Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

David Root

Mine came today. The capsule OD measures .008" (.2mm) smaller than the bowl ID. Its a good fit. Thermal expansion....
Capsule is almost same OD and tall.

10.5 mm Diameter
11 mm tall.

Who can figure the volume. This is the capsule OD
In English,
OD .414"
Length .435"

Its got plenty of heat. I adapted a glass stem.
Works as advertised :)

TropicalVapes

After a full week with the vape im ready for a review. I used to vape everyday for almost a full year till battery died on potv one. When I saw the specs on this one i said this has to be it and im so glad i got it right. Got mines from twisted sisters and it doesn't vibrate on OD but i dont care. I love the 6min session time too. The vape is effortless to use, a little too effortless I'd say since draw resistance is almost inexistent. But this translate to better taste on low temps imo. I've also covered a few holes to get better draw resistance, vapor comes out a little hotter and you get bigger clouds but it comes at an expense of taste. I usually start at 385-390. If weed is good I can go 2 full 6min sessions. Im very surprised how cool the vapor stays at full temp, like seriously i can go a full session and it doesn't get that hot.

I've also used the capsules from potv one and they fit perfectly. Been using those a lot. The unit itself doesn't get that hot either even on a back to back sesh. Battery life is great, already got a bigger battery on the way too. The only other thing I wanted was and adaptor to fit other stems so when I saw the news the other day I was stoked.

Since nothing is perfect in life, they gotta to a better job sticking these magnets. When the vape is hot that one magnet stays on the vape, when it cools it stays on the mouth piece. Also the little magnet on the top of the batter cover came of.

Other than that I absolutely love and would recommend this vape. Price, performance and specs!! Can't beat it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-10-26 at 8.40.47 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-26 at 8.40.47 PM.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
When the vape is hot that one magnet stays on the vape, when it cools it stays on the mouth piece. Also the little magnet on the top of the batter cover came of.
I would get on to your seller for a new mouthpiece under warranty...send that pic for proof :myday:
Also, AustralianVaporizers have an order for the new accessories coming soon so stock should be available everywhere before long.

Last edited:

3 Feet Farms

My fury 2 dosing capsules just arrived and I just tried my first 2 caps in the v3 and I am impressed. I did 2 caps back to back and I flipped each cap halfway through. I was able to get around 10 minutes of good vapour production and the abv was nicely dark without being charred. The caps do get hot so I am wondering if this is adding some conduction to the mix? I did notice the taste was lost must sooner with the caps when compared to packing the bowl directly?

I have also seen that tunnelling down the centre in some of my bowls and I also assumed it was down to me packing those ones too tightly.

kokolokokolokon

My fury 2 dosing capsules just arrived and I just tried my first 2 caps in the v3 and I am impressed. I did 2 caps back to back and I flipped each cap halfway through. I was able to get around 10 minutes of good vapour production and the abv was nicely dark without being charred. The caps do get hot so I am wondering if this is adding some conduction to the mix? I did notice the taste was lost must sooner with the caps when compared to packing the bowl directly?

I have also seen that tunnelling down the centre in some of my bowls and I also assumed it was down to me packing those ones too tightly.
How do you pack the capsules?

David Root

I use a scale for my Crafty capsules.
The Fury capsules claim they hold .11 grams.

Volume of bowl is 952. I don't know what. CC? ML? I think it would be cubic millimeters.
I used MM for measurement and an on line calculator.

For reference
Crafty 1385
Dynavap 450
MeasI ured capsules for height and bowls for diameter.

David

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It occurs to me we should all try to keep it classy and just post a pic, impressions, or review when it gets here. I know a bunch of us got on the VPM pre-order and we don't need to flood the thread with our similar shipping adventures :tup:

Good news to see that wpa so promptly: my second favorite thing about j-hooks is how they let me sidestep clogging and cleaning the native mouthpiece

Crooksy_NoSmoke

Thanks for the code. Ordered mine (Black) on Saturday from VPM. Received shipping info yesterday and according to tracking mine should arrive 11/8 to GA. Havent purchased any DH devices since buying a Dotleaf 1.5 earlier this year. Look forward to the V3pro arriving. Have about 3 sets of unused Fury 2 capsules (own a POTV one) I snagged from PIU during their liquidation sale back in March (Vape ban scare).

Anyone happen to know if the V3pro's mouthpiece can fit in a dabcap? Doesnt look to fit in a universal adapter.

