Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
macbill,
  • Sad
Reactions: florduh

florduh

So, now we know for sure that the Congressional Republican Cocaine orgies are 100% real. This kid blew the whistle on it. Now all this shit is coming out.

I'm fine with both cocaine and sex parties. I'm fine with being gay. What I'm not fine with is these same exact fuckers doing blow and fucking prostitutes all weekend, only to get up Monday morning and give a speech about how we can't legalize weed because it will lead to degeneracy. All on my dime.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

CANtalk

florduh

Making abortion illegal doesn't prevent abortions. This is something cannabis legalization advocates should intuitively know. In fact, it's almost the opposite.

So this decision won't reduce the number of abortions. It will inevitably lead to women dying in States where abortion is now illegal though. Which I guess is the only point of this. Killing "loose women" :rolleyes:. Only the poor though. Rich women in Red States, or the mistresses of Republican congressmen will still be able to hop on a jet to California.

The only silver lining here is maybe people will stop pretending the Supreme Court is a legitimate institution where sober jurists make impartial decisions. It's just Congress with extra steps. It's honestly even dumber than Congress.

florduh

shredder

shredder,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

"Decline in interest comes as Elon Musk mocks NFT's"

Cracking Up Lol GIF

FR79ddQVEAAPDHn

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

Petrolhead

when an American journalist squeezed the NATO Secretary General
(which Greek politicians do not do)

Petrolhead,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Seems Shitty

Last edited:

florduh

These are the same exact people who will say don't terminate an unwanted pregnancy, there's always adoption! But we can't allow a loving gay couple to adopt children. They're all pedophile groomers, dontchya know. Meanwhile there's like half a million kids stuck in our fucked up foster care system.

Top Bottom