Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Hello everyone :)

First post just to say hi and introduce myself.

I've been interested in the human herb connection since I was in my mid teens, along with music (anything that has 'it'), anything 'made for life', cooking, baking, fermenting, computers and synthesisers, I am disabled but I am also a (not very good) fell runner - I do this to keep myself young because I am actually getting a bit old ha :myday:<< I actually do look a bit like this, although I don't have the stick yet, I feel I should have one somehow.

I hang out on Mastodon because it has such a lovely vibe and this place has a good vibe too it would seem, which apart from wanting to learn more and improve my vaping experiences, is why I have joined. Good work!

Got my first vape about 6/7 years ago - the awesome Ariser Solo! It's still going strong. Since then I have had a Spirit Sapphire, also very worthy, but ultimately goes against my stuff built to last obsession, so I have recently invested in a Dynavap (2020 M) and a lovely (powerful badass) VapOven from Duncan here in the UK, which combined with a nice bubbler is doing the job incredibly well - so impressive. I also have an Extreme but if I am honest, it's a bit much for me, I prefer microdosing. It might need to find a new home to someone who will appreciate it more than me.

Fully stopped smoking a year or so ago, and am almost exclusively on cbd (flower and pressed pollen) now.

In some ways at least, we are living in enlightened times - may the progression to freedom for everyone prevail! :tup:

Knewt

Greetings, I am new to the forum, although I have been lurking for awhile. I started consuming in the late 70’s and smoked into the late 80’s. Weed was hard to find in my circle, so alcohol became my night time vice. Four years ago I started to visit family in Colorado so I reblazed my weed passion. A little over a month ago a medical dispensary opened less than a mile from my house so now I have access to legal (expensive) weed.

I have been using a Firefly 2+ since February 2020. I also recently picked up a POTV One. I am still trying to figure out the vaping essentials, but I am making progress.

Knewt

Welcome Knewt!
Everyone needs hobbies: you may find that V.A.S. (Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome) is a real thing.
I already suffer from Tool Acquisition Syndrome, Bicycle Acquisition Syndrome, Camera Gear Acquisition, and worst of all, Piles of Useless Shit Acquisition. I really do need a new hobby, perhaps Unused Accumulated and Acquired Stuff Deacquisition.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I already suffer from Tool, Bicycle, Camera Gear, and, Piles of Useless Shit.
While not accusing you of being a Virgo....
.... This sounds like a Virgo trait!
A Virgo with all of these traits... I now only collect Vaporizers and Vape accessories.
Welcome.... and even if not a Virgo, VAS is a fine way to obsess over something extremely useful and satisfying!

my TERA

Hi, I´m an artist (paid!! :lol:) and designer. Been a stoner all my life. This is an outstanding forum for me as I´m a rookie when it comes to vapors. Here in Sweden, we build our own bongs from stuff laying around, it's an art form hahaha.. And before I bought a TERA, nothing could get me from paper. Anyhow.. glad to be a member. Yeah also, are there only Americans here? I nothing against you brothers. Just asking..

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Welcome @my TERA

Please read our rules regarding selling items. There is a link above for the rules, which includes: "You must be an actively contributing member with at least 60 days membership, 50 posts, and 25 "likes" received to create a thread in the Classifieds." I think you will find this forum very interesting!

my TERA

I like it here. So I stick around.. And the rule to wait six weeks and write posts before sales is good way to prevent scams

Welcome @my TERA
Hello from Canada :wave: I think you will find us quite the international group of cannabis enthusiasts of refined and varied talents and skills. Welcome to the fold! Is your avatar one of yours?

Yeah, it´s my latest piece. 50x50cm

and tshirts I design from my art and graf.

I just started, but I have hope inn my heart

Welcome @my TERA

Please read our rules regarding selling items. There is a link above for the rules, which includes: "You must be an actively contributing member with at least 60 days membership, 50 posts, and 25 "likes" received to create a thread in the Classifieds." I think you will find this forum very interesting!
yeah, I read it!
I already like this forum..

Welcome @my TERA

Yeah, I read it, totally worth it. This is more than just the regular forums I have been a member of. I´m tired of all those bully-ass-kicking forums. We can be stoners yet speak to each other in a polite manner right!? Good one, happy to be on board

Mountainbliss

Hello everybody :)

I started my Cannabis journey ten years ago combusting some unknown, sketchy street Cannabis. Four years in I started growing my own and bought my first and today still most reliable gear: the Arizer Air. I went on to discover almost the whole Arizer family, testing the newer models of both Solo and Air and, although appreciating the many digital improvements, I didn't find myself enjoying the vapour thickness and terpenes dilution due to the augmented airflow, thus going back to the OG Air.

