Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Endless Interim

thanks folks.....i look forward to hang'n out
Hi I am new here too!Welcome!I am getting back into growing as well and LOVE it.I do organic ''water grows'' and have bare minimum nutes on hand and rarely need/use them.I am piecing a grow kit together as we speak.Growing itself is so addicting and I love having a lot on hand when I do.And now that I am new to vaping I am really curious as to how much longer my flower will last.I plan on growing even more as I plan to squish my own rosin and already see where I will be addicted to that too lol.

I do not see a grow thread so I do not know if we are allowed to talk about it here.But if so I'd love to converse on that subject too!

Dt

Hi gang, thought I'd say hello!
Was a smoker and toker from about 14, then gave up both tobacco and joints just over a year ago aged 37! Vape nicotine and currently use a Crafty+ for the old devil's lettuce... Wished I'd switched years ago!

Crafty+ is my third dry herb vape, first was an amazon cheapy that did okay for its price... Upgraded to a Wolkencraft FENiX2 last year and was really impressed but wanted the Storz and Bickel experience. My aim is to have a Volcano Hybrid for home use then either the Crafty or a Mighty2/plus (we can hope!) for out and about!

Yeah, so thats my vape experience so far!
Catch up soon!

EZ Wind

Lost Sailor
I don't usually do these "introduce yourself" type things, but I need a few more posts so I can unload some things in the classifieds...

So here goes -- I'm about to hit the wrong side of 50 years old, and I live with my wife in the mid-Atlantic region of the US. Medical MJ is legal in my state, but I'm a federal employee so I don't think it's prudent to get my medical card. (MJ is still a federal crime in the US.) I've been a daily after work/evening MJ user for about 30 years. Almost entirely at home use, and almost entirely with a water pipe. Never liked joints or bowls because they were inefficient and unhealthy. I've raced bicycles on and off over the years -- mostly mtn and cyclo-cross -- and I like to breathe without nasty crap in my lungs. So it made perfect sense to me to switch to vaporizing when I found out about the Magic Flight Launch Box in 2016. I worked on my technique and managed to get very pleasing results with the MFLB once I added a power supply and an Oribiter. Listing my progression of vapes from that point won't really interest anybody, but there is a common theme. I prefer artisan made boutique devices -- wooden ones especially. None of my vapes even has so much as a blinking LED, let alone a fancy display or an associated smart phone app.

I don't mind the extra effort required to learn the technique behind a particular vape, because I'm much more a "process" person than a "results" person. For instance I prefer sailing to power boating, charcoal to gas grills, Vinyl to CDs/streaming, biking to driving, etc. Although I certainly do enjoy the results of a nice hit. I'm mostly micro-dosing these days, as I prefer my effects on the mild side and today's weed is very potent. Plus, since I enjoy the process I'd rather take frequent small hits rather than occasional giant tokes. I also enjoy alcohol quite a bit, and micro-dosing has helped me reduce my adult beverage consumption.

I came to FC because I'm interested in learning more about the use and effects of CBD -- to help with pain from bike rides and crashes, to relieve stress, and to allow me to fall asleep at night without relying on alcohol. In just a few weeks since joining I have read much and learned so much more than I expected about so many things! I am very grateful for the knowledge and kindness of the good folks here!

Mr. Me2

I don't usually do these "introduce yourself" type things, but I need a few more posts so I can unload some things in the classifieds...

So here goes -- I'm about to hit the wrong side of 50 years old, and I live with my wife in the mid-Atlantic region of the US. Medical MJ is legal in my state, but I'm a federal employee so I don't think it's prudent to get my medical card. (MJ is still a federal crime in the US.) I've been a daily after work/evening MJ user for about 30 years. Almost entirely at home use, and almost entirely with a water pipe. Never liked joints or bowls because they were inefficient and unhealthy. I've raced bicycles on and off over the years -- mostly mtn and cyclo-cross -- and I like to breathe without nasty crap in my lungs. So it made perfect sense to me to switch to vaporizing when I found out about the Magic Flight Launch Box in 2016. I worked on my technique and managed to get very pleasing results with the MFLB once I added a power supply and an Oribiter. Listing my progression of vapes from that point won't really interest anybody, but there is a common theme. I prefer artisan made boutique devices -- wooden ones especially. None of my vapes even has so much as a blinking LED, let alone a fancy display or an associated smart phone app.

