Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

StringTheorista

The silicone WPA has a strong smell I haven’t been able to get rid of yet. I have let it air out for several days, and washed it with dish soap and hot water. Next up, burying it in baking soda for a while. Has anyone had any luck neutralizing the smell of the silicone?

edit: I know baking silicone works for ice trays,etc, to remove smells, but I hesitate with the WPA because it has a hard plastic insert to fit against the mouthpiece of the V3. Doesn’t seem to come apart

Last edited:

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Read my comments in this thread about capsules - they aren't good for this unit imo (other then clean, it reduces performance severely at least on my unit). Try no capsules and with capsules at same temp and you will see a huge difference
I did read them, thanks for sharing. But I don’t have a problem with longer sessions, I liked the whole taking time to smoke a joint so it hasn’t been a problem with it taking time to finish a capsule in the V3. Still faster than smoking a joint, tastier too. Will probably never choose to smoke again.

I also noticed that the filter and silicone in the mouthpiece create a good seal against the top of the capsule, that probably means that the air is going through the capsule effectively.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@LesPlenty (or anyone) pls confirm, the glass wpa is 14mm?
Yep, 14mm...I would have liked it to be 18mm!
Next up, burying it in baking soda for a while. Has anyone had any luck neutralizing the smell of the silicone?
I agree, very stinky. I found leaving silicon in the sun for a few days helped, tried some in activated carbon, baking soda etc but nothing worked except time and the sun if you cannot bake in an oven.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
does the tube open from both ends?? if you didn't have to pour out all the good caps to place the spent ones on the bottom, that would be ok, otherwise to fiddley
Buy two tubes instead of one? Each tube comes with 4 caps, makes 8 caps total. Have one tube filled, one empty when out. Put used caps in the empty tube. Save the extra 4 caps, filled, at home for quick refill of tube.

Robert-in-YEG

just got the email, POTV has them for sale now and 20% off. $87.20, sweet dealio!
I'm guessing that's $87.20 USD?

The V3 I picked at River City Vape was $105 CAD.

Robert-in-YEG

MagicMan

Vape Noob
just got the email, POTV has them for sale now and 20% off. $87.20, sweet dealio!
Also, it comes with a $10 gift cert for a future purchase and a tightvac herb stash. Great deal!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm almost happy (in a selfish way!) to see POTV usa doesn't have the glass wpa yet, having ordered one yesterday from Canada, paying almost 10 bucks to ship it.
(I am, however, oh-so-tempted to pick up a second V3 at this price; that part just doesn't seem to end! though I also admit, the other very new Pro device has got my attention as well.)

Antrim50

I'm almost happy (in a selfish way!) to see POTV usa doesn't have the glass wpa yet, having ordered one yesterday from Canada, paying almost 10 bucks to ship it.
(I am, however, oh-so-tempted to pick up a second V3 at this price; that part just doesn't seem to end! though I also admit, the other very new Pro device has got my attention as well.)
Which is the other new pro? The updated fog Pro?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Which is the other new pro? The updated fog Pro?
Yes, @Abysmal Vapor posted a link and there's been some brief discussion here;

androponic

vaped.
It has its own thread:

Antrim50

Ah yes. sorry, I won't go off topic here.. don't think it's available in the UK yet. But seems to have the things I like in the V3 in a more appealing form.

Top Bottom