What's in your vape right now?

gheebee

Got out of work early today and knew my new stem was waiting for me in the mailbox at home so I figured ‘new stem, new flower’ and stopped off to pick up some Brownie Scout (Rythm). Smells a little different than last time but still a pretty good choice!

brownie-scout.jpg

JBone65

PXL-20240821-191215883-PORTRAIT-ORIGINAL-2.jpg

Tropicana Cookies, home grown autoflower, is one of 8 strains in my current blend. It's very good on it's own but it can't compare with the blend. The other 7 strains in the blend were collected over time from local dispensaries.

Have two more mystery AFs within 2-4 weeks of harvest. Fastbuds gave me 5 mystery AF seeds. Like the first plant, these two plants are only 2' tall, but the buds look and smell great. I hope they each make at least 1.5 ozs like the first one. I have no idea what strains they are but they smell great, very different from each other.

One obvious lesson I've learned with these two is that not every plant can handle a 110° heat index. My first AF seemed to love the heat, although the buds look a little roasted after curing. All of the fan leaves on the current two mystery plants have yellowed, but the buds seem happy. I've checked everything. I'm thinking it's plain old heat stress. These AFs might turn out better if I provided partial shade in the afternoons. It would still be hot, but not as damaging as without shade. Have some more seeds. Next year I'll hit it hard in early spring.
PXL-20240821-180823765-PORTRAIT-2.jpg

PXL-20240821-180823765-PORTRAIT-3.jpg

Last edited:

JBone65

Harvested my 2nd & 3rd (back porch) AFs earlier than planned, on days 70 and 65. I should have realized that the direct sunlight was too intense, especially when the heat advisory turned into a heat warning. The smell was incredible until the buds got cooked and the leaves started dying. They're still pretty darn good, very sticky, just not as smelly as they should be. Will try again next year with partial shade part of the day.

These were two mystery seeds provided by Fastbuds. However I'm guessing the bud shown below is watermelon zittles based on the wild smell. It reminds me of some crazy candy I got for Halloween 50+ years ago.
PXL-20240830-144132325-PORTRAIT-2.jpg

They're hanging in the storm shelter. Maybe an ounce each?? I tried trimming before hanging.
PXL-20240830-121425287-2.jpg

CANtalk

Wow, so many great shares & pics
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

I stopped being notified of this thread for a& just caught up on the many great posts. Long live sativas! A lot more home grows being shared which is awesome 🎉, And t'is the season :nod:

TGIF & as for me, Super Lemon Haze is currently bringin' it again in the vape :science::science::bowdown::bowdown:
Here's a pic of the batch again 👍
1t9jie4m7yzb1.jpg

My #1 strain still months in with this batch & over the last couple years with a few batches, Super Lemon Haze is a strong sativa that brings me the biggest cerebral & physical stimulation along with the best euphoria f/x as well 😍
GIF by Saturday Night Live

Can't recommend this strain enough!

The second low temp session / draw 2.5 hrs later almost put me out :freak:, I got very tired (too much THC), even started yawning. I recovered quick & it's been a great ride since :science: :cheers:. . So much so, I'm enjoying a small added bowl of SLH atm :luv: :evil:

Have a great night & weekend!

:peace: :leaf:

darkstar72

Harvested my 2nd & 3rd (back porch) AFs earlier than planned, on days 70 and 65. I should have realized that the direct sunlight was too intense, especially when the heat advisory turned into a heat warning. The smell was incredible until the buds got cooked and the leaves started dying. They're still pretty darn good, very sticky, just not as smelly as they should be. Will try again next year with partial shade part of the day.

These were two mystery seeds provided by Fastbuds. However I'm guessing the bud shown below is watermelon zittles based on the wild smell. It reminds me of some crazy candy I got for Halloween 50+ years ago.
PXL-20240830-144132325-PORTRAIT-2.jpg

They're hanging in the storm shelter. Maybe an ounce each?? I tried trimming before hanging.
PXL-20240830-121425287-2.jpg
Great to see you growing your own outside. How it should be. I have a headband photoperiod strain going. Hoping it will finish fine here in MA. It’s been 30 year since I’ve grown herb. I dream of getting a light and gifting exotic sativas. Maybe one day. How do your auto flowers compare with dispensary herb?

JBone65

Great to see you growing your own outside. How it should be. I have a headband photoperiod strain going. Hoping it will finish fine here in MA. It’s been 30 year since I’ve grown herb. I dream of getting a light and gifting exotic sativas. Maybe one day. How do your auto flowers compare with dispensary herb?
The first one was pretty good. Not yet sure about these last two. I'm not expecting great weed, just hope it's useable. In hindsight I made an idiot mistake. Next year I'll make sure the strains are recommended for hot conditions, and will use shade liberally. These plants are small. Thinking about easy designs for a small shade structure. The goal will be maximum flavor instead of maximum sunshine.

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Dipping into this giant 3.5g nug of Clade9's "J1" Sativa (also known as Jack 1) ... it's a cross between Skunk #1 and Jack Herer. Delicious and Potent, it's spicy during the inhale but the exhale turns out to be very sweet ... loving it and will be enjoying into the new year from time to time .... a second Clade9 strain gets added to my top shelf :spliff:

20240904-155609.jpg

Top Bottom