What should my next glass purchase be?

mixchu69

I just received an exosphere from calibear, but has a small crack on the exterior. Sent message to calibear. Everything else looks nice, but the piece is a lot smaller than I thought.
79DE9D59-537A-4F2A-B48B-60C51C81DFD0.jpeg
Excited to try a SOL perc.

and like gooroo, I missed any discounts. Paid $100

jbm

Yo, uploading from iPhone...? Either way, if your (tall) pics auto-transverse, as mine do, I've noticed that if you crop the top or bottom a c-hair and save, it'll then post as it was taken.... :peace:
Damn, thanks for that. I've been swearing at that for a LONG time now. Also see here:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hahaha yeah I know I let you all down! But fear not, I did message CaliBear to ask about possibly extending the discount for me, they are responded right away last night and are going to ask the boss... Seems like pretty good customer service, they should take care of you @mixchu69 bc yeah anything cracked should be replaced right away? Now that I am fairly sure I want the straight fab, I'll just buy during the next sale if I have to!

So far my total, I got the two GooRoo quartz bangers, which ended up being three since one of the opaque bottom has a chip at the top, the replacement is absolutely perfect though and the broken one still works fine... Have not tried the thermal banger yet, but yeah very good $40 spent here!

Then I fell down the DHgate rabbit hole though, and I am still digging myself out of it (wait, when you're digging out of a hole, do you just dig down deeper and deeper and deeper until you come out the other end of the world??)

1. Silver fumed clear and Blue inline pillar rigs (9 inches tall, 14mm) $67 shipped for the pair...
2. Small blue inline klein recycler rig (14mm) $43 shipped...
3. Gooseneck diffusion pump rattlecan from Steven $62 shipped (still annoyed it's only $50 now lol)
4. Tall spiked tube (11 inch, 14mm) with small inline perc $39 shipped...

And now we're talking about another $111 for the 11.8inch CCG CaliBear straight fab with Flower of Life perc in Milk Blue color (18mm) when possible... Sorry I gave everyone blueballs (or indigovaries) by taking too long to buy it! :lol:

Finally (I hope) would be this little SunshineStore 14mm male showerhead, I asked about them possibly customizing to replace the mouthpiece with an 18mm male joint so I could connect all my various female mouthpieces and hydrotubes, however they didn't seem to understand that request? So I decided to focus on instead getting them to provide 14mm female to female adapter and 18mm female to female adapter for me instead of the glass nail and bowl it comes with standard... Should be around $23 shipped? TBD

However, if this place with the large shower head 9inch wedding cake rig does get back to me that they can replace the mouthpiece with 18mm male, then I may have to order that as well... I don't think it is so worthwhile for me to get it as is with current mouthpiece, given the form factor etc, but yeah I like the looks of that perc and the glass color options for only $44 shipped.

And I hope finally finally, I've discovered this from yingmin now, that could actually work as a fun modular piece, a way to use hydro tube in bubbler configuration, like a 18mm male to 18mm male j-hook adapter with foot stand base for $25 shipped:
Screenshot-20210621-134009.png

Or I could just go with this hydrobase, circ perc makes it similar to the FC mod can I already have to use this way, however I still think this form factor would be better... And hey the circ perc is at least more of a fountain head circ here so a little different than the more shower head circ I already have, only $27 shipped:
Screenshot-20210621-134159.png

I suppose I could sell my FC mod can with circ perc and the mouthpiece, if I get this hydrobase... Just not sure if it's actually going to be any better?! :freak:

Shit Snacks

Cross posting from the cheap glass thread, received my first DHgate order already!

So today my first DHgate order already arrived! And it was actually the second order I placed, on June 10 (my first from June 8 with the two silver fumed rigs cleared NY customs so should be soon too? cross country to cali) so this took less than two weeks to get to me, glass99 is the seller and they are very responsive and quick and helpful (they removed the shipping fee for me) hiiiighly recommended place to buy from as they have a ton of variety if you check their store... Including versions of pieces I shared from other stores (like both the purple fab fountain perc, one with ratchet slits and one with honeycomb holes) that I think I would rather buy from this store now instead, since they were so good to me and shipped so quick!

PXL-20210623-190555417.jpg

Nice secure packaging in this^ molded styrofoam shell!

PXL-20210623-192150798.jpg

Photo in the listing had white pearl opals on top and below joint, I'm actually glad it arrived with solid blue there instead...

Damn and now I just found out they have this larger spiked tube, with shower head perc, perhaps nicer than the one I got with the little inline, so we'll see when that arrives how it is since I do like the smaller mouthpiece it has and the color too...

I have ordered the s-shape drop-down adapter from @LesPlenty's link btw, $13.50 for two, they let me order one 18 male to 18 female and one 14 male to 14 female fortunately... And I also ordered that double 18 male footed hook and tube stand from yingmin, I only had $22.50 left on my virtual card, so instead of creating a new one I asked if they could give me that price and they obliged! Of course I will be reviewing it here, seems like a very useful piece, that I think many other members would be interested in picking up even for $2 more...

