• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Greetings everyone,

I'm currently 25 years old and am from the Netherlands. I work in IT and my hobbies include: vaping, gaming, my computer, enjoying/expanding my music collection and either walking or biking through nature.

I've been vaping for about 4 years now, with the last maybe 2-3 years of following the 'fuck combustion' rule (with the exception of the occasional flaming hot dynavap).

My history of vapourizers/accesoires is listed in my signature and that's pretty much all I can think of right now.

Welcome @Anuiel, nice collection of vapes. I bet you have access to some very sweet herb too.

Like many ugly Americans my only experience in the Netherlands, was buying some hash and getting too stoned in Vondelpark.

I remember really enjoying stroopwafels. Wish I had one right now. :drool:

I was so happy to finally be part of this community that I forgot to introduce myself, how rude of me. Hi everyone I'm The Chemist coming to you directly from Canada. I've started vaping in 2017 and feel in love with it. I smoked cannabis for more than 25 years and I was always more fond of using a pipe than smoking a joint. Not only pipes but any method that was different, chillums, bongs, hot knifes etc... For me the experience is as important as the effects so I like to try new ways to consume my weed. You can imagine how I felt when I discovered that you can vaporize your herb. I had VAS before I even knew what it was! Since then my collection grow bigger every day and my wallet the opposite, but I've never been more happy and felt better than I do now. I'm now cigarette free, alcohol free, the only vice I have left is vaping and I don't think I will ever stop. Before my usage was purely recreative but now I use it more to control nausea caused by my anti-depressants and to fight insomnia, my arch-nemesis. No I'm not a real chemist it's a nickname I got from my friends, I'm actually a wood worker and someday if the stars align and the world stop being so crazy I might be tempted to start my business in the vaping industry, a guy can dream right? Before I go I should tell you that English is not my first language, I'm actually a French-Canadian from Quebec, so if my message seems a little weird some times remember that I learn the English language by reading comic books and watching the Simpsons, let's just say I'm doing the best I can.

Welcome @The Chemist. Your English is very good, and I would easily think it was your primary language.

Vaping opened a whole new world of cannabis for me. I used to smoke it when I was in my teens and twenties. Joints were wasteful ,but a lot of fun with friends. While I never smoke it anymore, I still love the smell of a burning joint. Reminds me of my college days.

Last edited:

Anuiel

Thank you @BabyFacedFinster!

I definitely can't complain about the quality of the herb here, for €10/gram I get some pretty awesome weed (I think, haven't had the pleasure of trying some recreational American weed or something).

Your experience does sound like the typical tourist trip to Amsterdam, which I think is awesome because that's pretty close to my average day when I visit Amsterdam and I live fairly close by. :D And yeah stroopwafels are great haha, there's even some coffeeshops that sell stroopwafels with THC in them I believe!

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Thanks for taking the time to welcome me @BabyFacedFinster.

I know my English is pretty good, it's just sometime I'll write a sentence that make no sense so I just wanted to warn everybody. In reality I have no one to practice my English with, all my friends speak french only. This is my first presence on the web, never been on another forum before, no Twitter or Facebook, so I never had the write in English exclusively. I expect the quality of my writing will improve quickly, but right now I still struggle a little bit to find my words and how to express myself, thank god for modern technology and auto-correct. Now I slowly began to have a presence in the vaping community and I want to be more and more active in it.

As far as vaping go for me it's not a new world, it's another dimension that just opened before me and I jumped right in! I don't mind smoke from combustion, i'm used to it. My friends all smoke their cannabis, I try to introduce them to vaping but I try no to be too preachy about it. In the end it's a personal choice and I don't want to force my opinion on someone else. Even when I stopped consuming cannabis completely for a little while, I would still roll my best friend joints because he has big fingers, can't roll properly (why do it when someone else can do it for you). I even bought him an Omnivap XL and all, everything he needs to try to change his habits (I'm tired of rolling!) but he's still smoking joints (his girlfriend rolls them for him). Now that might change since I lend him my Apollo2 induction heater since I got my Flix and he's using it more and more.

I don't smoke joints anymore because I get flashback of cigarettes and the craving is so intense I'm scared I might buy a pack so big no no for me. I do have a bong I use with an ash catcher and a charcoal filter that I use for combustion only. I used it only one time and it was better than strait combustion but still tasted like ass. I think I'll use this set-up a couple of times a year just to remind myself why I vape I the first place.

RedEyeFlightControl

Inventor,Maker, Pro Nerd, Entgineer, GladScientist
Manufacturer
Hi all, relatively new member here, but experienced maker and science nut. Relatively new to *quality* vaporization, but experienced cannabis connoisseur and long-time traveler. Looking forward to helping the community design the next generation of vape hardware (and software too).