I don't mind the extra effort required to learn the technique behind a particular vape, because I'm much more a "process" person than a "results" person. For instance I prefer sailing to power boating, charcoal to gas grills, Vinyl to CDs/streaming, biking to driving, etc. Although I certainly do enjoy the results of a nice hit. I'm mostly micro-dosing these days, as I prefer my effects on the mild side and today's weed is very potent. Plus, since I enjoy the process I'd rather take frequent small hits rather than occasional giant tokes. I also enjoy alcohol quite a bit, and micro-dosing has helped me reduce my adult beverage consumption.

I came to FC because I'm interested in learning more about the use and effects of CBD -- to help with pain from bike rides and crashes, to relieve stress, and to allow me to fall asleep at night without relying on alcohol. In just a few weeks since joining I have read much and learned so much more than I expected about so many things! I am very grateful for the knowledge and kindness of the good folks here!
Welcome @EZ Wind !

If you like artisan wood vapes, have you found the Nomad thread? If not, boy are you in for a treat...

Tabris

Ouroboros
Uh, hello everyone!
I've been here for a few days now, looking for my first vaporizer (if you want...).

I'm 34 years old, Italian, mosaic artist.
A few months ago I started smoking herb again, after about ten years. I have always hated the sensation of hot and “scratchy” smoke in my throat and chest, so I have never smoked cigarettes and the joints always hurt me a little. I've been smoking hookah and pipes for some time, because... I love feeling like a dragon.

I love Nature, I am very lonely, I love bitter dark chocolate and whiskey, I watch anime and I have breakfast with yerba mate.
And, mh, I'll stop here because it starts to look like the Tinder profile.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Uh, hello everyone!
I've been here for a few days now, looking for my first vaporizer (if you want...).

A few months ago I started smoking herb again, after about ten years. I have always hated the sensation of hot and “scratchy” smoke in my throat and chest, so I have never smoked cigarettes and the joints always hurt me a little. I've been smoking hookah and pipes for some time, because... I love feeling like a dragon.

I love Nature, I am very lonely, I love bitter dark chocolate and whiskey, I watch anime and I have breakfast with yerba mate.
Welcome to FC :tup: I hope you find this place and community as welcoming, friendly and inviting as I have. We might not be perfect, opinions can vary, sometimes there's bickering but at the end of the day this is a safe place to ask questions and share your own thoughts, opinions, experience. I've seen a few anime myself but I'm not very current, favourite series is Cowboy Bebop and movie Princess Mononoke. I hope your first vaporizer brings you much delight and the demons of VAS don't catch up with you to quickly and circle overhead, ready to pounce lol.

Endless Interim

Welcome to FC :tup: I hope you find this place and community as welcoming, friendly and inviting as I have. We might not be perfect, opinions can vary, sometimes there's bickering but at the end of the day this is a safe place to ask questions and share your own thoughts, opinions, experience. I've seen a few anime myself but I'm not very current, favourite series is Cowboy Bebop and movie Princess Mononoke. I hope your first vaporizer brings you much delight and the demons of VAS don't catch up with you to quickly and circle overhead, ready to pounce lol.
Started reading this and thought I like your style and then saw you like Cowboy Bebop and thought ah shit....I really like it too....there is a ton of off the wall Anime that is trippy.I gotta come up with names but there is some other old school stuff I like that is good too.Ben getting into pixel art too.RAINY3.gifRAINY8.gif

Endless Interim

Uh, hello everyone!

Welcome my Italian brother!Been a hot minute since I have been home.

Endless Interim,
Reactions: Tabris

Tabris

Ouroboros
@Bad Dog thank you! I really like your community, especially because I like passionate people who delve into everything that revolves around their passions. And practically all the users I've interacted with have been able to talk about their favorite devices going into great detail.
I also think you are quite patient as no one has sent me to fuck off yet 🥲
Cowboy Bebop and Mononoke Hime are masterpieces! If you want some titles to view, give a whistle!