So yeah I am done, unless Sunshine gets back to me, about including the female to female adapters with that little 14 mm male shower head rig of course ;) :freak:

So I guess tonight is a dabbing night :tup:

Shit Snacks

I'm waiting for @Shit Snacks to report back on this piece
View attachment 9498

Yeah that's the order that is in New York, so should be arriving this week too in California? But be advised, it does not look like that first photo in the listing, only the other photos, like this:

Screenshot-20210607-204028.png

Since these are inline perc with four pillars for recycling straight above, I think you can control the recycling actually with how much water you put into it pretty well... That is why I am hoping it will make for a good piece to use with flower and not just concentrates like most recyclers...

But so it might be worth waiting until mine arrive, so I can test for that, although I do not have flower pot, I can try it with tinymight and tetra among others, that should help give you a sense?? I ordered the clear one so I could see what was going on to test, though the blue one is obviously the one I was more taken with...

then I saw this little piece
View attachment 9499
I want a 14 mm piece to use with my Flowerpot, could either of these be good?????

So this^ one seems to be a fountain inline beneath straight fab egg, similar to all those other ones I was posting before I went with the tall CaliBear FOL version... However this^ one has more recycling with a little klein funnel on top and the connecting tubes, which leads me to believe it would be better for dabbing than flowers?

Check out this and this and this from glass99 instead? Or like this from place that sells the fumed ones we were discussing above... And the corona glass store was responsive to me and has good reviews, though I did not order from them, this and this (difference seems to be the height length of the straight fab egg)

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
Just bustin' your chops...I have a limited window each night (except weekends) to medicate; I vape concentrate and flower as I need it :smug:
Everyone has their own way of consuming one's meds...

just poken' ya' for making us buy glass :rofl:

I must say, it's been a fun ride looking and even aquiring some of this glass.

Shit Snacks

Just bustin' your chops...I have a limited window each night (except weekends) to medicate; I vape concentrate and flower as I need it :smug:
Everyone has their own way of consuming one's meds...

just poken' ya' for making us buy glass :rofl:

I must say, it's been a fun ride looking and even aquiring some of this glass.

Haha yeah living vicariously and enabling!!

Totally, I am privileged to have full freedom in my own home so I definitely over indulge and that dangerous with dabs (they're so great for your situation though!!)

;):smug:

Shit Snacks

Okay and to complete my damage, for the foreseeable future until I try everything and feel like something is still missing lol

Hahaha yeah I know I let you all down! But fear not, I did message CaliBear to ask about possibly extending the discount for me, they are responded right away last night and are going to ask the boss... Seems like pretty good customer service, they should take care of you @mixchu69 bc yeah anything cracked should be replaced right away? Now that I am fairly sure I want the straight fab, I'll just buy during the next sale if I have to!

So far my total, I got the two GooRoo quartz bangers, which ended up being three since one of the opaque bottom has a chip at the top, the replacement is absolutely perfect though and the broken one still works fine... Have not tried the thermal banger yet, but yeah very good $40 spent here!

Then I fell down the DHgate rabbit hole though, and I am still digging myself out of it (wait, when you're digging out of a hole, do you just dig down deeper and deeper and deeper until you come out the other end of the world??)

1. Silver fumed clear and Blue inline pillar rigs (9 inches tall, 14mm) $67 shipped for the pair...
2. Small blue inline klein recycler rig (14mm) $43 shipped...
3. Gooseneck diffusion pump rattlecan from Steven $62 shipped (still annoyed it's only $50 now lol)
4. Tall spiked tube (11 inch, 14mm) with small inline perc $39 shipped...

And now we're talking about another $111 for the 11.8inch CCG CaliBear straight fab with Flower of Life perc in Milk Blue color (18mm) when possible... Sorry I gave everyone blueballs (or indigovaries) by taking too long to buy it! :lol:

Finally (I hope) would be this little SunshineStore 14mm male showerhead, I asked about them possibly customizing to replace the mouthpiece with an 18mm male joint so I could connect all my various female mouthpieces and hydrotubes, however they didn't seem to understand that request? So I decided to focus on instead getting them to provide 14mm female to female adapter and 18mm female to female adapter for me instead of the glass nail and bowl it comes with standard... Should be around $23 shipped? TBD

And I hope finally finally, I've discovered this from yingmin now, that could actually work as a fun modular piece, a way to use hydro tube in bubbler configuration, like a 18mm male to 18mm male j-hook adapter with foot stand base for $25 shipped

In addition to the above, I bought two drop down adapters, $13.50, and the yingmin double 18mm make hook foot was $22.50 for me in the end...

and SunshineStore replied again re little shower head, I needed to place a separate order for the female adapters, so they can then adjust the price for me... One adapter is free, swapped for the glass nail and bowl, then I'm just paying under $8 for the other adapter, and under $8 for shipping, so a total of $31 for 14-14 and 18-18 female to female adapters with the 14mm male little shower head rig for FW7!

Oh also Glass99 offered to send a free gift with my next order, since I mentioned the glass bubbles in the blue recycler, minor and it still works perfectly fine, like it is handmade as they said so totally understandable, nice of them to offer an additional gift for next time (especially since they have a lot of great items in their store! lol yes yes shut up done for now) :rofl:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Thank dog I don't dab. I'm sure you all would have sent me to the poorhouse.
Haha from what I hear about weed there, no thanks! Also most of the shipping was actually free for all but this last one :D
It used to pretty much all be free from DHGate. That was one of the biggest draws at the beginning that made me a DHGate shopper. It all changed after Covid broke everything. I was hoping it would go back. We'll see...

My Goo Roo piece finally shipped today.

Top Bottom