• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Sorry for the previous BIG post, here the replies I can't added, especially about the rule concerning vapes comparisons/ it's not allowed to post vape to vape comparisons although you can reply when somebody ask if the airflow is better than the X unit he has or anything else concerning a specific feature, that's all :wave:
@PPN It indeed sounds like a nice little unit, i still used the Fog occassionally but this has way better form factor :). Would really love to give it a try at some point,hoping for a nice development on WPA , one that takes out the plastic out of the airpath would be perfect.
It's so fun to play with water tools we always want a wpa, another magnetic wpa is on the books and I have big expectations the vaporpath to be as clean as the V3Pro stock mouthpiece is (full ceramic!).

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, for all the peoples waiting for the V3Pro US release... the V3Pro will be available in your country but I can't say when... if you can't wait you can contact me in order to get one sooner, I'll give you the contact details of one of our sales manager, please contact me by pm. No link finally and when it will be available in the US we will not offer that option anymore.

Hi @kokolokokolokon I misunderstood, I supposed the guy was asking if it was possible to activate the Clic using our V3Pro, it's definitively not possible although, like you said, you can remove the cap and use the VapCap stem to vape a load, looks tricky though :ko:

Hi @thrl , let us to know how you appreciate it, I can listen the positives AND the negatives, feel free to type your exact opinions!

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Overall I am really enjoying the v3. I really like the vapor it's really fluffy and tasty. It's feels good in the hand, and travels well. A bargain for the price.

I found some minor things I don't like.

I don't like the way the mouthpiece stays on. It has come lose once in my pocket already. I have some vape bands I am gonna try to hold it on.

I miss my smell proof silicone top cap that I had on my edge. I would really like one for the v3 as it is a little smelly.

I don't like the outer coating / paint. It's kinda slippery and I can see myself dropping it. I would prefer something more grippy / matt finish or a silicone sleeve.

bosscib

Hi, for all the peoples waiting for the V3Pro US release... the V3Pro will be available in your country but I can't say when... if you can't wait you can contact me in order to get one sooner, I'll give you the contact details of one of our sales manager, please contact me by pm. No link finally and when it will be available in the US we will not offer that option anymore.

Hi @kokolokokolokon I misunderstood, I supposed the guy was asking if it was possible to activate the Clic using our V3Pro, it's definitively not possible although, like you said, you can remove the cap and use the VapCap stem to vape a load, looks tricky though :ko:

Hi @thrl , let us to know how you appreciate it, I can listen the positives AND the negatives, feel free to type your exact opinions!

Before I PM you, are you able to share the price through your sales manager?

thrl

Overall I am really enjoying the v3. I really like the vapor it's really fluffy and tasty. It's feels good in the hand, and travels well. A bargain for the price.

I don't like the way the mouthpiece stays on. It has come lose once in my pocket already. I have some vape bands I am gonna try to hold it on.

I miss my smell proof silicone top cap that I had on my edge. I would really like one for the v3 as it is a little smelly.

I don't like the outer coating / paint. It's kinda slippery and I can see myself dropping it. I would prefer something more grippy / matt finish or a silicone sleeve.
the smell proof silicone cap is a good idea! hopefully, x-max or a 3rd party company will make one if the device goes popular 👨‍🏭

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@PPN is it possible to offer replacement complete mouthpieces to buy ?
Should be available as stated above plus they are starting to sell on DHGate,
Too bad you have to buy 20...I was looking at getting some to drill out for a glass/magnetic WPA but it seems Xmax are working on one so I did not bother.

Petetbay

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Just received this communication yesterday from TG:

"Thanks for your support on Topgreen, you can buy the product through below link now. It's accepting pre-orders now & expects to have stock and be able to ship the third week of October. Thanks.

https://www.vpm.com/xmax-v3-pro/

~
Topgreen Support Team"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The problem here MIGHT be if you order from this link/retailer they could use DHL as their international carrier, a carrier that has voluntarily agreed to comply with the PACT regulations and therefore you may never see your V3. MIGHT be best to wait for USA based retailer to have them in stock!?

@PPN can you tell us more about that?

Last edited:

Petetbay

"Thanks for your support on Topgreen, you can buy the product through below link now. It's accepting pre-orders now & expects to have stock and be able to ship the third week of October. Thanks.

~
Topgreen Support Team"

The problem here MIGHT be if you order from this link/retailer they could use DHL as their international carrier, a carrier that has voluntarily agreed to comply with the PACT regulations and therefore you may never see your V3. MIGHT be best to wait for USA based retailer to have them in stock!?

They ship from Canada though don’t say shipper, $10USD shipping to US and the price is $133 I think USD couldn’t find the answer to that, pretty expensive for one of these, I’d wait till it released in the US and you will likely find better prices, just gotta be patient it’s coming soon to US.

happynomoretobacco

Gave it the first try - ok second and third also and have to say a quick good!
Taste good not hot or harsh nearby till end.
Bigger then i thought. Not so good in the pocket when walking. May be "dangerous" when preloaded that the cap gets off.
Really like how small load works. Will try microloads.
After first check i like it specally at this price.

