has alluded (even if only in firmware)? So my new dilemma is whether to buy from outside US or wait for a "maybe better".
Hi, I'm not 100% about changes for the US units, although I had to collect upgrades wish or flaws peoples noticed in order to, maybe, improve it! In a fews days i will receive my Silver gradient unit... i will let you know if i notice some differences, stay tuned!

New unit in hands and being cleaned now. I'm very impressed 😁
That's good :tup:
How difficult is the cleaning process? Coming from a Davinci IQ, I am gunshy on devices that are hard to clean.
Since our unit use convection heat the bowl itself will remains to stay pretty clean except if concentrates leaked on the bowl. Although, in order to keep the taste fresh and to get the best airflow you'll need to clean regularly the mouthpiece components like the stainless steel filter and cooling ceramic insert. To clean the insert i would recommand you to throw it (gently) in a iso jar rather than to scrape too hard, ceramic can break if too much strentgh.
@PPN it is ok how it is !!! but if you make some time a 1.2 version 230 degrees were very nice like @maremaresing said but no must have to ;)
Ok, I transmit the info to the team (I already did it although;))
After finding that I have 2 slightly different units I decided to actually use my newest version (I was saving my new unit for my friend so he could try a brand new unit as I instructed with mine).
After trying the new unit I believe it has even less draw resistance to my original. I even swapped CU's and the newer body felt easier to pull on with both mouthpieces. My new unit also whistles more loudly (now sounds like @Improvaper video)
Can you confirm anything changed @PPN or am I imagining things?..again like some stoner :lol:
Hi, I don't think there is differences since both units are from the same first batch I believe, silver gradient unit or black unit? I think black. The silver one will have the last features like vibrating while reaching temp used in OD mode and maybe more... stay tuned (my Silver unit is in transit!)
The airflow on this device is impressive and interesting. Would love to see a version with adjustable airflow.
Oh yes, I'll transmit to the team, thank you for sharing!

I have 2 black pieces of tape covering everything but the top row of holes on each side. This is where I see the best performance.
Great to know! I'll try it myself.
Here my small review of the device after one week of daily use:

Pros:
-price
-chamber size
-capsule compatibility
-replaceable battery
-size/portability
-vapor production

Cons:
-device is slippery af I dropped it on concrete and it's scratched now :| ; still works fine though :D
-It's not always clear if the "on-demand" button clicked properly, you always have to keep an eye on the display

I must say I didn't really try to like the "on-demand" mode as I always take more than one hit anyway
Thank you for the review, I already transmitted the slippery concern to the team and about the OD mode we already implemented all units now with the vibrating feature while the unit is reaching temp while used in OD mode. Enjoy your V3Pro!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Hi, I don't think there is differences
There is definitely less resistance in my newer model, I deep cleaned both units and got my wife to try both units empty, she picked the same one I did as being noticeably different, I even swapped the mouthpieces over with the same result. The newer unit even sounds different when pulling on it.

kokolokokolokon

There is definitely less resistance in my newer model, I deep cleaned both units and got my wife to try both units empty, she picked the same one I did as being noticeably different, I even swapped the mouthpieces over with the same result. The newer unit even sounds different when pulling on it.
What do you think about It. Do you (or your wife) like It with less resistance?
And about the sound, Is it less noisy?

Petetbay

I‘ve been fine tuning my air intake mod using ecig tank protector band, 2 inlet lines open on one side the other 3 lines that I feathering with my thumb. Did a kief/herb sandwich last nite and hash/herb one today starting at 365F and ramping to 428F and it was honking, felt like a 8inch Dynavap feathering the air intake with thumb pressure, very nice.

3174D23B-A7CC-407E-B9FE-453297B8C79F.jpegEFC21476-6BE7-4A32-B7D7-3B1F8BA0B750.jpeg

Those in the US too inpatient to wait for V3 arrival in the US, here’s a Canadian retailer that gives free shipping to US, not the best price but on sale. You can change the currency CDN or US $85USD. Need $90 order for free shipping.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
What do you think about It. Do you (or your wife) like It with less resistance?
And about the sound, Is it less noisy?
My wife does not vape, she was just an airflow judge...my newer slightly freer-flowing unit is a bit louder than my original.
I‘ve been fine tuning my air intake mod using ecig tank protector band
You could also stack some fine weave filter screens in the bottom of the oven to introduce a bit of resistance with the added bonus of keeping bud dust out of the oven and would also look better.
Both of my units have a single mesh filter in the bottom of the oven that restricts a tiny amount but is not really noticeable.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Where can I purchase one if I'm from Brazil? Thanks!
Hi, I know there is at least a retailer selling our gear, please try kingvapo.com
Great to know, I'll ask to the engineer for confirmation, I still not received my new silver gradient unit to compare.
I think I will need to snag an additional unit once these go live at a US supplier.
I am getting too old to futz around with flame powered, tiny loading chambers, intermittent performance. Thanks for all the reviews, and @PPN.
Also, great to see you around @HughJundys !
Thank you for the kinds words, coming from you this is means a lot for me!
Yeah, I got down with the VPM pre-order too and went with the silver colorway cuz why not
Let us to know how you appreciate that new silver gradient unit when you'll get it in hands, thank you for ordering.

Yesterday I met 2 friends, they desired to discuss with me cause they want to take the plunge in the vapor game, we tried severals units, convection&conduction based, and the V3Pro as well... both came to the conclusion the V3Pro and the TinyMight was the winners but not for the same reasons. Despite that they came back with an Aria and an IQ (only for a 1/2 weeks testing) cause I can't let my TM&V3Pro to go away, and cause I usually recommand a conduction vape as a first unit, it's easier to use but some more recently released units offer an easier convection heat... like the TM and the V3Pro (and the Bowle also) so rules of the game are changing!

Have Fun!

3 Feet Farms

I wanted to share some more of my thoughts on the V3.

I have had it since Friday and have been using it extensively and I really love this vape.

It is relatively simple to use, but I do think there is a bit of learning to get the best out of it, for me, this meant I had to reduce some of the airflow by taping up some of the intake holes on the side. It does take a long inhale for vapour production, but for this reason, I like to hit it through a dry bong. This way I can hit it slow and gentle until I see the vapour being produced and then go in really hard to fill the bong and clear it. What I have found impressive is that when I am hitting it hard it can keep up with me and really just pump out the vapour.

I have 2 small issues that I have noticed, 1, the silicone bong adapter gets stinky pretty quickly, I was really happy to see the glass update for this and will be picking this up as soon as I can find a UK stockist.

2) I find the bowl pretty small and I would really like to see it bigger. At the moment I am getting around 4 big bongfuls and 2 thinner bongfuls, and can go through this in around 4-5 minutes generally, I would like the bowl to be big enough to give me 3 times as much vapour? not sure if this is possible but I wanted to share as I think this is the biggest drawback currently.

My last point is more of a suggestion, because of the limited bowl size, this vape is really just screaming out for some sort of dosing capsule. I have heard the fury caps are supposed to fit and I might pick some up to test, but I would jump on an official dosing capsule if it was released.

In general, this is a great vape at a really affordable price point, great work.

Top Bottom