What's in your vape right now?

Suki

esqfzc.jpg

jvewld.jpg

Homegrown pre 98 bubba kush from Nightowl seeds, one of my fav with outlierz

gheebee

About to pop in the new Ninja Terminator BD and get working on the last of the Super Boof with the ball vape. I kept this one maybe a bit longer than I should have but it was so pungent that just the little piece I have left still has a decently strong smell and I'm sure it will be as good as I remember. I'll miss the weird citrus and cheese smell and taste this one has once this is done.

sb.jpg

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
About to pop in the new Ninja Terminator BD and get working on the last of the Super Boof with the ball vape. I kept this one maybe a bit longer than I should have but it was so pungent that just the little piece I have left still has a decently strong smell and I'm sure it will be as good as I remember. I'll miss the weird citrus and cheese smell and taste this one has once this is done.

sb.jpg
Gorgeous :clap: .

CANtalk

So many people posting pics here now, better than ever & amazing :love:! Lots of strains / batches & some real lookers too :clap:

I've got this batch of Maui Wowie in the vape again, strong sativa :science:
hho30zvyk92b1.jpg

Can't recommend this strain enough :nod:. Very stimulating, uplifting, cerebral & low temp is blast off 🚀

Have a great Sunday afternoon

:peace: :leaf:

Top Bottom