SonicBacon

Anyone happen to know if the V3pro's mouthpiece can fit in a dabcap? Doesnt look to fit in a universal adapter.
I tried jamming it in the dabcap, it sorta works but not well, it just wants to squirt off. If you hold it tight enough it might get the job done, but I wouldn’t want to put that much pressure on any glass piece.

SonicBacon,
Reactions: BigJr48

PPN

Volute of Vapor
HALLOWEEN-GIVEAWAY-POSTER.jpg

Enjoy that Giveaway on Instagram my friends!

V3-PRO-glass-accessories.jpg

Here a shot of the 2 new glass attachments we released for the V3Pro: a 14mm Glass adapter (wpa) and a Glass mouthpiece. Everything you need to push your V3pro experience on the next level!

And another shot of the wpa:
V3-PRO-glass-WPA.jpg

I wanted to share some more of my thoughts on the V3.

I have had it since Friday and have been using it extensively and I really love this vape.
Thank you for sharing your experience with the V3Pro. I will transmit your wish to see a larger bowl also this sort of modification involves a lot of modifications of all the rest (heater size, battery power,...)... maybe for the next unit;). For the glass adapter... we just released the new magnetic wpa, look at the top of that post! Although it's good to know the silicone adapter get stinky pretty fast... a good reason to jump on the new magnetic wpa if you are hooking your V3Pro to a bubbler on a regular basis!
Had mine about a week now & just wanted to say it definitely gets two thumbs up
Thank you for taking the plunge and for the kinds words. We will consider the negatives you pointed, I already said to the engineer how much peoples would appreciate to see a 230°C max temp V3Pro but he's afraid this is bring a bad burnt taste on the table... although we are working on that upgrade idea for later :wave:
Hi,
Just bought 2 for me and my wife. I really like it but it lacks some heat in the end for my taste. It would be nice if top green could make an update firmware to add 10-15 °C. V2 max temp was 230 for a reason I think.
Got your wish! Please give a look at the reply I made to @Old_muel about that topic, enjoy your V3Pro's, I'm so glad you like it, thank you!
I don't understand why this thread title is labeled as a pen vaporizer. It doesn't look like a pen, and it's a dry-herb vape...which is not a pen by definition as far as I am aware. Am I completely missing something?!?

I thought pen vapes used liquid cartridges by definition.
Probably my mistake, in my mind the "pen vaporizer" label was right for the V3Pro since it was used for others vaporizers like the Focus vape pen, V2Pro or GrassHopper. I don't know what others members are thinking about that "pen" label? if you think it's inappropried I will ask to the Mods to change it...
They released two mouthpieces. The Glass adapter and the Glass mouthpiece.
You can see It on reddit.
Both have a maze like the normal one, but you can remove the Glass stem, wich is the same size as a fury2/Rogue stem/dynavap stems...
Nice move :o :rockon: 💸 l need one
Yes I was a bit late for FC but just posted about that amazing Glass attachments. I received mines yesterday along with my new Silver gradient unit, the one I like the best is the glass mouthpiece, it really brings the taste on another level but it's slightly less smooth cause a stainless steel vaporcooler replace the ceramic vapor cooler, not the same shape also. The glass stem is removeable so you can clean it or replace if broken, same thing concerning the wpa.
View attachment 13833

Looking good ! Also that silver model looks awesome ,@PPN will there be matching adapters for the silver ?
Thank you, you beat me to post the pic here, sorry to be late to post in FC, I like FC but I'm in a trim jail at the moment:ko:
I fully support your words.

@PPN , As soon as add a little maximum temperature in the new version, I'll buy it right away
Ok, we really need to consider your wish, do you want hotter max temp for strict flower usage or for concentrates? We are afraid the flowers taste to be bad adding 10°C, the V3Pro already extract to dark brown abv!
Looks like a few of these new adapters and other gear will be given away on Topgreens IG tomorrow, the message I just got...
we will have a Halloween giveaway on XMAX official IG @xmaxvaporzier tomorrow and the prizes will include the accessories. Hope someone can be luck to get it.
So IG peeps jump on. :cheers:
You beat me although but you'll find the Giveaway on the top of my post!

After a full week with the vape im ready for a review.
Glad to see you are happy with the V3Pro despite your mouthpiece magnet issue, please ask to your retailer for a replacement mouthpiece and don't hesitate to contact me if you have some issues to get your mouthpiece warranted, we will take care of you! Enjoy your device and Have fun!

Top Bottom