I still remember pulling my first draw and exploring with my palate an entire universe of previously undetectable terpenes. Extracting every nuance of flavour fIt seemed almost too nice to be true, almost magic. I can't denying having had some negative experiences, such as sampling black street products with my vapes. If still smokeable and somehow enjoyable through combustion, even the slightest trace of fertiliser gets amplified and unbearable when vaped.
Vaping is in my humble opinion the perfect addition to growing. Nothing better than sampling new batches, new hybrids or new extractions, observing the cannabinoid and terpenes evolve throughout the cure and taking the consequently breeding steps.

Thanks to some friends and colleagues, I had the chance to toy and experiment with different cannabinoid ratios, from 2:1, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 and all the way up to 20:1 and found the biggest potential as well as most soothing effects in the almost homeopathic dosages.
Lately, I've been growing some CBDV-Victory from DP in order to learn more about new cannabinoid combinations.

I've been lurking around FC for the past six years, learned much more than I could ever explain in a whole week and since I've been freed from the daily commute, I figured out I could use some of this extra time to take part in the community and try to describe the way vapour fades in the air and reaches the sky around here.

Peace

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Hello everybody :)

I started my Cannabis journey ten years ago combusting some unknown, sketchy street Cannabis. Four years in I started growing my own and bought my first and today still most reliable gear: the Arizer Air. I went on to discover almost the whole Arizer family, testing the newer models of both Solo and Air and, although appreciating the many digital improvements, I didn't find myself enjoying the vapour thickness and terpenes dilution due to the augmented airflow, thus going back to the OG Air.

I still remember pulling my first draw and exploring with my palate an entire universe of previously undetectable terpenes. Extracting every nuance of flavour fIt seemed almost too nice to be true, almost magic. I can't denying having had some negative experiences, such as sampling black street products with my vapes. If still smokeable and somehow enjoyable through combustion, even the slightest trace of fertiliser gets amplified and unbearable when vaped.
Vaping is in my humble opinion the perfect addition to growing. Nothing better than sampling new batches, new hybrids or new extractions, observing the cannabinoid and terpenes evolve throughout the cure and taking the consequently breeding steps.

Thanks to some friends and colleagues, I had the chance to toy and experiment with different cannabinoid ratios, from 2:1, 1:1, 1:2, 1:3 and all the way up to 20:1 and found the biggest potential as well as most soothing effects in the almost homeopathic dosages.
Lately, I've been growing some CBDV-Victory from DP in order to learn more about new cannabinoid combinations.

I've been lurking around FC for the past six years, learned much more than I could ever explain in a whole week and since I've been freed from the daily commute, I figured out I could use some of this extra time to take part in the community and try to describe the way vapour fades in the air and reaches the sky around here.

Peace
Welcome Mountain Bliss!! ✌️❤️🖖🥸

Chainfish

I've been bitten by the points system so for my #250 post I thought would finally introduce myself. My name is Chris but known to most as Casper (the unfriendly ghost), I'm 50 next Birthday and from Wales UK.
Been vaping about 6 years (same time joined here) due to health scare and need to quit smoking. Same health scare lead me back home to live with parents who in turn have had health issues so me here to help has kinda worked out (funny how shit does that). Came late to the canna party, amphetamine and shrooms were my choices growing up but after an emotional episode about 20 years ago I switched to green.
I have no doubt it's down to the benefits of using this herb that I'm still around today, and since quitting smoking I see no negative. The fact that my Country deems me a criminal for my choice of herbal use is irrelevant to me, those same pricks were locking up gays 60 years ago and to this day invade not for defence but for profits. ( and that the same time homosexuality was illegal here, no law existed to prevent child grooming-go figure)

SmokinBroccoli

Sup all -- long time combustion abuser, newly found vaper.

Basic rig right now, Dynavap tip and a small glass bubbler. I used to be a heavier user with combustion, but since switching to vaping, not only have i cut back, but the experience is 100x better.

Other than that, born and raised in Toronto, into bodybuilding/strength training, biking/hiking, foodie/espresso snob, and movie/tech enthusiast, and all are very much enjoy with the Dynavap. Professionally, I work in as an Institutional Trader on the Fixed Income side.

Glad I found the FC community, cheers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom