• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got mine! Charging now, how do you pull the mouthpiece apart- do you pry the silicone out with a fingernail or something from the edge or poke a skewer or something in from the other end & push it out?

You should be able to just wiggle and pull it out, if you need to use a fingernail you can but it kind of just pops out it's a tight fit

karec

anyone find a good deal for this in Europe? ive seen it starting from 80 euro, but its sold out.
Never tried this one but i think the X max Starry is a better unit and you can grab one with discount at vaposhop.de 79€ free postage, check this website. It fits your budget and its better

I advised this unit to some friends, they wanted to get into vaping but dint want to spend a lot €€€, imo this is one of the best vapes to get in to vaping but soon enough you will want a better device.

Note: Storm have similar units (the same) with higher price Starry = Spirit

Cheers
GAv

Petetbay

So yeah I think it would be really awesome for Topgreen to make a WPA just like the F2 stem @PPN it really is next level, and they could also make all glass stems to use dry, bent mouthpiece and even ones with cooling spikes, really changes things for fun variety... The stock mouthpiece is very effective, nice design all around, but still using plastic and also relying on the metal chamber, so being able to use glass stem as chamber and vapor path is such a nice next level experience for a product like this! Going to have to try out the capsules next, not too optimistic based on my own history with them in other vapes, though keeping an open mind because it could be very cool and useful...
I have Fury2 3D stem with nipples and a curved mp and works ok with the mp silicone gasket to seal it, but temp needs to be ramped up and the taste is harsh, don’t feel like the that’s the way for a wpa makes it more solo2 like. Tastes like using the F2 capsules. Taste is one of the V3 good features and I’m not wanting to mess with it.

Last edited:

Petetbay

Never tried this one but i think the X max Starry is a better unit and you can grab one with discount at vaposhop.de 79€ free postage, check this website. It fits your budget and its better

I advised this unit to some friends, they wanted to get into vaping but dint want to spend a lot €€€, imo this is one of the best vapes to get in to vaping but soon enough you will want a better device.

Note: Storm have similar units (the same) with higher price Starry = Spirit

Cheers
GAv
Starry is good cheap device I have 3(actually 4, but the 1st got dropped too many times and battery doesn’t make good connection anymore) and it’s not even close, the V3Pro beats Starry completely except for bowl size and temp, but is a excellent 1st time device far better than a Starry.

Last edited:

Petetbay

Anyone with a GoLeaf Go try the silicone mp sleeve try it on the V3 as a wpa? I butchered mine to repurpose it, so tried the Hopper silicone mp sleeve and works on 14mm but not enough support to stand device by itself. I think the Go sleeve might work ok.

Petetbay

Hopefully, Xmax will get the WPA out before all your vape spares get butchered @Petetbay . :haw:
I don’t need the wpa, already made one that lets me change out the 14mm joint for a nipple stem or Stinger vapcap stem. If they can make a better one it’s all good. They did a good job on the new Starry wpa, just like to see if they can do the same for the V3.

karec

Starry is good cheap device I have 3(actually 4, but the 1st got dropped too many times and battery doesn’t make good connection anymore) and it’s not even close, the V3Pro beats Starry completely except for bowl size and temp, but is a excellent 1st time device far better than a Starry.
Ok i was comparing to the similar Storm Vape, like i said i dont know this vape and the similar ones i tried were disappointing, but since you have 4 starry units, even with the flaws, i have the idea that you like this vape. I only tried the Starry from my friends, my go to on the go are the Tinymight, Mighty or Crafty and at home i use the Cloud EVO.
You need to try one before making such claims, like you said if they like the Starry they will eventually move up...why bother starting with a Starry for 10% more you can get the XMax V3Pro and already be a step up :tup:
You're right since i didnt try it i cannot compare both but i like the performance of the Starry for a initial vape and its a good 1st vape coming from combustion imo. I wouldn't buy it for me neither the V3 or the Starry i rather invest a little more and get a better unit.
Cheers
:cool:

cliffhanger1

anyone find a good deal for this in Europe? ive seen it starting from 80 euro, but its sold out

in this shop in Poland it is in stock. it is little under 80 Euro

it is shop with cheap prices. a good shop. i bought there in the past one time, V3 and other

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

@karec I just don't understand why you presume the person you were replying to and advising to buy the starry, was getting their first vape coming from combustion?? Because they are not... And the starry, is session conduction, this is on demand convection (with sessionability too) like the TM and Evo, Starry is weaker than Crafty/Mighty even sooo I don't know it just seemed really weird the way you were pushing it lol and by the way Storm are all rebranded X-Max (OG Storm is xmax V2pro)

I have Fury2 3D stem with nipples and a curved mp and works ok with the mp silicone gasket to seal it, but temp needs to be ramped up and the taste is harsh, don’t feel like the that’s the way for a wpa makes it more solo2 like. Tastes like using the F2 capsules. Taste is one of the V3 good features and I’m not wanting to mess with it.

