• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

X-Max Qomo Micro E-rig

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Found a couple of stems that will mate nicely to the Qomo, not the cheapest but are from a good seller that usually has good QC...for DHGate,

Yeah I don't know, over PopularGlass myself, I also hate that style of flared mouthpiece, doesn't even have that many spikes?

I think these ones from Genesis Glass (Yingmin5 Lumin88) are much better, for me at least, and they actually do sell a flared mouthpiece version as well...

Pretty expensive for China glass, look good though.

Couple cheaper alternatives from the US I’m looking to order. You could use a 45’ angle adapter with this.

Since you have to use those with adapters, I would instead just reach out to Rogue, and ask him about making an 18 mm male bent cooling stem when he can... He is constantly making new stuff, so there's no reason to settle imo

Good to see that 18mm male pieces in general work well as alternative options. Hmmmm, wonder what Oregon Glassworks might have...

Yeah I didn't try with an 18-18 male to male and HydraCirc tube, it did work well enough, but it wasn't really an enjoyable experience for me lol

Of course OGB is going to be the nicest custom whatever it is, though it will be a bit pricey!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Since you have to use those with adapters, I would instead just reach out to Rogue, and ask him about making an 18 mm male bent cooling stem when he can... He is constantly making new stuff, so there's no reason to settle imo
If you are planning to use it exclusively with the Qomo I suggest to ask the glassblower to make a custom joint cause, imho, 18mm glass ground joint works but doesn't fit perfectly... So ask for a custom joint, 6mm length and 16mm wide, straight shaped (not conical like classic 18mm joint) and your bubbler/mouthpiece will stay tightly on your Qomo... with a classic 18mm joint your stem/bubbler can fall down, it's nice for occasionnal use but not for daily use, just my thoughts, have fun!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi, it's great! I checked and it appears you are right, only a few stems from a Milaana or Iheat are slightly more difficult to insert (cause shorter&wider), I'll post a pic of my favourite custom dry stems very soon! I have the same stem your video shows, it's nice but I found it too big compared to the Qomo size, I think perfect size would be in-between the stock bubbler size(6.5cm height) and this bubbler's mouthpiece size (18cm) so, in average, 10-15cm ... what do you think guys?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
what do you think guys?
I have been looking for reasons not to get the following since @Shit Snacks pointed them out (but they are still in my Favourites list),
rBVaEmJdKteAVyBnAAHrl2EIwjM805.jpg

I have been looking for reasons not to get the following since @Shit Snacks pointed them out (but they are still in my Favourites list),
rBVaEmJdKteAVyBnAAHrl2EIwjM805.jpg

I might be interested in trying the Qomo Quartz using something like that, without adding h20

Petetbay

Hi, it's great! I checked and it appears you are right, only a few stems from a Milaana or Iheat are slightly more difficult to insert (cause shorter&wider), I'll post a pic of my favourite custom dry stems very soon! I have the same stem your video shows, it's nice but I found it too big compared to the Qomo size, I think perfect size would be in-between the stock bubbler size(6.5cm height) and this bubbler's mouthpiece size (18cm) so, in average, 10-15cm ... what do you think guys?
I use PlanetVape 18mm 45* whip adapter w/without glass tube from a one hitter, I prefer not to have it so close to my face.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I might be interested in trying the Qomo Quartz using something like that, without adding h20
Hi, the simple way to test would be to use your Qomo without to add water in the bubbler!
Ohhhh, I like the whip idea.
Hmm... you like the whip idea... I have a black leather string myself! (sorry but I can't stop myself to react to your joke :lmao:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Had my first hits from Qomo, fitting for 710!
Green, from VPM, took over two weeks to NY, no problems. They sent me a sticker in the shape of NY State with the words Hempire State on it! They are in Canada, btw.
I does hit hard, kinda cute, tasty, easy.

Easier than my Sai+battery mod. And easier to control.
A little easier, harder hitting that the terp pen xl. I believe it will need less cleaning, if swabbed after use.
Sorry for comparisons; those are my only experience with dab-type materials and vapes...
After 3 or 4 hits parts of the device are hot as a mofo, gotta be careful about that!
One to three quicks hits, for one person, that's what I'm seeing here so far.

