Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

So-called “roaching” refers to the act of hiding the fact that you’re seeing multiple people from a new romantic partner.

kel

FuckMisogynists!

So-called “roaching” refers to the act of hiding the fact that you’re seeing multiple people from a new romantic partner.

I find it absolutely hilarious how people behave in the dating world as it is in 2021, half the people saying they don't want to be messed around any more and passing up on perfectly decent people because they are honest and don't 'play the game' but instead stepping out with the people who upped their game and manipulate and lie to a much higher level!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
At a place of learning? I don't understand how religious leaders get away with this kind of draconian shit time after time.

IMO the world would be a better place if there was no religion, although we'd probably find another reason to fight anyway, but religious differences are to blame for many disagreements and wars. The thing is religion is too full of blinkered individuals who believe they are better than the rest of society.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Universities attract these crazies no matter where you are... We had KKK, anti-abortion and other fuckhead right wing religious orgs that would protest on corners at Indiana University when I was there in the early 2000's.- the fuckhead groups are a bit more bold in the south though; that video is the tip of the iceberg.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

losses caused to businesses were estimated at a whopping $31 million

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not only am I pleased by this article, but I am all in on throwing the book at these assholes who somehow think their "freedumb" in some manner trumps (pun intended) others desire to live and be safe from this fucking plague that is killing hundreds of thousands just here in the US let alone the rest of the world.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
Just sayin... I'll fire up the vpn!

SafariScreenSnapz376.png

Okay, I am now posting from Denver apparently... hehe

What a twat!

and... 37?

The guy looks older than I do!

kel,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

kel

FuckMisogynists!
It just gets sillier by the day doesn't it!!

// start silly wibble

I agree with their conclusion, it's just not worth going out... I have found lockdown to be a massive boost for my creativity in the kitchen, In addition to the staples, like bread baking, and just general cooking and baking, I have tried making all my favourite take away stuff and been very successful, more often than not feeling like I have improved significantly on the what I now view as very average and grossly overpriced fodder. If I am going to go out these days (I really don't) it had better be absolutely fucking outstanding... and well... it's just not, pretty much most of the time. I can think of 2 or 3 exceptions in my town out of approximately 60 eating establishments! Sorry, it's just not good enough! On top of that, you have to deal with other people, could be sat next to literally anyone and you only need to take a cursory glance at this thread to see that 'they' are fucking everywhere! No thanks!

I'll stay at home, drink some proper good home brew beer, cook awesome food and invite my friends round... oh... and vape freely without anyone to tell me not to :tup:

Going out is vastly overrated, I am not missing it in the slightest!

end silly wibble //

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

florduh

There's a dummy named Ethan Schmidt who likes to go around and badger people who wear masks in public. He was mad that employees at a wig store were wearing masks, despite the fact cancer patients often shop there.

This week, he posted a video where he gets his shit absolutely cooked by a skinny kid in a D.A.R.E. shirt, somehow believing it makes him look good.

Unfortunately, because D.A.R.E. sucks, the kid was fired. I think he acted totally appropriately in response to a dumb troll and his employer should've had his back.

my TERA

from quora, "Is it safe to go to Sweden?
A small suburb to Stockholm, the capital, received more immigrants from Iraq than the whole USA in a year. We have open borders and it´s like a war over here. Ordinary people get shot by accident by immigrants/organized crime. Like Chicago in the old days. I´m about to move to the Philipines.

Top Bottom