Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Vitolo

Vaporist
You're absolutely right about the verdamper. Got it since a few days and I'm really impressed.
It is one of the few Vaporizers I have never owned.
I have used it, and have deep respect for it, but personally I do not enjoy water filtration.
I enjoy vapor straightened direct.
I do admire you .... just for having and using one.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Hi, not a native speaker, new account here, enthusiastic reader in general and sometimes writer :-) looking forward to get fresh ideas and useful advices. I've been vaping since 3 years. My goto device is the mighty. I also own a Volcano analog and, my newest buddy, De Verdamper. Stay safe and healthy. And be nice. Greetings from Germany! View attachment 4176

That is one bad ass device! I'd love to give one of those a try sometime. I bet those hits are so cool and tasty.

Welcome to the FC @LouLatsch !

BabyFacedFinster,

LouLatsch

That is one bad ass device! I'd love to give one of those a try sometime. I bet those hits are so cool and tasty.

Welcome to the FC @LouLatsch !
yep, the hits are cool, tasty and massive. you gotta be careful to not overdo it because it's so yummy. the high kicks in fast and very clear.

It is one of the few Vaporizers I have never owned.
I have used it, and have deep respect for it, but personally I do not enjoy water filtration.
I enjoy vapor straightened direct.
I do admire you .... just for having and using one.
yeah, i also don't need water filtration every time I'm vaping. but i have to admit that the bubbling sound sends me to a trip down memory lane and reminds me of the younger me hitting old school bongs with tobacco and weed. I'm just glad i don't need tobacco anymore.

Dopeydad

Hey everybody I'm so glad to be here. Thought it was time to stop lurking. I have been hearing great things about FC for months. I bought an Argo as my first vape. I've found my love in vaping with Dynavap and my Sticky Brick Jr, like what @phinsharp ⬆️ said. In the beginning stages of a wood addiction thanks to @Ed's TnT , simrell, and futo. Currently living in the Midwest US. Love and appreciate all of you.

djelibebbi

AKA djelimon, but lost the email
So I think I joined around 2008... Life events happened, emails fell into disuse, passwords were lost, and the forum evolved. I rejoined and noticed this thing, and it appears I've never posted on this thread.

I was always intrigued with the idea of vaporizers since I heard of the NORML study back when the Canadian press would run articles about NORML now and then.

I would say I phased over to 100% non combustion (except for freebies maybe) around the time the Arizer Solo came out, it filled the gaps.

I started weed itself when I was about 16. In a small Canadian town in the 80s where everyone and their dog smoked weed (comparisons to Trailer Park Boys have been drawn), this was considered rather late in life.
Be 40 years this year...

Last edited:

Bifty

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here for years and stealing your vape advice, figured I may as well finally sign up and contribute myself since I'm getting a fair old collection going now. My daily is a Tinymight. I haven't been able to go back to my trusty mighty since. Just not even on the same level haha. I may or may not have also had a bit of an accident and ordered a TetraX.. Can't wait for that to arrive.

As for me personally, I'm a 31 year old guy, I work in a vape store (e cig not herb vapes sadly.), but I'm almost trained up as an electrician. Covid willing it shouldn't be too long now. I've been vaping my herb for about 10 years now, first year or so I combusted a bit too but I can't stand it now. Tastes like a bonfire and doesn't have even half the effect for me. I used to be a spliff guy.

My first ever vape was an MFLB, and to be honest I kinda miss it haha. May have to grab a new one.

Hope you're all having a great day anyway.

mpaulc

Hey Bifty. Daily Tinymight user here as well. Had mine about three months (though a month+ was spent waiting for a new glass tube after mine rolled off the sink). I mostly dig it! True, I'm perpetually fussing with it, hoping to perfect my process... but it's mostly fun. Two questions for you:

1. I have been using it essentially as it came. Just loading straight into tube. I use on-demand mode, and usually manage about 2-3 long hits per bowl on about 8 or 9. I've seen some folks say that using a water pipe just ups the TM to a whole new level. Is that really true? If so, any recommendations?
2. Lately, annoyingly, my screen isn't staying put. It gets pushed in when I try to clean the bowl. I must admit, the screen design is a bit weak. I mean, how long is this thing supposed to last?

Again, mostly mostly dig my TM!

Bifty

Hey Bifty.

Again, mostly mostly dig my TM!
Hey! Not sure if we should be discussing vapes here or not so I'll keep it brief, we can pop over to the tinymight thread if you need any more detailed info :)

2-3 hits is about right for that temp, Yes water pieces make all the difference, and I dumped the original stem and cooler for octo tasters.

