• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Improvaper

I've found the buzz time to be pretty random. Usually, on a cold start, I get the performance you see in my video demo. Sometimes, however, it takes a lot longer to buzz. I don't know what causes this. What I do know is that I can safely ignore the buzz and just start sucking at about 5 seconds after pushing the button and it will always buzz shortly after and deliver a reliable hit. Every time. It's impressive.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So I do not go to jail...bloody prohibition!

Ugh right right, yeah different worlds, my herbal heart goes out to you brother!

Thanks @Improvaper yeah your video is perfect, this thing can rip and keep up at any temp, the vibration is nice though not necessarily too practically beneficial?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
"Be quiet!"? LOL! Seriously!?

And YOU are their rep on FC!? LOL!

Nice work! LOL!

You know, potential customers have the right and are well-advised to investigate who they are doing business with, particularly online retailers!

Hi my friend, it looks like I misused the words, I just wanted to say the website to be probably safe since our sales manager gave you the link. I'm very sorry I'm not speaking english natively and I wanted to say "no worry" in fact. I'm very sorry again and I offer you humbly all my apologies, I'll try to edit my post, sorry again!
Sorry for the back to back posts.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
They do indeed, for what it's worth, and it ain't worth much to me, frankly!

But I admit that their website looks legit and I hope it is. However, until I hear otherwise, PACT makes it too big of a risk for US citizens, in my estimation.

@PPN do they have a phone number here in the U.S.?
Hi, do you want the website phone n° or do you mean our own phone n°? If the retailer's phone, is it not on the website? if not I'll ask that info for you ;) . If you was looking to our US phone n° I can say there is no TopGreen phone n° in the US since the company is based in China, the same for our X-Max brand. Have fun!
As luck would have it, just under one week door to door as I ordered last Thursday October 7th in the late afternoon, and it arrived this morning! Both of them arrived while packaged with some free nice tweezers and candy I gave away lol Reliable tracking too by the way, though it doesn't show much when it is in UK and travelling, it was delivered soon after arriving in the US...

And yeah my first impressions are pretty fantastic as well! This seems like a fantastic product, it does not feel big at all, slightly tall with the mouthpiece but the shape really helps, I love how it is a rounded rectangular shape instead of a cylinder!! The buttons and screen all work well, the battery door, the connections, all of it well designed... Even the plastic mouthpiece, pretty solid, and yeah the inner ceramic path is phenomenal, good silicone holding it too. Nothing smelled too bad brand new, I still cleaned everything off, soaked the silicone a bit and washed it, then I ran several dry burnoffs at max temp, blowing a little air through sporadically, but all with the mouthpiece off... Neutralized pretty fast, I didn't realize the session timer was 4 minutes, and it can be changed to 6 minutes, so I probably burned it off for nearly 20 minutes?? Better than many others I have experienced, certainly compared to V2pro!

I was using partially charged LG HE4, still had enough to do my first bowl of some melted strawberries sativa herbs, a few hits at 350F then two at 365, two at 380, two at 398, one at 428 where flavor seemed to spent (dumped I see the herbs still have more in them but this battery is pretty done anyway and this was meant to be a low temp session for me) so next one I am going to milk the low settings more I think!! But yeah brand new I am pretty impressed with the flavor, not spectacular yet, but relative to the others in this category it is indeed spectacular I'd say... Honestly I am just so satisfied with the user experience, the manual is great and comprehensive, confirmed my Fury2 glass stem WPA fits too so I have a lot of glass pieces to try with it...

I know it's too early, but off the bat this feels safe to call a real winner as of now! :nod::tup:

Fantastic job Topgreen and the xmax team! Philip, Vivi, (if you are reading this, hope you two are doing well!) and @PPN too ofcourse!
Thank you for that nice first use report. I'll communicate your words to Vivi&Philip. I was awaiting your opinion anxiously and I'm so glad you seem happy with your V3Pro!
You should just get the other rebranded version that has that feature...there is a thread on it I think.
I would say it would still be easier to click 3 times while it is in your pocket and grab it when it buzzes rather than walking along looking like you are playing 'pocket billiards' holding the button on in your pocket. :2c:
Edit,
@Fat Freddy, not everyone is out to get you. You should know @PPN was just trying to have a bit of fun with you but English is his second (or third) language, I have not heard him say a bad word to anyone on purpose before :tup: .
All the V3Pro will have that feature, you can ask to your retailer before ordering to be sure, although,like somebody said (@Improvaper I think) when you know the device you don't really need the vibration since you know you can start to hit the device after a few seconds button press.
My V3Pro takes 19 seconds to reach max temp from room temp...too long to be fiddling in a pocket in public...pocket billiards I tell ya!
Strange, it looks to take longer than mine, I know you are in Australia, is it a cold weather at the moment? I'll report that heat up difference to the team. Is anybody else noticed that longer heat-up?
I've found the buzz time to be pretty random. Usually, on a cold start, I get the performance you see in my video demo. Sometimes, however, it takes a lot longer to buzz. I don't know what causes this. What I do know is that I can safely ignore the buzz and just start sucking at about 5 seconds after pushing the button and it will always buzz shortly after and deliver a reliable hit. Every time. It's impressive.
Yes, you got it! Vibration feature is a great help at first but I believe you are quickly accustomed to the heat up time. Although all new units will have the vibration feature.

New color V3Pro is coming soon, stay tuned!

V3-PRO-SILVER-GRADIENT-TEASER-10-13.jpg

Have fun!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
All the V3Pro will have that feature
We were talking about when the unit reaches temperature in 'On Demand' mode, so I just checked both of mine and they are different, one only shows the cup flashing as it heats in 'On Demand' mode then buzzes at what I assume is the preset temp(new one). The other unit(old Au purchased unit) shows the actual temp at the bottom of the LCD screen climbing while also in 'On Demand' mode as the unit heats and the only indication it has reached temp is the cup stops flashing and the temps match...so I have both variants, cool!
Edit, Also noticed my older AU unit has a blueish tinge to the LCD whereas the new unit is more yellow.

Last edited:

VincentTheHealer

Just got my unit! I didn't expect it to feel so sturdy, it's a tiny bit bigger than I imagined. Can't wait to try it, but I gotta give it a full charge first.
Does anybody knows if it has pass-through charging (as I can use it while plugged)? It doesn't specify it in the manual...

CatchDoubleDuece

My version is like @LesPlenty's AU where it shows the temp climbing in On Demand mode and the timing is close, 1st heat from room temp here is sunny So Cal takes approx. 20s but of course I *could* start drawing a tad sooner. The second and third rips are always the biggest clouds while the 1st and 2nd are the most flavorful. This is ripping at full temp on the go for fastest and fullest extraction possible but having to look at the screen initially to know when it's up to temp.

One thing I got the hang of was releasing the button in which the temp begins to drop and fast and then pressing it again a few moments later to let it climb back up to temp even though I'm not ready for another hit just yet but in a few moments later when I am ready it's already up to temp and I got 30 seconds to rip or I simply depress/repress to reset the timer again. Still not sure which is better on the battery yet, need to do more testing and oh will I.

I think for now I still prefer Session mode as I typically aim to clear a whole bowl at once rather than take a sip every so often but it's def nice to have both, especially when socializing and the unit along with it's two modes has become a great conversation starter.

Petetbay

I use the session timer all the time for my uses mostly at home, but if I out and about I might use on-demand to get more bowls out of the battery as power use would be less with on-demand compared to session I would think. Haven’t tested it whether it’s true, but a few people got new V3’s maybe do some trial comparisons.

Shit Snacks

Does anybody knows if it has pass-through charging (as I can use it while plugged)? It doesn't specify it in the manual...

No it does not have pass through charging, which is when you plug in and the device runs off the wall power instead of the batteries, there's a chance it might be able to be used while charging, meaning it is still running off the batteries so you have to get a base charge, and if you use it while doing so it's probably just going to hurt the batteries, the batteries are replaceable so it's not such a big deal, but it would be better to just wait for it to charge a little more unplug it and use it and then charge it again, instead of using it while charging, in my experience...

ginolicious

Here's a little rip with a Fury WPA. The fit is loose so it's REALLY all convection. I was surprised that it doesnt taste worlds better than the stock mouthpiece, so that speaks well for the stock unit. Cold start here again.

holy hell that was one huge ass rip. This thing can really rip.

sesh732

Imaginable
Just received the v3 pro from twisted sisters in Canada. Ordered 1 week ago today and it was estimated to arrive on Oct 21. I'm on the east coast US. When it arrived the label said USPS as well as Canada but it seems no other couriers were involved. Tracking was basic (Ontario - Chicago - surprise!). About 95 USD with shipping

The unit vibrates when it's up to temperature.

Edit: I like it. Coming from dyna and rogue as my daily drivers. Mates to glass well enough using vleaf go's soft adapter, might also work with grasshopper condom thingy but I haven't tested that

CatchDoubleDuece

@sesh732 That's where I got mine but shipped USPS west coast and arrived a day earlier than estimated. I wonder if your is like mine and @LesPlenty 's first unit where it only vibrates in Session mode and shows the temp rise in both modes and not just the coffee cup flashing. Like others, not a big deal but would be nice to have that indicator in OD mode too and I was just curious if TS vape shop got the newer batch yet.

Old_muel

So it's regulated in the same manner as say the hopper right ie a temp sensor between the heater & bowl & if you hit it at max temp & slow your draw down to nearly nothing it backs the heater off & keeps a stable temp at the load? Impossible to combust then? Bout to order me one pretty pumped for when it gets here bring on the waiting game!
Looks good @Shit Snacks that's some beautiful glass you got there man

Shit Snacks

So it's regulated in the same manner as say the hopper right ie a temp sensor between the heater & bowl & if you hit it at max temp & slow your draw down to nearly nothing it backs the heater off & keeps a stable temp at the load? Impossible to combust then? Bout to order me one pretty pumped for when it gets here bring on the waiting game!
Looks good @Shit Snacks that's some beautiful glass you got there man

Yeah I would say so, I have not tried max temp much, and I did more in my OG GH not IO, but yeah similar temp control with full power ripping inhale... The bottom can get more cooked than the top, milking a bowl, without stirring, stirring is not necessary though! Yeah I don't think there's any combustion risk at all here and it is not lacking for power, the temperature control is feeling pretty accurate and the convection truly on demand and I would say near instant with mine... And thanks about the glass, recent acquisitions from China, I've been sharing a lot more than these over in the cheap glass thread too though ;)

Top Bottom