What should my next glass purchase be?

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
No, no, no. I will not be tempted… no couch potato for me.;) Since I vape standing in my garage I don’t think I’d like a potato.
honestly that sounds like a great scenario to me, as long as you arent the type to drop things the glass feels sturdy and feels great and secure in hand

Kind of hard to beat for bends.
😂

thats true lol

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh damn guys, I just noticed this one, from the first shop where I ordered those two silver fumed pieces (one that was heady blue) so they have good reviews and are very responsive, fast shipping out!
It is like the flower of life perc beneath fab egg, except in a totally different form factor shape rig, and the perc is actually a very wide honeycomb disc inline from the right angle joint that itself bends out a bit:
Screenshot-20210619-024439.png

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
He tends to do that :lol:
j/k
No, you're not kidding, and I am a witness, victim, fellow traveler. If I had a wife she would be coming after Mr @arb big time and not in a good way. Fortunately for @arb at least, I have no such wife so he is safe, as am I. I have no one to defend me against his wild ideas and coercive ways. I have only my wits and bravery and stuff. I could be fucked...

Hey, this could be the beginning of a great graphic novel...

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Oh damn guys, I just noticed this one, from the first shop where I ordered those two silver fumed pieces (one that was heady blue) so they have good reviews and are very responsive, fast shipping out!
It is like the flower of life perc beneath fab egg, except in a totally different form factor shape rig, and the perc is actually a very wide honeycomb disc inline from the right angle joint that itself bends out a bit:
Screenshot-20210619-024439.png
Those look really nice, downright tempting... but I can get on with that odd angle of the banger joint for concentrates.

If only it were a full 45*, or left upright at 90*

Shit Snacks

Those look really nice, downright tempting... but I can't get on with that odd angle of the banger joint for concentrates.

If only it were a full 45*, or left upright at 90*

Yeah I feel you, I have an 18 female to 14 male adapter that is at a 45° angle, I think I could get it pointing upright with that okay? And yeah for herbal use, with like TM or GH it would be okay, but tricky for some others...

Yeah it looks pretty, and you could always tilt the rig, but then the perc isn't level, I guess with it being inline that's okay, though it is such a wide disk, maybe if there's enough water loaded though... I'm not smitten, but I'm curious! Want to try one of these fab egg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
A lot of these fab(ish) pieces aren't really that. They have an obstruction in the can and that may help to diffuse, but a "real" fab is a double walled kind of thing with holes that go all the way through the piece. That is why they tend to be more pricey as they are much harder to do, and certainly harder to do well.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

A lot of these fab(ish) pieces aren't really that. They have an obstruction is the can and that may help to diffuse, but a "real" fab is a double walled kind of thing with holes that go all the way through the piece. That is why they tend to be more pricey as they are much harder to do, and certainly harder to do well.

Right right I know, I'm not interested in the actual fab egg recycler, but having the sloppy blob above the perc as an obstruction for the vapor, I think that could be cool for herbs? And then if you had more water you can get more recycling, for dabs? It's because I'm still interested in this one below, but I don't want to pay $100 lol

Screenshot-20210618-165332.png

The appeal of this piece, is the size, though I got that $39 spiked tube which is slightly shorter ordered now, but also yeah my curiosity about the fab egg obstruction... I can try that in a smaller rig cheap from the gate, but then the perc will be different as well, ratchet or honeycomb inline inverted, as opposed to this flower of life fountain perc above, which I am still curious about the less desperate for now at least? Fiiinally it seems like the strongest appeal for the expensive CCG CaliBear straight fab FOL made in fact be the 18mm female joint surprisingly, because all the other glass pieces from DHgate that are on their way to me are unfortunately 14mm...

Now that certainly doesn't seem worth the $100 for one piece, when I already have five pieces for $200, but I guess it also would be the most high quality despite still being Chinese glass?? Ugh I think they're doing a 20% off Father's Day sale, pray for me please!! :uhoh: :lmao::rolleyes:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I love the removable 14mm downstem, makes it easy to clean

the opening without without the stem is about18.7mm

Identical in design to the 19mm downstem in the HD3. Of course that one is about 10" long and the ID of the joint it sits in is 28mm.
I love how it purrs. So very smooth...

I really like the smoked glass too.

Top Bottom