Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

cheezyvapor

ive always lurked so i figured its about time i make an account here and learn more about the thing i love doing so much.

currently i have a very modest collection of butane powered devices. it seems that is what i am drawn to.
i started with an arizer solo i back around 2014 i think. i thought it was so cool at the time but eventually i got tired of using and maintaining it. started dabbing and did that for a good while. heard about the dynavap in 2019. the rest is history. stopped dabbing and i now only vape flower and its great! i want to expand my collection to an actual desktop so yeah. sup im glad to be here.

Last edited:

3l3tric

Hi all! I figured I should make an account since my vaporizer collection will likely be slowly expanding over the next couple of years.

I started out with vaporizers with an Atmos Orbit given to me by a friend that got absolutely ripped off paying $200 for a non-temp adjustable vape in a local shop, but the vapor quality was fairly high for such a cheap unit. I ended up making a similar dumb decision once that vape died by getting a cheap APX model from a local shop that, while temp adjustable, really wasn't satisfying at all to use. Once that one died I kinda fell out of the vape game for awhile.

That is, until a couple of years ago when I finally picked up an ExQ along with the DDave mod, which blew me away in comparison to my previous vape options. Over time though I've started to miss the convenience of a portable vape, which led me to this forum while researching the various options that have popped up in the market. I've already got a shortlist of 3-4 vapes I want to try to pick up sometime soon, and I'm sure my collection won't stop there.

I'm glad a community like this exists where I can get a lot of info on various vapes without having to actually buy them all myself, and I'm excited to start contributing to threads here.

3 Feet Farms

Hey everyone and thanks for having me.

I first heard about FC from some friends at uk420.com, I have been lurking for quite a while and have learned so much. Thanks to that around 3 months ago I was finally able to completely give up all combustion and have been living the vape life since. My vape collection is pretty small at the moment, I have an m21 from dynavap and a spirit by storm. I am currently looking for a high-end convection vape and I am leaning towards the tafee bowle..... we'll see if vapefiend still has any in stock come payday :D Apart from that the VAS is still strong and fresh in me so I am sure there will be some other vapes to play about with in the future, I have been looking at both the tinymight and the p80 and I also want a desktop solution. So many vapes and so little money :lol:

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better in the future.

Mr. Me2

Hey everyone and thanks for having me.

I first heard about FC from some friends at uk420.com, I have been lurking for quite a while and have learned so much. Thanks to that around 3 months ago I was finally able to completely give up all combustion and have been living the vape life since. My vape collection is pretty small at the moment, I have an m21 from dynavap and a spirit by storm. I am currently looking for a high-end convection vape and I am leaning towards the tafee bowle..... we'll see if vapefiend still has any in stock come payday :D Apart from that the VAS is still strong and fresh in me so I am sure there will be some other vapes to play about with in the future, I have been looking at both the tinymight and the p80 and I also want a desktop solution. So many vapes and so little money :lol:

Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better in the future.
Welcome @3 Feet Farms ! And I fully support your Tafee Bowle plans!!!

Vape_ninja

Hi i just joined today, ive vaped dry herb for around 7 years on and off now. I never was a fan of smoking its just disgusting and not good for fitness or health at all. Ive owned an arizer v tower (sold it) then now own arizer extreme q and am looking for a portable vaporizer to match it in terms of glass parts (I hate any plasticy taste thats bad shit) decent hitter but also able to use smaller bowls/amounts

Im from the UK, ive lurked as a non member on and off for many years i decided to join

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Hi i just joined today, ive vaped dry herb for around 7 years on and off now. I never was a fan of smoking its just disgusting and not good for fitness or health at all. Ive owned an arizer v tower (sold it) then now own arizer extreme q and am looking for a portable vaporizer to match it in terms of glass parts (I hate any plasticy taste thats bad shit) decent hitter but also able to use smaller bowls/amounts

Im from the UK, ive lurked as a non member on and off for many years i decided to join
Welcome to FC, Vape_ninja!! You will find amazing folks on this site. They have helped me in so many ways. I lurked for many years before I joined. My desk vape is the V-Tower. It is a workhorse and still works as well as when I bought it over ten years ago!! I use Healthy Rips vapes. I use the Rogue as my daily driver and the Edge as back up. I started with a Fury and then, a Fury2. And they work well with water pieces. The best part: they are very portable and discreet.

Ultraviolet

I'm new here. I've been lurking r/vaporents and some of the other subreddits as well as FC for a while. Finally decided to make an account.

I bought a Hydrology 9 as my first vape a while back. Wasn't very good but I was still interested in vaping. Got an insanely good deal on a brand new Volcano Hybrid a few months ago and since then have been really diving into vaping. There's a lot of cool stuff being developed in the vape space, not just the vapes themselves but related accessories too so I finally decided to register for an account on FC. I'm thinking about trying a bunch of Dynavap stuff next month.

Ever since I got the Volcano, vaping has opened so many doors for me that I just don't get from smoking. Being able to customize my experience from the temperature control alone is phenomenal. Smoking just can't compete with the complexity and customizability of vaping.

Smokeyfromau

Hi all Smokey here from *Au*stra*lia. I grow outdoors, and am relatively new to the cannabis seed since december 2018. Started out with a bong, before quickly moving to vaporizors the first being a Mighty, then Dyna and Plenty. I like to vape and chill in the national parks up in the rainforest, my favourite place to go. :wave:

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
sure^^

so, this is the first vape by Volski, here are some photos - https://www.instagram.com/p/CbmgQjBNCzB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbj9pbYtzit/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link (i hope im allowed to post instagram links^^)

the series is closed, making a new model now! ;)
That second pic is very cool looking!
You should start a thread here: https://fuckcombustion.com/forums/upcoming-and-unreleased-portable-vaporizers.41/ because people (like me) here will have many questions but don’t want to derail this thread.
Once you are selling them, a moderator can move it accordingly.

420 Volski

We developed and implemented our ideas in smoking
Manufacturer

Jams67

Hey folks

Thought I would join the forum today after lurking and using the forums for information the last few months. A wee bit about me, I decided to stop drinking last year and that led me back into the (much changed) world of cannabis. I used to smoke a lot back in high school and my early 20s mainly poor quality hash back then lol. I dont smoke anymore so I ended up trying a dry herb vape, a Nebula Titan from Amazon, the vape was rubbish and I only used it a few times before upgrading but I was hooked on the idea of vaping my weed rather than smoking. I started watching guys like Troy and jerry, and sneaky Pete on YouTube which got me more hooked.

The Arizer EQ was the next Vape I got and what an upgrade over the nebula. It made me wonder why anyone would choose smoking over vaping their dry herb, the flavour, the high, the efficiency all seemed so much better and healthier. From there I have expanded my collection adding quite a few different vapes and glass, not only are they nice to collect and display but can provide totally different experiences and ways to enjoy your herb.

Look forward to learning more through the forums and hopefully I will be able to contribute something back, cheers J.

Top Bottom