What should my next glass purchase be?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank dog I don't dab. I'm sure you all would have sent me to the poorhouse.

Haha yeah these crazy colorful recyclers never had any appeal before dabbing, and I only started grabbing them this year!

It used to pretty much all be free from DHGate. That was one of the biggest draws at the beginning that made me a DHGate shopper. It all changed after Covid broke everything. I was hoping it would go back. We'll see...

Oh well, as I said all of mine were free shipping from various different sellers, except for this last SunshineStore, and if I recall correctly, SS actually have always charged for shipping, like I remember that from seven or eight years ago lol

My Goo Roo piece finally shipped today.

Nice!! Excited for that to land...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
SS actually have always charged for shipping, like I remember that from seven or eight years ago lol
No, the first couple Dhgate pieces I bought were from SunshineStore, like the D020, and those were free shipping. I don't think I have ever paid shipping on a DHGate piece. I got them from Sunshine, Steven, Kathy and Yingmin5, and all included free shipping.

I just went back and looked at my email and in 2014, the year I started vaping, I had 4 separate DHGate orders. I hadn't realized how quickly I ramped up that GAS thing. Wouldn't have happened without cheap glass. And FC members and their testimonials, of course. (yes, I hoard email...)

Shit Snacks

No, the first couple Dhgate pieces I bought were from SunshineStore, like the D020, and those were free shipping. I don't think I have ever paid shipping on a DHGate piece. I got them from Sunshine, Steven, Kathy and Yingmin5, and all included free shipping.

I just went back and looked at my email and in 2014, the year I started vaping, I had 4 separate DHGate orders. I hadn't realized how quickly I ramped up that GAS thing. Wouldn't have happened without cheap glass. And FC members and their testimonials, of course. (yes, I hoard email...)

Yeah those four are the big glass stores, and I have also bought from each of them, I guess it's been so long since I've bought from Sunshine, maybe the first time when I got the DO20T and honeycomb ash catcher and PNWT knock off that I sold, possible those all had free shipping? It was so long ago... But seeing sunshine with shipping costs of $7 or so now, didn't surprise me that much for some reason, like it felt familiar? So maybe I had just looked at them before, in the past 5 years or so, where they had started charging for shipping... I don't know I don't feel like it is an especially a recent thing for that store at least?? And yeah all the rest still have free shipping, very easy to come by in my experience browsing now...

mixchu69

I am blaming @Shit Snacks for my recent obsession with glass. If this piece goes on sale, looks like one that will be good with heavy desktop hitters.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Poor @Shit Snacks , we all like to blame him for our own weaknesses. Personally, of late at least, I blame @arb. At least SS is encouraging us to buy the cheap stuff. That Goo Roo site take much bigger bites. And lets not forget @~vapeslut.xo~ , after all she got this train rollin to begin with. :lol:
Yeah she did..........and now she has disappeared?
😆

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
And another piece of damage caused by @~vapeslut.xo~ @arb and @Shit Snacks, lol...and for the time being, (ya right) the last for now. First pic has two pieces caused by this thread, the drop down and the little heady bubbler from @SSVUN~YAH. The drop down I won on an IG auction like the cap posted earlier...this one made by cnotegreen420. The black is a trunk that I do all my medicating on...dang its dirty lol...the white streak is crumble I spilled...no more crumble if I can help it...it's too messy...much prefer rosin, shatter, or wax. And I posted this and some other things on my IG page @crazydiamondfc.
7Yg4HlX.jpg

fNRE6BR.jpg

kd6DWVW.jpg

Shit Snacks

The silver fumed rigs were out for delivery yesterday, but the mail carrier lied and said attempted delivery no access at 8pm (my mail is usually delivered around 11am or 6pm latest) seems they like to lie if they don't feel like delivering a package, because the gate code is written on the package so they absolutely have access lol the original estimate said delivery would be Saturday, so I was afraid this would happen when it said out for delivery on Friday, just have to hope it arrives today now... Near useless tracking

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It's here, and it's beautiful. Way too early in the day for me to test it out loaded, but it hits very nicely with water in it and a TM on top.

It is not perfect, when the joint is pointed right at me the mouthpiece stem points a little to the left, and the perc is not really straight across, but I am having a hard time being troubled by that. Maybe I have gotten too used to China glass. Here is a couple pics.

Inline front.jpgInline side loaded.jpg

I am very happy it is here and I will try it out this evening.

The size is really perfect for me.

Shit Snacks

Looks awesome @cybrguy, can't wait for your thoughts on it functionally!

And my mail today arrived just about at 11am basically lol so now the silver fumed rigs are here and they look fantastic!

PXL-20210626-183518626.jpg

Going to try the clear one, so I can see what is going on lol I think these should work fine for herbs, just won't put too much water in (though it does need to be enough, since the slits in the inline perc are facing upwards)

Shit Snacks

Can't tell on the blue one but on the clear(ish) one it appears like the inline is nice and low in the can which will help allow you less water even with the slits on top.

Yep! Tested it out a little as I was rinsing, so yeah I think it's going to be great for herbs and dabs, one for each! Presuming the blue is identical, so I should just measure the water I need in the clear, then use that amount in the blue... But which one for concentrate and which one for herbs??

Shit Snacks

Lets see blues bottom!?!
😆
PXL-20210626-190635727.jpg

:brow:

Yeah I don't know, dirtiness really depends on the use, I don't dab often enough that it would get dirty quickly, either way they have that deep catch under the vapor path before it starts flowing to the perc to go into the water... Should help keep both of them pretty clean? Probably need to start with clear for both to see what's going on...

Shit Snacks

You and @CrazyDiamond will be glad to know that, since the bowls are worthless to me, I got a bucket with this one, just in case... ;)

Dipping the toe in! Yeah if they give a choice, I grab the bucket banger, I have no idea if they are actually quartz though or just glass?? Seem pretty reasonably nice, looking at them at least...

PXL-20210626-191654045.jpg

Okay yeah great for herbs!! A little draw restriction, but in a good way I think, it is a fairly small rig, minimal diffusion, but enough it seems (low temp only one hit around level three so far, upper levels probably going to be harsher with this minimal amount of water)

The other thing is you can see a bit of the vapor in the top with this clear one, so not just being able to see when it needs to be cleaned, but also the fun of watching vapor in the rig, tough decision!

Top Bottom