Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I've managed to get the V3 working better yes the more I'm using it and learning the techniques and it's a great device for the price point there's nothing that beats it really. I don't vape CBD I vape traditional flower and legal strains. I'm finding it better through a small water piece now with 3 holes either side exposed seems to work best. It's a great device for sure and I'm excited to see what the V4 brings as it only needs a few tweaks imo that would make it absolutely fantastic. Overall though I'm enjoying the device and it's such an easy device to take out and about.
Hi, I'm so glad you finally managed to ride that learning curve! Yes we collected a lot of improvements suggestions in order to try to release an improved version/ another model of the Xmax V3Pro in the future. Feel free to share the tweaks you are thinking about...

Have fun!

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Hey guys, I received my V3 pro the other day and I was really impressed with the vapor production and initial build quality, however today after picking up my vape the rear battery door magnets detached from the plastic and just stayed to the device while the door fell off. Does anyone know what kind of glue is safe for me to use to put it back together?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Mine came apart after dropping the unit on bare concrete, I just used a drop of super glue to re-attach mine and left it in the sun for a couple of days to cure properly, just make sure you put the magnet on with the correct polarity so it does attach and not repel!

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Mine came apart after dropping the unit on bare concrete, I just used a drop of super glue to re-attach mine and left it in the sun for a couple of days to cure properly, just make sure you put the magnet on with the correct polarity so it does attach and not repel!
Thank you, will try that today. This vape is really awesome! I think I got an earlier unit (draw seems really tight, and it sounds like a waterfall), but I think I might need to buy another one to test :science: With the WPA this thing milks up my piece way more than my hydravong!

VisiblyVaped

Thank you, will try that today. This vape is really awesome! I think I got an earlier unit (draw seems really tight, and it sounds like a waterfall), but I think I might need to buy another one to test :science: With the WPA this thing milks up my piece way more than my hydravong!
These things were made for water in my humble opinion. Dry it’s like most portable vapes I own. But with the wpa……. Which is almost exclusively how I vape at home…..
Wowzers

fogbank

Hey guys, I received my V3 pro the other day and I was really impressed with the vapor production and initial build quality, however today after picking up my vape the rear battery door magnets detached from the plastic and just stayed to the device while the door fell off. Does anyone know what kind of glue is safe for me to use to put it back together?

Mine also came apart after I dropped it, on hard tile in my case.

I repaired mine with two-sided Scotch tape. Worked fine. Eventually I bought a replacement.

andrew`124c41+

Super glue should work but bear in mind it does not di the best with shearing, lateral forces. I am more a fan of 2 component liquid epoxy...J B weld is one I use for metal using a very small amount... holding or clamping firmly.

Zipford

Love using session mode with my wpa, I even find the WPA a good mouthpiece for handheld use, does anyone know of a way to disable the standby timer in on demand mode?
Thanks,
Ryan
To my knowledge standby mode cannot be disabled. I find that it goes into standby mode a little too quickly, but I suppose it prevents you from putting it down and the battery eventually running all the way down.

MoltenTiger

Cheaper than JB Weld here!
I lost the top magnet out of the lid from a bad fall, I got it to stick back in place with a tiny bit of Bostik blue tack.
Not a great permanent solution, but it seems solid enough and was on-hand and easy to do. It'll probably fall out with another drop but unlikely from ordinary use. I'm surprised that's all that failed after the fall!

It also worked/latched okay with just one magnet opposite the tab side.
It's a neat assembly the Xmax, still delivering the goods for me.

Everyone I've got to share it with has been impressed, it does the job well.

Blasted some kief through it last night, worked wonders with the Fury2 WPA mod.
Although I am mostly using it with a waterpipe, I'm finding it hits properly no matter how I load it or use it, all the mouthpiece attachments have been great, giving good clouds and effect with direct hits. It's fairly stealthy too like that, it's an awesome portable.

hinglemccringleberry

Question about flavor. Some people say the V3 Pro's flavor is a cut below the Mighty, Tafee Bowle, and other high end devices. How can this be? The V3P goes down to 100C. Shouldn't you be getting some of the best flavor there is at say, 150-170C with convection heating and a SS bowl and ceramic path? Everyone says convection flavor is the best, so how could this be inferior to the Mighty which is a hybrid with an aluminum heater, SS and plastic path??
Could it be that people who say the Mighty flavor is better, are saying that because it holds 2x more weed than the V3P so they're getting 2x more terpenes in their mouth?