PPN

Volute of Vapor

Thank you for sharing, I'll transmit the infos to the team.
@PPN is it possible to offer replacement complete mouthpieces to buy ?
Yes, replacement mouthpieces will be available in the shops selling the V3Pro (if not already available!).
Before I PM you, are you able to share the price through your sales manager?
I don't know but I supposed it's the MSRP of 109$+shipping but I'll ask...
I would think it will be offered at some point, I have already purchased 2 full mouthpieces at the place I purchased my V3PRO here in Canada.
Thank you for sharing that info.
the smell proof silicone cap is a good idea! hopefully, x-max or a 3rd party company will make one if the device goes popular 👨‍🏭
Good idea, I'll transmit to the team!

~
Topgreen Support Team"

I'll ask and report later...
Gave it the first try - ok second and third also and have to say a quick good!
Taste good not hot or harsh nearby till end.
Bigger then i thought. Not so good in the pocket when walking. May be "dangerous" when preloaded that the cap gets off.
Really like how small load works. Will try microloads.
After first check i like it specally at this price.
Thank you for sharing, we will take in consideration your thoughts, enjoy your new toy!

happynomoretobacco

Tried the v3 with microload - and i really mean micro. Maybe around 0,02.
It just covers the bottom of the oven. It doesn't works as one big hit but when playing with airflow covering the inholes i get two, three nice draws with tasty vapor.
Playing micro is what i like - next plus for my toy
But i will do hard work later and will try it with a full load. :rockon:

fogbank

My current vape lineup includes Grasshoppers (OG and IO), TinyMights, and a VLeaf Go. I am pretty familiar with convection vapes.

My question about the V3Pro is regarding session mode and smell. I have avoided conduction vapes since I had a Pax, which heats the bowl via conduction and seems to make my entire neighborhood smell like cannabis.

When I think of session mode in the V3Pro, with it's constant heating, I wonder about unintended conduction heating of the material, leading to smell. This could be further amplified by dosing capsules, whose purpose is (in part) to add some conduction heating to the convection system.

The on-demand mode of the V3Pro seems less than desirable. Having to hold the button for up to 15 seconds before drawing seems like a step backward from my other convection vapes, which either heat instantly (Hopper IO, VLeaf Go), or take a few seconds to reach temp (OG Hopper, TinyMight).

So it seems like session mode may be preferable to on-demand mode for the V3Pro.

I know that there shouldn't be any actual heating of the material unless the user is drawing the hot air over the material, but can anyone comment on whether there is any smell produced when the heater is on but the user is not drawing?

I am not concerned about smell when the vaporizer is not in use. I have smell proof bags for that. And I'm not concerned about the smell of the exhaled vapor. That is inevitable with any vape. I'm only concerned about ambient smell produced when the heater is activated and the user is not drawing.

Thanks to everyone in this thread for the great information about this new vape!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My current vape lineup includes Grasshoppers (OG and IO), TinyMights, and a VLeaf Go. I am pretty familiar with convection vapes.

My question about the V3Pro is regarding session mode and smell. I have avoided conduction vapes since I had a Pax, which heats the bowl via conduction and seems to make my entire neighborhood smell like cannabis.

When I think of session mode in the V3Pro, with it's constant heating, I wonder about unintended conduction heating of the material, leading to smell. This could be further amplified by dosing capsules, whose purpose is (in part) to add some conduction heating to the convection system.

The on-demand mode of the V3Pro seems less than desirable. Having to hold the button for up to 15 seconds before drawing seems like a step backward from my other convection vapes, which either heat instantly (Hopper IO, VLeaf Go), or take a few seconds to reach temp (OG Hopper, TinyMight).

So it seems like session mode may be preferable to on-demand mode for the V3Pro.

I know that there shouldn't be any actual heating of the material unless the user is drawing the hot air over the material, but can anyone comment on whether there is any smell produced when the heater is on but the user is not drawing?

I am not concerned about smell when the vaporizer is not in use. I have smell proof bags for that. And I'm not concerned about the smell of the exhaled vapor. That is inevitable with any vape. I'm only concerned about ambient smell produced when the heater is activated and the user is not drawing.

Thanks to everyone in this thread for the great information about this new vape!

Hey if you are familiar with those vapes, then you should understand that the session mode here is more like the one in the TM (and I think the VLG also has one?) Think of it like holding down the button in on demand mode, but automatically done for you is all

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I wonder about unintended conduction heating of the material, leading to smell.
It does not stink like some conduction vapes can. :2c:
A number of complaints there from customers.

I'd proceed with caution!
1 complaint in 3 years from someone that got a pen that did not work...
Vapecritic, 420Vapezone and Sneaky Pete all endorse them, not used or heard of them myself but they look legit and OK...US$109 seems a bit steep though.

Top Bottom