@Endless Interim ehy!
Sometimes I wonder if I make mosaics just because of the pixel art of the 90s.
Trippy anime? Did someone say Serial Experiments Lain?

Endless Interim

@Bad Dog thank you! I really like your community, especially because I like passionate people who delve into everything that revolves around their passions. And practically all the users I've interacted with have been able to talk about their favorite devices going into great detail.
I also think you are quite patient as no one has sent me to fuck off yet 🥲
Cowboy Bebop and Mononoke Hime are masterpieces! If you want some titles to view, give a whistle!

@Endless Interim ehy!
Sometimes I wonder if I make mosaics just because of the pixel art of the 90s.
Trippy anime? Did someone say Serial Experiments Lain?

:cheers::spliff:

vaporoufixtras

sigma vape enjoyer
Hi guys, joined back in 2018 but only started engaging more recently. I'm a 27 year old engineering student from Greece. Fell in love with my first vape, the MFLB, over 5 years ago. The efficiency, stealth and taste were really surprising. I was awestruck.
After getting a OmniVap a couple of years ago I recently decided to get a dedicated desktop vape since I'm at home most of the time anyway. I was always curious about log vapes and so I ended up in Alan's HI thread! The work he does really is ingenious. And the community here is so helpful. They helped me answer all my questions - and they were many especially with the plethora of options Alan offers.
Glad to be a part of this forum :rockon::rockon:

purepotstill

Hi guys (and girls !),
new here. Was an old joint smoker, but never really smoked cigarettes. A few months ago, I bought an Arizer Solo 2 and immediately known I was done with tobacco and combustion. But the Solo 2 didn't satisfy me plainly, so I bought a VapCap M 2020 with a glass stem, then a Ti Tip with a 2019 cap, then another Ti with another glass stem and another cap to have one for plain dose and one for microdosing... Long story short, VAS hit me.

I'm now waiting for a Tinymight AND a Tetra P80 because there was a notification bug when buying the Tetra from Lamart and thought I wasn't fast enough to get it... :doh: So I guess I have to stop spending money for a time. Not sure going here was the best idea I had though... :D

doctapeppa

Hi.

45 year old. Long time pothead. Newish "vaporizer". I had been getting carts from "my guy" for the past few years and in my mind that's what weed had evolved into and so I was happily just medicating along with just carts for years. A few months ago I finally got my MMJ license here in FL and having access to all of these different strains of flower as well as concentrates besides oil, opened up my interest in flower again and after buying a few different pre-rolls at the dispo I was back smoking flower again and enjoying the variety...but then I learned about all of these different devices people are using for vaping flower directly and I quickly found out about the Mighty on Reddit and ordered one. Wow! I was blown away by how little herb I needed to get glued to my sofa. I almost immediately stopped buying carts and now exclusively enjoy vaporizing flower the most (and also making rosin and taking the occasional dab).

This has now turned into a hobby/collection/addiction and so I found you guys which apparently have the same interests/addictions that I do.

Devices I currently have: Mighty, Volcano Hybrid, puffco peak, Dr Dabber Switch, g-pen connect, a lot of glass and a collection of dabbers and caps.

Devices I've ordered but still not in my hands: Brilliant cut grinder (will this ever arrive?), 2021 Omnivap, 2021 Vong, Apollo 2 and also another IH from a guy on Reddit.

Hoping to meet like minded folks,
doctapeppa

3dayphunk

Hi all! I've been a lurker for a while but finally trying to contribute as vaping dry leaf has been my preferred method for a while now.

Started many years ago with a big Vapor Bros unit, which I still have packed away in a closet somewhere. From there I wanted portability and went with a Magic Flight Box. That worked well for a while and I still have that too but haven't used it in years. From there I went with a Pax 2, which I still use today. I love it other than the slow heat up time. I more recently tried a Airvape XS Go but haven't used it much and seem to prefer the Pax 2.

I do have a Pax Era that is just awesome and tastes good when using full spectrum pods. But the taste is best with dry herb vaporizers to me.

Top Bottom