First, they are not nipples, they are indents spikes or dimples, I still contend everyone who calls them nipples is wrong and ridiculous lol

And I don't think I understand what you're saying, how could a glass stem, taste like a steel capsule? I guess if you are stuck using higher temps, then yeah you're not getting as good flavor as the lower temps, but if it's sealing proper low temps should still be good? I should try just hitting my WPA dry on low temp and see, but it seems to have a good seal so it doesn't seem like higher temps are needed per se I don't know yet... I flavored chase so yeah getting a glass path for flavor is very appealing, although this is not a vape that I'd turn to for great flavor regardless (nothing bad, but nothing spectacular imo)

Last edited:

CatchDoubleDuece

I must just suck my bowls down way too fast lol, I get 5-6 bowls (est. 1/4 tbsp med grind ea) per battery (oem) using session mode, and about 6 hits per bowl where the first is always the flavor hit, then 3-4 are pretty damn decent and the last is popcorn - temp max'd @ 220c but I start pulling at 190c. I never use the full session time and turn it off after the last rip, maybe that's why it lasts longer than others experience and my abv is even still slightly lighter than my vapcap result. Still pretty damn impressed with what I'd call a budget buy.

...nipples heh.

Shit Snacks

I must just suck my bowls down way too fast lol, I get 5-6 bowls (est. 1/4 tbsp med grind ea) per battery (oem) using session mode, and about 6 hits per bowl where the first is always the flavor hit, then 3-4 are pretty damn decent and the last is popcorn - temp max'd @ 220c but I start pulling at 190c. I never use the full session time and turn it off after the last rip, maybe that's why it lasts longer than others experience and my abv is even still slightly lighter than my vapcap result. Still pretty damn impressed with what I'd call a budget buy.

...nipples heh.

Sounds efficient to me!

Yeah the ABV is going to be lighter, because of the temp control and pure convection, vap cap is roasting your herb with conduction too and can combust so it will always get it darker... Tough to go by that for extraction.

Petetbay

Ok i was comparing to the similar Storm Vape, like i said i dont know this vape and the similar ones i tried were disappointing, but since you have 4 starry units, even with the flaws, i have the idea that you like this vape. I only tried the Starry from my friends, my go to on the go are the Tinymight, Mighty or Crafty and at home i use the Cloud EVO.

You're right since i didnt try it i cannot compare both but i like the performance of the Starry for a initial vape and its a good 1st vape coming from combustion imo. I wouldn't buy it for me neither the V3 or the Starry i rather invest a little more and get a better unit.
Cheers
:cool:
I don’t know why you’re posting here. People are coming here trying to find some info on the V3Pro whether it’s how good it is, where they can get one or some tips on use. You suggest vapes you don’t own as an alternative and say I have better vapes that I use and would never buy a V3 or either of the vapes you’re suggesting because none the cheaper vapes are any good in your view. I suggest you go to the Mighty thread and tell them how much better your Evo is than a Mighty, have a good old time.

Now go away or I will taunt you a second time.:bang:
ciau

And I don't think I understand what you're saying, how could a glass stem, taste like a steel capsule? I guess if you are stuck using higher temps, then yeah you're not getting as good flavor as the lower temps, but if it's sealing proper low temps should still be good? I should try just hitting my WPA dry on low temp and see, but it seems to have a good seal so it doesn't seem like higher temps are needed per se I don't know yet... I flavored chase so yeah getting a glass path for flavor is very appealing, although this is not a vape that I'd turn to for great flavor regardless (nothing bad, but nothing spectacular imo)
The stem glass adds conduction and smaller herb load, same as capsule and I thought the taste was the same for both compared to a normal bowl. Only tried a couple times for each so didn't play around too much and it seemed to need more heat, both extracted much faster than normal due to smaller load, why I suggested was like a Solo2.
First, they are not nipples, they are indents spikes or dimples, I still contend everyone who calls them nipples is wrong and ridiculous lol
Yeah ok they’re dimples, I guess I watched too much 420Troy, he’s always calling them nipples and balls trying to be funny.:rockon:

Shit Snacks

The stem glass adds conduction and smaller herb load, same as capsule and I thought the taste was the same for both compared to a normal bowl. Only tried a couple times for each so didn't play around too much and it seemed to need more heat, both extracted much faster than normal due to smaller load, why I suggested was like a Solo2.

Well it depends how you use it, certainly not the same as a capsule, glass vs steel, being sealed in the chamber vs not etc. When I used the F2WPA I didn't really leave it in there running without hitting, I removed the vape to clear each hit and don't put it on until I'm ready to start the next hit, the first time I used it in on demand mode so yeah no conduction really that way either... If you let it sit there, then it will build conduction with the glass, but I do not think it is as much as a capsule would, and definitely not as much as something like the Solo (or even Fury) Always tough to compare flavor stuff lol

Yeah ok they’re dimples, I guess I watched too much 420Troy, he’s always calling them nipples and balls trying to be funny.:rockon:

Oh yeah it's a common term in the industry now, but I think it originates with a mistake actually...

Oh and by the way you can use the quote button to respond to multiple people in one post, instead of posting back to back :tup:

Shit Snacks

Can anyone list some sites where they sell it and deliver to USA in Nyc? I didn’t go through all 17 pages but went to one of the links on this last page called twisted sisters and it’s sold out on there

Dude 17 pages is really short, just skim backwards, rec vapes or whatever in the UK where I and cheebsy got ours will ship to the US or just wait for POTV to stock them...

Shit Snacks

I would take my V3 over a Mighty every time. :2c:

It depends on your point of view, if you look at inside the stem they are nipples :lol:
Check out inverted nipples:myday:

Well because you defended them, but nipples are porous, is my retort :lmao:

Oh I know the inverted variety lol

But yeah V3pro easily preferable to any other session style device, it is exactly like we wanted, the basic conduction vape using on-demand convection instead and they really did it! The flavor is solid, the stock cooling, even the battery life, and the actual strength of the hits... Took their time getting it right?

Top Bottom