What’s the “healthiest” vaporizer?

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
The Fury 2 with the bubbler works very well. And my old standby, the V-Tower. The Airvape X has an inert pathway and using a low temp is heavenly.

Last edited:
lauri melissa,
Reactions: C No Ego

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Really? That’s great to hear. I’m so worried I would accidentally overheat the herb and cause unwanted toxins to emerge.

Sure, it's possible. And, it will happen once or twice when you are learning a new vape.
But the trial and error are worth it after you've put the time in to practice.

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Very strange. I hope they will be back.

@Stu had an opportunity to talk with the fine folks who make the EVO and was told.....they are out of stock due to the sudden popularity of desktops during this pandemic. They flew off the shelves and he assured me that they will be more stock available "soon".

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@Stu had an opportunity to talk with the fine folks who make the EVO and was told.....they are out of stock due to the sudden popularity of desktops during this pandemic. They flew off the shelves and he assured me that they will be more stock available "soon".

Seriously? That's wild!

I can't help but wonder if 4/20 sales and a little corona spending money helped people acquire one! :ninja:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I personally don't think one vape is "healthier" than another, because all the technology is so great these days. I would say that lower temps are "healthier" in that they're easier on the lungs.

I've definitely run into vapes that I would consider less healthy than the EVO. They usually show themselves by off-gassing and having taste and smell issues. It's why most tend to want the details on what's in the airway that the vapor follows before they make a purchase.

sickmanfraud

P.S. These are the devices/brands I have crossed off my list so far for various reasons:
Arizer

Mighty

Nomad

Splinter

Potv one

Elev8r

Milaana

Da Buddha

Silver surfer SSV

Light saber

Vapolution

G43

Bender w9 tech

Herbalizer

E Nano

Flowerpot

Fury edge

If you could supply us with a 2-3 word reason these are on your discard pile we may be able to make better suggestions.

With that said, I suggest that you find a good dispensary and get yourself some Tincture. CBD may be a good choice for your anxiety.

If you buy a tincture from a reputable supplier you can have more comfort on the dosing.

You can start off slow and add a drop or 2 until you get the best dose for you and your symptoms.

C No Ego

I had some serious smell and taste issues with the Fierce and I think the Fury is a similar build. The funk from the burn-offs were so bad that it permeated the room I did them in and I couldn't ever get it to stop. The early reviews by some of the more well known reviewers mentioned it as well.

My experience with the Fierce turned me off their products BUT there was a mention by HR that they changed the build to rectify the smell/taste issue so it may be fine now. There were others who mentioned it in the Fierce thread. I kept up with the Fierce thread for awhile after and the issue hadn't resurfaced but I haven't checked the thread in awhile. If it weren't for the mention of respiratory issues I probably wouldn't have mentioned it.

The cleanest vape I know is the Vapexhale Cloud EVO but it isn't portable and is slow to temp. It's also my favorite vape for taste.

yeah, I cannot speak for the Fierce myself , have never had that unit ... I really wanted one but the ability to micro dose with the smaller vapes held sway over that larger Fierce version . there is a bit of residual smell ( new car or device smell) with the Fury vapes up front that a couple of burn offs seems to take care of... hope everything is going well with you Your( His)Highness

Top Bottom