A few areas in my lab - 3d printing, wood working, electronics development, microcontroller firmware development, glass cutting and polishing. Laser etching and cnc/3d subtractive mfg expected in the next year or two.

Hope I can help knock things up a notch in a number of areas I'm passionate about.

Cheers!

Ariste

Hi,
I'm 25-30 years old and I'm a software/hardware engineer.

I recently switched to vaping only when Covid started. I bought a SSV and filled it with rubies. I sold my PAX3 I bought for a music festival, but hardly ever used and turned the funds into a TinyMight. (which I'm patiently waiting for).

I'm interested in science and modding anything I can get my hands on. I do some work for a CBD extract company.

Cheers!

shopdognyc

Thank you for keeping this forum, writing from NYC.

I've had an on and off relationship and quite content where I am, learning as I am going. I was using a glass bowl, mimicking people I have hung out with. My first step away from combusting herb was the Pax 2 that I found accidentally the first time I ever stepped into a smoke shop. Guy gave me some good information, priced it fair and that was it. I was a bit impatient and tired of having to repack, but fast forward 7 years later, I appreciate it much more.

Since I've used a bowl or rolled with paper, and admit I prefer that flavor. Reading and learning more has been eye opening. I've found success with a Mighty that I carry a Crafty to work using lower temperatures to keep my mind at ease. Dynavap is something new as I am learning how to use it.

As someone who likes to try many things, I have an Davinci IQ2 on its way.

I struggled with alcohol and tobacco for maybe 20 years. Making better choices with who I associate with, I am in such a better place learning moderation. I look forward to learning from everyone here and contributing when I can.

Cheers

Tranquil

A belated introduction, I suppose.

I'm in my early 30s, and have been smoking since my freshman year of college. Fell in love with it straight away. A dorm-mate of mine that year had a simple, plug-in, desktop vape that we used very, very regularly, and I loved it very much. That was my first and only exposure to vaping, and I've only just now come back around to it with the Dynavap M and Tinymight. I don't think I'll ever combust again, if I can help it.

I enjoy collecting books, especially books about esoteric and occult topics. I joined the Freemasons because I wanted to find someone who studied alchemy seriously. I progressed through the 32nd degree of the Scottish Rite at my local grand lodge and never did find an alchemy buddy, so now I'm not really active in the craft anymore, though I do still enjoy Masonic writings and symbolism.

I work for a major video game company, and enjoy playing games very much. I'm obsessed with my dog. I study Japanese and intend to stick with it until I can pass the JLPT N2 or N1. I love music of all kinds. My favorite color shade can only be described as "that bright neon green kids band-aid you used to see in doctors' offices when you were small." Actually, that entire line of neon kids' band-aids basically showcase all of my favorite colors.

Nice to meet you all. =]

Docteur-Vaporisateur

Manufacturer
Retailer
Hello everyone,

I want to introduce ourselves here.

We are Docteur Vaporisateur ,

We are French people passionate about vaporization because it allowed us to Fuck Combustion. Our goal is to help people quit smoking through herbal medicine and switch to vaporisation. We have been reselling vaporizers on the internet since 2012. Our store in Paris has been open since 2015 and we have just opened a second store in Lyon.

We only recommend products that we use and we are committed to a certain quality of vaporizers.

We offer users the possibility to go further with their herbal medicine tools. It is by seeking to improve the comfort of use of our devices that we have developed accessories and we have decided to make them accessible to the general public.

Our collection of accessories for your dry herb vaporizers branded French Touch Vaporizer will continue to grow to make your sessions even more enjoyable and practical.

Remaining at your disposal,

Have a good vape!

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hello everyone,

We are French people passionate about vaporization because it allowed us to Fuck Combustion. Our goal is to help people quit smoking through herbal medicine and switch to vaporisation. We have been reselling vaporizers on the internet since 2012. Our store in Paris has been open since 2015 and we have just opened a second store in Lyon.

We only recommend products that we use and we are committed to a certain quality of vaporizers.

We offer users the possibility to go further with their herbal medicine tools. It is by seeking to improve the comfort of use of our devices that we have developed accessories and we have decided to make them accessible to the general public.

Our collection of accessories for your dry herb vaporizers branded French Touch Vaporizer will continue to grow to make your sessions even more enjoyable and practical.

Have a good vape!

Hey, guys ! Complements on your selection. While i haven't tried your shop personally , i have recommended it multiple times to forum members.
Welcome to the forum !

Last edited:

Drug

Hello everyone,

Have a good vape!

Welcome to FC!

