Whip Tubing - All Your Questions Answered!

Hippie

I meant to say before, when I posted the Lamart link above, that I actually use a short length of fatter silicone tubing with the same inner diameter as the outer diameter of the whip tubing as a sleeve that acts as an adapter for my glass pieces (and retains the the full internal diameter of the whip tubing)

Hippie,

Nok21

Hey guys, I want to get a new whip for my Arizer EQ. The current hose seems like a tricky pain to remove from the stock adapter and knocks everything around it over.

I’m thinking maybe Silicone with a braided wrap to prevent dust build up and a mini bubbler mouthpiece if that exists.

Any suggestions on which materials to use? Ideally I’d love one that can safely be cleaned with ISO.

If it can be ordered via Amazon in the USA, even better but not required.

Sadly I forgot what type of silicone I used for my other thinner whip, so any help is more than appreciated.

Nok21,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hey guys, I want to get a new whip for my Arizer EQ. The current hose seems like a tricky pain to remove from the stock adapter and knocks everything around it over.

I’m thinking maybe Silicone with a braided wrap to prevent dust build up and a mini bubbler mouthpiece if that exists.

Any suggestions on which materials to use? Ideally I’d love one that can safely be cleaned with ISO.

If it can be ordered via Amazon in the USA, even better but not required.

Sadly I forgot what type of silicone I used for my other thinner whip, so any help is more than appreciated.
I've used this tubing from Amazon for the EQ and it works great IME.

:peace:

HughJundys

Rabbit Hole Tour Guide
Staff member
I've used this tubing from Amazon for the EQ and it works great IME.

:peace:
Oh thank you! The tubing I bought for the Evo is way too stiff. I have had some near calamities with that stiff tube whipping around. I've must have asked Vapehunter 5 times what tubing to get but I was high so I forgot. I was getting embarrassed to ask again.

HughJundys,
Reactions: Stu
Top Bottom