Multi-brand Xmax V3Pro vaporizer, convection, on-demand&session.

Syncourt

Hey everyone, I have the non-POTV V3 Pro and I'm surprised to see people talking about the airflow being too unrestricted. I have the opposite problem where inhaling feels more restricted than a packed Arizer stem.
Let us to know if the replacement is good for you, you deserve to get a good working V3Pro!
Just wanted to update everyone. I got a new V3 Pro and while I haven't actually used it yet, I can already feel the stark difference between the new one and my faulty one. Wow, free-flowing airflow compared to drinking a (thick) milkshake through a straw!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Just wanted to update everyone. I got a new V3 Pro and while I haven't actually used it yet, I can already feel the stark difference between the new one and my faulty one. Wow, free-flowing airflow compared to drinking a (thick) milkshake through a straw!
:tup:

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: Syncourt

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I think this requires the PoTV MP. Although I am not certain.
It may be the std wpa base?
Hard to tell in the photo.
Potv adapter is about 2x the height of the standard one, in photo it looks like maybe the shorter one.
Not an issue for me, I've got both and this glass looks super!

Edit( 5 min later...)
Sorry folks. I just ordered the last one.
But same thing with fully flattened mp is here,

Last edited:

imor jones

Hey,
I bought a v3pro end of 2021 i think.
Vapeproduction is quite good. Not topshelf though)
But i find the taste is not that good. I think you cant taste the weed realy good. Its not presenting a terp profile very good. Its not tasting like plastic at all. But somehow strange. . I wonder what it is!? I think i can find the same taste in den xmax (or vxape) fog.
I wonder ig the roffu has the similar strange taste. I would like to compare them.(i know its not allowed here in fc to make a comparison between two vapes, makes it difficcult to ask)

Does the v3pro and roffu have the same heater?

Pukka

Hey,
But i find the taste is not that good. I think you cant taste the weed realy good. Its not presenting a terp profile very good. Its not tasting like plastic at all. But somehow strange. . I wonder what it is!? I think i can find the same taste in den xmax (or vxape) fog.
I wonder ig the roffu has the similar strange taste. I would like to compare them.(i know its not allowed here in fc to make a comparison between two vapes, makes it difficcult to ask)

No. Same manufacturer, completely different design group and design (except that they both use convection and have the same _size_ oven). The only common piece of both devices is the dosing capsule, which are also useable with the POTV One.

BTW, I own both devices.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ah ok. Thanks for reply. Can i write you a pm to ask you to compare the taste? ;)

It kind of depends on the setup you are using since the cooling units are different, V3P has a better tasting stock CU set up, although Roffu one is very effective... V3P has more airflow which can also be a factor, Roffu has different chambers, using with direct glass pathways between the two, the flavors are not that dissimilar... However temp settings sort of vary between them (Roffu hotter)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
i know its not allowed here in fc to make a comparison between two vapes, makes it difficcult to ask

This isn't quite right. We allow comparisons in the right forum: Ask FC.
Done;

imor jones

Thanks for opening the right thread. Also in the roffu thread people were asking a lot for that comparison🙏

Maybe its that silicone thing to seal the mouthpiece, that gives me strange taste. So sorry, i am sure its already discussed often.
I maybe should try a stem loaded mouthpiece that can be Insert into the herb chamber, to get a cleaner taste.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
It may be the std wpa base?
Hard to tell in the photo.
Potv adapter is about 2x the height of the standard one, in photo it looks like maybe the shorter one.
Yes, it looks like our standard WPA and not the POTV one, although the stem probably fits both wpa's. By the way it's nice to see third party accessorie makers are making stems for the Xmax V3Pro!
FYI there was only one of each listed
It's too bad... maybe it was a test and more will come later...
Hey,

Really, everybody being different you'll probably find some peoples to claim both opposites opinions, the wires are made of Kanthal (FeCrAl), it's a very common material used in vaporizer industry cause it heat up fast, is quite strong and is a safe material. But it appears a few rares peoples to be slightly sensitive to this alloy, peoples are usually only tasting something. We are not the only one manufacturer to use kanthal and it's popular in ecig gear too.
Although I usually get a good starting taste, for 2-4 hits and it starts to be less and less good, I think it's normal thing considering 2 facts:
- Load size is rather small usually in-between 0.05-0.1gr, this is means less hits...
- Some conduction happens after a few hits, especially when you use dosing pods but with direct load too

To get the best taste load only 3/4 of the chamber with loosely grinded flowers (coarse grind is prefeted for better taste). If you tamp the load down too much, hot air turbulences can't happen and hot air tend to go straight to the mouthpiece without to reach the entire load and heating, again and again, the same weed in the center of the chamber (we call that the "tunnel effect"). It's a common issue when it comes to convection vaping (but it depends the hot airstream though, if it's a laminar hot air stream, prefer a tight load to "force" the air through the load but if it's a turbulent hot air stream, prefer a loose load to allow turbulences to reach every trichome in your load), I hope that helps...
No. Same manufacturer, completely different design group and design (except that they both use convection and have the same _size_ oven). The only common piece of both devices is the dosing capsule, which are also useable with the POTV One.