After 2nd charge I was getting an error. When clicked for a hit, unit would blink 3 or 4 times, then off.
I unscrewed the heat coil and screwed it back in, problem resolved.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
PXL-20220710-192918333.jpg

Okay this adapter isn't a full U-turn, so I couldn't use it with my recycler and keep the qomo upright, but it's working pretty well with the angles of this whale rig actually!
Yes, like @Texus said that's a wild setup you did here, enjoy!
Had my first hits from Qomo, fitting for 710!
Green, from VPM, took over two weeks to NY, no problems. They sent me a sticker in the shape of NY State with the words Hempire State on it! They are in Canada, btw.
I does hit hard, kinda cute, tasty, easy.

Easier than my Sai+battery mod. And easier to control.
A little easier, harder hitting that the terp pen xl. I believe it will need less cleaning, if swabbed after use.
Sorry for comparisons; those are my only experience with dab-type materials and vapes...
After 3 or 4 hits parts of the device are hot as a mofo, gotta be careful about that!
One to three quicks hits, for one person, that's what I'm seeing here so far.

After 2nd charge I was getting an error. When clicked for a hit, unit would blink 3 or 4 times, then off.
I unscrewed the heat coil and screwed it back in, problem resolved.
Thank you for the kinds words, I appreciate your feedback also!
Let me know if you still have issues with your atty.
A Cleaning tip I want to share with you: Prior to unscrew the atty (for replacement or cleaning) it's a good idea to power on the device and to heat up the atty, this is will soften any eventual buildup keeping you away to unthread the atty. Have fun!

caseball2051

I got my green quartz edition in recently and I'm finding it to be a good experience.

I was hoping this would make my on the go usage easier than my terp pen and I think this will definitely achieve that.

Can I soak the quartz coils in iso to clean them?

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
I got my green quartz edition in recently and I'm finding it to be a good experience.

I was hoping this would make my on the go usage easier than my terp pen and I think this will definitely achieve that.

Can I soak the quartz coils in iso to clean them?
Yes, although with proper usage the quartz cup will stay pretty clean... just use q-tips after each dab. The outer part of the atty will need some occasionnal cleaning cause it's in contact with the vapor, but it's easy to clean using a simple iso wipe.

I'm glad to know your Qomo's experience to be good, have fun!

Nisx

Yo I got a little water where the coil screws in and it wouldn't heat before I cleaned the water out, now it works fine but seems to be heating really hot, the flavor seems off burnt I think. Its not the coil because I also tried my backup coil. Anyone have some advice?
Also both ceramic coils I bought started to char and turn black after the first couple uses, I always clean and low temp. Help

Glorg

Got the green edition qomo yesterday tried some rosin and live resin in it, seems pretty decent but even smaller then expected dang that’s rig holds like 5 droplets of water max lol. Haven’t really gotten the big results I’ve seen some people post but I have a feeling those shots were on max temp ceramic. Testing with a terpometer is interesting it’s showing randomly some super high temps but I haven’t had burning issues in use yet. Will report back later when I have some more rounds with it so far it’s a fun piece though. My green is quartz only no ceramic for me.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Got the green edition qomo yesterday tried some rosin and live resin in it, seems pretty decent but even smaller then expected dang that’s rig holds like 5 droplets of water max lol. Haven’t really gotten the big results I’ve seen some people post but I have a feeling those shots were on max temp ceramic. Testing with a terpometer is interesting it’s showing randomly some super high temps but I haven’t had burning issues in use yet. Will report back later when I have some more rounds with it so far it’s a fun piece though. My green is quartz only no ceramic for me.

I use it DRY. Personally, I don’t find the small amount of water it holds, doing any real cooling.

Glorg

I came up with an adaptor plan, I’ll see how viable it is in the next while but so far seems decent. 14m/18m adaptor in the qomo, 14f/18m adaptor with orings in a bottomless banger for the rig with a marble sealing the top. Obviously a u-shaped 14m/18m would be ideal xmax should release one sometime as well as slightly larger glass piece imo but so far the little dude is pretty fun. Not getting huge results but also not disappointed yet. Edit: adaptor works perfect with the rig set at the right height but would be a bit tricky if trying to hold this in hand while hitting vs being on a table. Also to add I don’t like the cap/tool combo, if it was simple a spinner style air channel without trying to be the tool to I think it would help keep the oil moving slightly inside.

Last edited:
Top Bottom