I even find the WPA a good mouthpiece for handheld use
Question about this. Does the WPA attach to that cooling maze? Or is the native mouthpiece the only one that gets the cooling maze?

Last edited:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Question about this. Do each of the mouthpiece types attach to that cooling maze? Or is the native mouthpiece the only one that gets the cooling maze?
The regular mouthpiece gets a ceramic maze, the WPA is just a stainless screen and heat sink assembly. I prefer this though as through a water piece I get enough cooling and this allows more airflow, the ceramic makes native a bit more restrictive. But I find the draw on my unit really tight

LesPlenty

Company Rep
flavor is a cut below the Mighty
I find the opposite, my V3 tastes quite good, it is no WoodScents but is much better than a Mighty for me...the others you mentioned I do not know but I believe most vapes taste better than a Mighty, The Mighty is the only vape I have ever sold. :2c:
I find the draw on my unit really tight
I would say you are packing too tight as the V3 is quite free-flowing draw wise like most convection vapes.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
The way I see it @jecka is either you have a faulty unit (can't tell from your post) or you need some time to get the hang of it. Otherwise just sell it if you aren't convinced!

If you want help just post more descriptively about the problems you are experiencing.

jecka

The way I see it @jecka is either you have a faulty unit (can't tell from your post) or you need some time to get the hang of it. Otherwise just sell it if you aren't convinced!

If you want help just post more descriptively about the problems you are experiencing.
Done couple session first @190, second@220 Celcius, dunno but zero effect, will try my Mr Bald 510 thread vaporiser tomorrow. I'd love to sell it, do you recon its any possible considering hygenic matter?

Zipford

Done couple session first @190, second@220 Celcius, dunno but zero effect, will try my Mr Bald 510 thread vaporiser tomorrow. I'd love to sell it, do you recon its any possible considering hygenic matter?
Not much to go on, but maybe try covering some of the holes in the body to get a thicker hit? With mine, leaving the holes uncovered results in a loose draw and wispy vapor, but covering/uncovering them like a carb works pretty well.

People do seem to sell used vapes so I think you probably could -- people tend to clean with ISO, which should address hygienic issues.

jecka

Had been 7 years on regular vaping, rebuildable atomizers, home mixing juices, making coils etc. This experience quite different. I can feel the heat comes up alrite, but get zero effect of it, alas. Thanks for the sanitizing with ISO tip BTW.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Had been 7 years on regular vaping, rebuildable atomizers, home mixing juices, making coils etc. This experience quite different. I can feel the heat comes up alrite, but get zero effect of it, alas. Thanks for the sanitizing with ISO tip BTW.
How about dry herb vaping? NIC vaping is quite different in terms of technique. Basically what I'm saying is if you're coming from smoking cannabis you will find the effects different with vaping. Most people say it's less stoney... This is especially true with more energising strains. Also convection vaping takes a bit of learning curve to get the best results. Are you getting decent clouds already?

jecka

I wish I had some clouds at all, but instead get virtually nothing. I used to vape with mouth to lung technique, hate that full lung inhale, oh well, thanks lads anyway. Will try also my 510 dry herb vaporizer if its any better will try to sell this babe, its only 2 times of use.

jecka,

MoltenTiger

I wish I had some clouds at all, but instead get virtually nothing. I used to vape with mouth to lung technique, hate that full lung inhale, oh well, thanks lads anyway. Will try also my 510 dry herb vaporizer if its any better will try to sell this babe, its only 2 times of use.
Sounds like you need a sipper rather than a ripper. Need long, lung filling draws to get the V3 Pro to sing.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Question about flavor. Some people say the V3 Pro's flavor is a cut below the Mighty, Tafee Bowle, and other high end devices. How can this be? The V3P goes down to 100C. Shouldn't you be getting some of the best flavor there is at say, 150-170C with convection heating and a SS bowl and ceramic path? Everyone says convection flavor is the best, so how could this be inferior to the Mighty which is a hybrid with an aluminum heater, SS and plastic path??
Could it be that people who say the Mighty flavor is better, are saying that because it holds 2x more weed than the V3P so they're getting 2x more terpenes in their mouth?

Ask 10 people which vape has the best flavor and you'll likely get 12 different answers :lol:

Top Bottom