BTW, I own both devices.
Hi, I'm sorry but I disagree, for my understanding the V3Pro and the Roffu share the same heater although the Xvape team asked to max out the power, this is why it seems different, you can notice the Roffu is faster to deplete load and battery, I think the slightly more restricted airflow in the Roffu helps to keep temp high (that's why some v3pro users restrict airflow with a silicon band blocking off the air inlet a little)
🙏

Maybe its that silicone thing to seal the mouthpiece, that gives me strange taste. So sorry, i am sure its already discussed often.
I maybe should try a stem loaded mouthpiece that can be Insert into the herb chamber, to get a cleaner taste.
We are taking a lot of cares to cure silicone as much as possible before to install in new devices, and after than more a year your silicone is fully cured since a while.
If you give a try to the glass stem inserted in the chamber (with the Fury2 wpa @Shit Snacks mentionned or others glass stems) you will notice the taste to be not so better, I would say even worst cause this is restrict the chamber width a lot, doesn't allow turbulences to happen and concentrates the heat in a smaller area, this is result in a burnt taste pretty fast but it's a good way to vape concentrates though...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
That is usually dictated by demand, but it seems like one is still available actually:

And if you are using the POTV accessory mouthpiece adapter, I think some of his DynaVap stems might fit too, could ask...?
Yes , all Dynavap's stems can fit the POTV adapter, they can fit the Xmax base fitment delivered with every Xmax Attachments but you'll need to wrap a bit of teflon/paper/anything else around the base to get a tight fit.
What is that gritty stone thing in the wax cup?
I took that out with the screen and I find it works so much better.
It's very interesting to know, it's a glass fritted pad, it's designed to soak the melted wax in and release vapor when hot enough. I never got crazy clouds with this wax pod, it's designed to sip flavors in my opinion. For bigger clouds I suggest the "sandwich tek" which consist to place your concentrate between 2 layers of weed/natural coton/Degummed Hemp fibers
Expanded glass (which is kinda like glass popcorn) I think.
I don't know exactly how it's made but it's usually called "Glass fritted pad".

Petetbay

It's very interesting to know, it's a glass fritted pad, it's designed to soak the melted wax in and release vapor when hot enough. I never got crazy clouds with this wax pod, it's designed to sip flavors in my opinion. For bigger clouds I suggest the "sandwich tek" which consist to place your concentrate between 2 layers of weed/natural coton/Degummed Hemp fibers
The fritted disk/pad doesn’t work don’t waste anything on it, the mesh pad for the Fury2/One or Fury Edge fits/works good enough for concentrates, but concentrates are not best suited for the V3Pro it’s mainly a herb device imo. :2c:

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
Well I talked a lot of crap on the V3 pro I absolutely hated this device when I bought one of the first ones. I was out of warranty and the company decided to replace my device. It took a few weeks through the mail to get the new one I did a couple of burn offs smell like major robo farts. I did notice there were some changes compared to my first device mainly looks like the inside chamber screen has changed and then they put one on top of it where my OG one just has a chamber little bigger holes.

Anyways I fired it up and without a doubt my OG-1 was 100% defective. Surprisingly enough this V3 pro rips, I was very very surprised it's actually really comparable to my ROFFU. The draw is way way tighter than my OG V3 pro that one was way too free flowingI had to cover holes. This one seems perfect right out the bat. I was ripping some major clouds which my old one could never come even close to this.

I will have to say for the price point I give it a true thumbs up think it's a very solid piece after trying this replacement.

Just wanted to come on here and let others know and to say thank you X-Max for swapping out my device even though you didn't have to because of it being out of warranty. 🤙

felvapes

Well I talked a lot of crap on the V3 pro I absolutely hated this device when I bought one of the first ones. I was out of warranty and the company decided to replace my device. It took a few weeks through the mail to get the new one I did a couple of burn offs smell like major robo farts. I did notice there were some changes compared to my first device mainly looks like the inside chamber screen has changed and then they put one on top of it where my OG one just has a chamber little bigger holes.

Anyways I fired it up and without a doubt my OG-1 was 100% defective. Surprisingly enough this V3 pro rips, I was very very surprised it's actually really comparable to my ROFFU. The draw is way way tighter than my OG V3 pro that one was way too free flowingI had to cover holes. This one seems perfect right out the bat. I was ripping some major clouds which my old one could never come even close to this.

I will have to say for the price point I give it a true thumbs up think it's a very solid piece after trying this replacement.

Just wanted to come on here and let others know and to say thank you X-Max for swapping out my device even though you didn't have to because of it being out of warranty. 🤙
I wonder if these changes have been made recently
Mine always performed well and produced clouds
But I have the very open airflow and find blocking the bottom 2 rows of holes helped

If mine works as good as it does now, I wonder if a new one would have any changes and impress me more ....

PutOneInTheAir

I wonder if these changes have been made recently
Mine always performed well and produced clouds
But I have the very open airflow and find blocking the bottom 2 rows of holes helped

If mine works as good as it does now, I wonder if a new one would have any changes and impress me more ....
I really couldn't tell you? I do know I have one of the more original ones back in September 2021 is when I purchased it who knows when it was made? Definitely a big difference on mine I could actually extract a both and not feel like I'm playing the flute

twain55

BTW, I own both devices.
There are posts saying the heater is exactly the same just tuned to a higher temp on the Roffu.

PutOneInTheAir

There are posts saying the heater is exactly the same just tuned to a higher temp on the Roffu.
You are correct from what the manufacturer told me. Same heater just tuned up more aggressive.

I will say my new V3 pro is definitely more aggressive than my old one I would say it's pretty comparable to the ROFFU just not as customizable as far as different chambers and different type of settings for your own personal preference and not as strong but definitely in the right zip code

Top Bottom