• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm glad to present this new vaporizer inspired by our original unit, we named it "the V3Pro" although you will notice it's a totally different vaporizer!

XMAX-V3-Pro-Device.jpg

Here the features of the V3Pro:

-Aluminium body
-Convection heat technology
-On-demand mode (30s hit duration)
-Session mode
-Isolated airpath
-0.15gr bowl size
-Wax cup with quartz fritted pad
-Replacable 18650 battery
-4 or 6mn session duration
-Fast heat-up, 15s to 180°C
-Ceramic and stainless steel vaporpath
-Removeable&cleanable vaporpath
-Comfortable mouthpiece&built-in scraping tool
-Large OLED screen (set temp, actual temp, timer and battery jauge)
-Fully adjustable T° from 100°C to 220°C (up and down buttons)
-USB-C charging port and cable
-Size: 26.6x23.8x150.2mm

XMAX-V3-PRO-Device-2.jpg

This vaporizer is another good example of the TopGreen's amazing engineering team's philosophy of vaping: We want to make affordable, portable, reliable and efficient vaporizers in order to convert more and more peoples to dry herb&CBD vaping. The V3Pro comes with all the usuals features our fans appreciate but we added the on-demand convection heating system everybody wants actually. We listened our customers!

Some more pictures:

XMAX_V3_PRO_6.jpg

Stainless steel bowl and the built in scraping tool

XMAX_V3_PRO_STANDARD_KIT.jpg

Full kit and box

More to come , I'll add a video and more pictures later, I'm open to reply to any question you might have, thanks for looking!

maremaresing

How can a dirty american get a hold of one of these and is there a discount code? The starry is a wonderful device, and I'm curious about anything new from xmax.

Like the starry, looks like there is no way to clean the entire airpath on this?
Can it be used on demand, where it heats as long as the button is pressed?

Last edited:

bosscib

How can a dirty american get a hold of one of these and is there a discount code? The starry is a wonderful device, and I'm curious about anything new from xmax.

Like the starry, looks like there is no way to clean the entire airpath on this?

Another interested American here. I see it's available on some websites outside of the US., but let us know how we can order one. A discount code would be nice - you have a great feedback group here.

maremaresing

Where do you see the removeable 18650 component? I was wondering how you got it out. Can you not just use a spare cell?

Thanks for that link! It answered my question about on demand use. It definitely can be used while holding the button, which is awesome. Looks like $84 USD so with a discount code or free shipping in the USA I am totally in to impulse buy this.

bosscib

Where do you see the removeable 18650 component? I was wondering how you got it out. Can you not just use a spare cell?

Thanks for that link! It answered my question about on demand use. It definitely can be used while holding the button, which is awesome. Looks like $84 USD so with a discount code or free shipping in the USA I am totally in to impulse buy this.

I checked out Canvape earlier when I was looking to see if any place had them in stock. It says that they only ship within Canada.

maremaresing

TopGreen has loads of details about this on their site now. :o Looks like a ceramic core of the mouthpiece, which is great news. Still no good way to clean the airpath before the heater.

PPN

Volute of Vapor

It looks like it's already available in some shops, like usual with our products you can find some rebrands also (like the VAP from LCV here). Somebody mentionned some Canadian shops.
As an owner of 2 Starry 3s I'm very interested in this product. Any idea of the price point?
The MSRP is $109. About the asked discount codes I think the best would be to ask to the retailers since TopGreen doesn't sell any device directly to the final customer, only wholesale.
Canvape have them for $105 CAD.

Just a reference, not a recommendation, btw. Never heard of this shop before.

That removable 18650 is huge.
Removeable battery was always a priority for us!

Yes, you can switch between on-demand and session mode. On-demand works while you press the button, unit stop to heat after 30s for security reasons but you can re-press the button to get a long hit! Yes 84$ is definitively a good deal! Let us to know if you appreciate it, thank you for support!
It’s listed on the spec sheet, but the V2 had a removable 18650 as well, so it makes sense.

Can’t find info on what the mouthpiece is made of, but I’m not sure I’m that picky for a kickaround OTG option. Specs say vapor path is clean.
The mouthpiece is made of high quality plastic ALTHOUGH the vapor doesn't touch anything else than ceramic and the stainless steel screen cause there is a ceramic insert in the plastic mouthpiece to lead the vapor until your mouth.
this thing seems kinda sick, I am paying attention
Thank you for the interest!
TopGreen has loads of details about this on their site now. :o Looks like a ceramic core of the mouthpiece, which is great news. Still no good way to clean the airpath before the heater.

You got it! That ceramic insert is a nice evolution. You are right, the airpath before the heater isn't cleanable, we offered that option in our Ace although the V3Pro actual design doesn't permit to include that option.
Be more interested when I see it available on the usual sites, Puffitup, SneakyPete, etc.
It will be sold on this websites pretty soon!
I just ordered 1x from Vaperchoice for AU$145, free freight to Oz,thanks for the link @cx714 !
Whow, you was so fast to take the plunge, thank you for your support and feel free to share EVERYTHING about your unit, we need the positive AND the negative!
Good luck with your new model,looks interesting. Is the heater tech same as the FOG or is this on pure convection ?
I asked a few more infos for you guys, especially about the heater's materials (I wasn't in the test team). Although, from my thoughts, it's pretty different than the X-Vape Fog's heater. The airflow is better and the convection heating is better cause there is no conduction involved in the process.

mod note: edited by request to insert MSRP

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

maremaresing

Oh yeah I love that. You'll get a bit of reclaim buildup there, but it's still easy to clean. Should do a lot of work cooling, which is something I worry about with short airpath convection vapes.

Still can't find a single shop who carries it in the USA :(

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Interesting vape!

PPN, can I ask if you have tried it yet, and if so how would you describe the vapour quality?
Are there any plans for a WPA?

The vapour quality depends of the packing&loading style and depends the settings also. It prefers a loosely packed bowl and medium T) settings to get the best vapor quality. Vapor is very smooth and taste stay fresh for long especially using on-demand mode. WPA will comes soon.

mod note: edited by request

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom