Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

A Fire-Starting Man named Damien: it's an Omen

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

EanCognito

DeSantis on Musk’s Seal of Approval: ‘I Welcome Support from African Americans’​

In response to Elon Musk’s casual social media endorsement of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president in 2024, DeSantis responded during a Wednesday press conference with a bizarre joke: “I’m focused on 2022, but I welcome support from African Americans,” DeSantis said. Tesla CEO and billionaire Musk, who is from South Africa but is white, told his millions of Twitter followers on Wednesday that he’d likely back DeSantis if he were to run. The comment came in response to a user asking who he was “leaning towards” in the race, and whether he’d vote for a Republican, to which he responded that it was “tbd.” Musk noted that he had “supported Yang last time, but DeSantis has a better chance of winning.” DeSantis, who signed into law some of the nation’s most restrictive abortion legislation this spring, has not announced any intention of running in the 2024 election, but he is widely regarded as a potential GOP contender against Donald Trump. Musk also floated the idea of creating his own Super PAC to support “candidates with centrist views from all parties."

Top Bottom