Last edited:

cooper

Hi peoples. I'm cooper, I live in Australia and I love weed. I've recently ditched the lighter in favour of electronic vapes :) I'm not entirely new to vaping, 20 years ago I owned a dodgy desktop bag filler but passed it on to a friend long ago. I always wanted a volcano and a couple of months back I was lucky enough to be able to purchased the hybrid :) I couldn't be happier with it. I couldn't help but follow it up with the davincci iq for outings, which is also nice in a very different way. Anyway, I've been reading the fc forums a bit so I thought I'd say hello and share what I can. Im I bit late on the intro though lol

Last edited:

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
Hello FC cummunity,:wave:

my name is Tom I am 49 years old
I am using Weed for more than 30 years recreational, since 2 years I use it medicinal too.

I started vaping 2 years ago, i still combust but it is getting less and less.

Dynavap vapcap M was my first Vape

+ good vapor production
+ good taste

– Vapor too hot
– Torch needed (at this time there was the induction heater not available)
– not enough airflow
– not enough capacity

I ended up using it with a Bong.

Then I got me a Mighty

+ good vapor production
+ better airflow (but still a bit restricting for my feelig or my style to vape)
+ Vapor is cooler for the first few hits
+ good taste

– vapor is getting still to hot for me
– still too much draw restriction for me

Latest Vape in my collection VapBong form Art of Vapor (after reading here about this kind of vaporizer I had to have it):mmmm:

+ Vapor production unbeliveable
+ close to none draw restriction
+ no hot vapor
+ good taste

– power supply is a bit fidgy to set, but not a big problem when you get used to it.

I like Freak Brothers Comics, elctronic chill out music, Reggae, Dub, 70's - 80's stoner rock, all kinds of stoner movies, Rick and Morty, Ren and Stimpy, South Park.....

Please excuse my poor english.

Tom

TegridySpecial

Hello everyone, I joined a while back, but haven’t been too active. But I’m ready to get into the discussions with everyone.

I‘m a newer grower who has found their passion and niche skill. I just grow enough for me and a few friends, but that friends circle seems to be getting bigger.

Because I’m so proud of my crop, I actively promote dry flower vaping. To me, combusting my flower is like ordering a filet well done, its not how it was meant to be consumed, and its an insult to the chef.

My grandfather has Parkinson’s Disease and after about two years of conversation, from subtle hints to me outright telling him I grow, he finally approached me with a willingness to experiment with cannabis medicinally. I bought him a POV One Vaporizer. It’s probably the least expensive vape product I’ve purchased, but I think its simple and an incredible value for its performance. And a couple weeks ago, I had my first smoke session with not only my Grandpa, but also my Grandma.

I’m still doing my research on cannabis and Parkinson’s, I’m learning a lot an trying new things, but I couldn’t be more thankful my grandpa was willing to start out with vaping, because its a quicker delivery of his medication and I don’t have to worry about the harmful effects of combustion.

I’m really into pressing my own Rosin, trying new concentrate vape products and dry vape products alike. I’ve built a nice little collection, but I’ve found myself going by to my Simerell Customs - built off of a Dynavap Time after time.

//////

Hi, everyone,

I have been inactive on this forum for a long while, but I am back! I've had a handful of vaporizers, but right now the only functional one I have is my trusty VapeXhale Evo. Haven't looked around at what's new or interesting in the vaporizer world in a while, so I'm excited to make my way through the different threads and see what's been invented and what people are loving since I've been out of the FC game. I will probably be in the market for a new portable soon, so recommendations are always welcome.

I really enjoy gardening (dove into it headfirst at the start of quarantine, and I have a number of different veggies and fruits going in the backyard along with a small microgreens production... and it's only expanding each week, lol). I also like cycling (gravel and all kinds of fun commuting around the city). I cook, I read, I listen to music, I play video games sometimes.

Anyways, I'm happy to be back!

rush

Hey everyone I'm Tony :) Started vaping about a year ago after smoking cannabis for almost a decade. Currently I have several 510s and different Dynavaps, as well as a Volcano Hybrid and a Mighty. These boards have already been a lot of help to me in my process and I'm looking forward to contributing as well! I

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Hope it's cool to reply here
Indeed so buddy you've got some pretty well respected vapes in your collection. Still many good vapes out there and plenty of threads to research and ask questions in should something tickle your fancy. And don't worry no one is going to smack you wrist with a ruler if you make a mistake or two, have some fun with it dude

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Howdy folks!! I have been around for some time on FC. I was just wondering how many people are in SE Pennsylvania? We have a wonderful neighborhood Facebook group for those who use cannabis. It is a great plus to a town that really appreciates all the people who live here in our beautiful borough of Lansdowne, PA. Love and light, Lauri

LouLatsch

Hi, not a native speaker, new account here, enthusiastic reader in general and sometimes writer :-) looking forward to get fresh ideas and useful advices. I've been vaping since 3 years. My goto device is the mighty. I also own a Volcano analog and, my newest buddy, De Verdamper. Stay safe and healthy. And be nice. Greetings from Germany! IMG_20201207_183714-01.jpeg

Top Bottom