:D

Modnote: thanks for moving the discussion to the Tinymight thread. 👍

Last edited by a moderator:

El Rawn Hubbard

Hi all, after hiding in the shadows I thought it was long overdue I join to contribute, view attachments and get notifications for threads I've been following.

I think I started to combust regularly in 2003 and made the switch to vaping in 2014.

I don't remember when I first visited the forum, but reviews and helpful posts from FC members have played a part in most of my vape purchases

:cheers:

Steamer

Hi everyone! My name is Dennis, I'm 25 and I live in Belgium.

I wanted to give up smoking since a while and the first step was to gets off the cigs. Many ecig purchases later I'm happy to say that I've succeeded but since I like a j towards the evening, I never really quit smoking.

My search for a decent vaporizer started a few months ago but I never bit the bullet due to various reasons. One of them is my ecig story: in all the time I've been vaping, I spent a lot of money finding the right device(s) and also wasted a whole lot due to the hype culture that is so strong... Long story short: a vaporizer is quite the investment and I just couldn't stand buying a device that I'd barely use or I'm not happy with.

A friend of mine has used a Mighty for a few years now and since he's not using it anymore, he offered me to use it for some time before I spend my money. It's day 3 now and even though I wasn't convinced on the first day, I start to develop a soft spot for the device!

The experience is slightly different. I don't get the nicotine rush, the effects sneak in rather than hit you with a hammer and it seems to wear off a bit sooner. The main reason for my consumption is slight insomnia and I'm sleeping even better than before, so I have no complaints so far :lol:

All things considered, I'm very happy with the Mighty and I feel like I'm ready to buy my own, but I was hoping to gather a bit more information. Initially I thought that the Crafty+ would be my choice, but the poor battery life puts me off. The Mighty is OK on that front, not great but enough for 2 days of nighttime use.

And then the Tinymight appeared on my radar :lol: Will probably need to start another topic for some buying advice, but this one sure looks to be the holy grail.

Have a good one :wave:

QF1994

Hi there! I've been lurking for a while but finally registered over the weekend. This place seems awesome. I'm more of a CBD/hemp vaper, I use it for anxiety and it does amazing things for me. It's funny, because in most aspects of my life I'm a huge tech geek, but I've fallen in love with my Dynavap and the ritual of using a simple torch for on-demand hits when I need it. I have a Boundless CF, but it just isn't the same for me as the Dyna-I enjoy the VapCap so much more.

It's led me down something of a rabbit hole, and I just ordered a VaporGenie (aluminum pipe with a teak top, so excited!) and I have zero doubts that when budget and life afford it there's a Nova/Sticky Brick in my future!

Deuddeg

Heya all

New here, picked up a dynavap 2020m in the January sales and haven't looked back.

Now I have in my collection:

2020m with a shell-shock stem
2019 phantom with the dynacoil
Fury edge, bubbler attachment and 12 dosing capsules
Cookies g pen concentrate
Smok rpm2s for 3mg nicotine / cbd vape

So I have been slowly vaping more, and smoking less in a bid to quit tobacco and also get more for my money.

I now vape a lot more than smoke- so have a jar of AVB ready for the world of edibles.

I'm in my mid 30s, have smoked since teens (both bacco and herb) and recently was going through an oz every 2 weeks due to being at home at being lazy (current situation) and just being able to have one when I want ( moderation is out of the window at this point).

Now I go through a 1/4 every 3 weeks or so by vaping.

It's taken some getting used to, I do still enjoy sitting down at the end of ' somedays' with a blunt, but in general I do feel a bit cleaner so to say.

Endless Interim

What is going on everyone.I have been lurking for about a year and really like what I see here.A lot of great info and conversing going on.I turn the big 50 this year and used to combust for 16 years and quit when I was 29 as I had no connection and all I could get a hold of was subpar flower.As like most as we age our bodies sometimes go to crap.I have some scoliosis and lumber (L-3/L-4) issues along with anxiety,depression and all that good stuff.I am an old metalhead and love 80's music(think old school Gary Numan ,Kraftwerk)

So when I read about vaping cannabis and found out about concentrates I got really interested what it could do for me for pain and mental issues.I picked up a Dynavap and a bubbler from Sneaky Pete and a bunch of odds and ends to go with it before this mail ban screws things up.Me and friends use to emulate Cheech and Chong and roll up 1-2oz joints when we were teens and had an almost endless supply at the time.I just stopped drinking beer as my liver took a beating from that.

So for now I am waiting for work to start and need to move into a new apt. and then I can go back to growing my own flower.I will get a Dabpress as well for concentrates too.In general I am a very analytical individual with everything I research.So I can not wait to jump into this new vape world.

Top Bottom