Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Adobewan

Hey I have one with a broken screen but still working. If yours still doesnt work with a new battery I can offer to change screens, so you send me yours and I put your screen in my V3 and then you can have a working device. But then there is postage costs.. An option anyways

Another idea, build an ih for your dynavap? Cheaper to build one yourself
Love the FC spirit!!!!!!!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
After a bit over 2 years I'm afraid my Xmax V3 Pro might be dead. Maybe it's the battery, since I don't have a spare to test it with, so will try buying another and see if that cures it. But it's not turning on randomly and I feel like with my luck it's probably the device and not the battery. The battery was working fine / holding charge etc until today when I went to turn on my V3 Pro and it's not starting.

I'll be sad if it's dead.. it's my only portable so I'll be back to the Arizer Extreme Q and Volcano Digit if it's conked it. I can't afford another portable atm. Well, I had a Vleaf Go which I hated and combusted with easily so gave that away, and also have a dynavap, again which I can combust with if I'm forgetful with the clicks.
Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, is your V3Pro simply doesn't turn on randomly? No error message? It may be the button too... Did you was able to test your battery or to try another battery to check if it works better with? Please, let me know...

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: Adobewan

ninjagaijin

Hey I have one with a broken screen but still working. If yours still doesnt work with a new battery I can offer to change screens, so you send me yours and I put your screen in my V3 and then you can have a working device. But then there is postage costs.. An option anyways

Another idea, build an ih for your dynavap? Cheaper to build one yourself

That's super kind - where are you located? If in the USA it might be quite expensive to post there and back from Australia. But it's very kind of you to offer.

Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, is your V3Pro simply doesn't turn on randomly? No error message? It may be the button too... Did you was able to test your battery or to try another battery to check if it works better with? Please, let me know...

It just doesn't turn on at all now - no display or error message, no buzz when pressing buttons. I tried a new battery and still not working. It was an early production model gifted from Monk in Australia so it has sentimental value, but I did use it regularly for 2.5 years so it had a good run. But sad that it's not working. If it was the button it would still show the charging status when plugged in which is sadly doesn't.
I did drop it a couple of times over the years but it never failed from that - it had been months since I last dropped it on my wood floor. So it just randomly stopped working one night. Perhaps from the cold as it is very cold in Australian Winter right now.

ninjagaijin,
  • Sad
Reactions: Petetbay

flourchild

I created an account here because I was so impressed with my xmax v3 pro vaporizer. This thing hits like a champ. The sessions are good enough at 6 minutes though I almost wish it could hit 7 minutes. I typically grind my flower but I also press in chunks of whole flower. I ended up changing out the battery to a 3000 mAh 20A discharge button top battery. The length of time between recharges is at least 1 more session if not more. I use session mode at max temp and just love this device.

Previously I owned a Storz & Bickel Crafty and the Healthy Rips Fury Edge. I believe this is the best device of the three. The price is right. What sold me on the vaporizer was the replaceable batteries. Cleaning it has been pretty simple. I have concerns about the rubber plug that holds the mouthpiece channel and screen, may wear out, but the rest of the device seems like it should last a long time.

This is my primary vaporizer. I typically use it 4-5 times a day. I have not used it for any concentrates yet, but I plan to use some rosin in it eventually, more than likely on a small bit of flower.

Thanks for making such a great affordable vaporizer!

Top Bottom